The Post Election Hangover: A World At Odds

foxnews.com/entertainment/20 … -rant.html

cnn.com/2016/11/18/opinions/ … tured_pool

I have seen no evidence of this only the complete opposite. In the country of the First Amendment you can get assaulted simply for saying that you support Trump
I have seen a photograph of a man with his head in bandages. I have seen video of a home less woman being surrounded and pushed to the ground and I have seen another video of a man being seriously assaulted. I have read of a man who died because protesters would not move out of the way to let the ambulance pass. He may not even have been a Trump supporter. This is all happening before he has even been sworn in so God only knows what will happen when he does take office

There have been reports of racists supposedly acting in the name of Trump spray painting cars and churches with swatzikas and Trunp’s name, but I’m skeptical in regards to this. Not to say there aren’t a lot of swatzikas carved into bathroom stalls across the nation, but I really don’t think they represent the number of actual social nationalists out there, rather just bored fucks on the shutter trying to piss one another off in anomity. KKK does like it’s creepy fucking cross burnings on yards, and Neo Nazis like marching in their panzyass uniforms, but they aren’t really well known for tagging with spray paint. When you see a swatzika in a alley, it us usually just a bored teen with a spray can, not evidence that there is a secret closested order of neo-nazis in the neighborhood.

But soon as Trump wins, instantly poops up on black churches, cars in black neighborhoods… And media soaking it all up into a hysteria. I’m doubting the KKK has abandoned it’s arsonist flair and has embarked on a tagging campaign. A further key indicator it isn’t them, is that the words tend to be correctly spelled in these tags. Clearly liberals doing this to distract.

Now if I see a video of David Duke on YouTube passing out spray paint, telling his men to knock it off with the white hoods, the focus is now tagging churches and vehicles from now on in the middle if the night, I will be willing to admit I’m wrong, but my suspicion is it is just liberals doing this, and that the Neo Nazis continue on doing their stupid shit like before, and the klan has as well, and that nothing of note is really occurring right now, other than some radicals on the left are attacking perceived trump supporters.

I live in one if the mist Pro-Trump areas of the country, and can’t always admit I voted Trump, some people just automatically assume everyone around that they talk to is a liberal, and how scared how racist the country suddenly us, that democracy and progress has died, etc. I half the time just shut it and stare in silence not knowing what to say. I look around- did shit suddenly change? Seens alot like it was two months ago, save for the temperature and falken leaves. I dont see anyone persecuted. Only organized non government forces around are the Shriners, VFW, and American Legion… God forbid if they join forces and start riding around in those little cars, shooting blanks out of M1s. I don’t know where this army of oppression is supposed to rise up from, or who is being targeted by it here.

Donald Trump has won the election but the political opposition funded by international billionaires, corporations, lobbyists, military industrial complex, and international mainstream media plan on creating social insurrection of discontent within retaliation. Should be a fun next four years.

Then there is that possible coup d’etat by Jill Stein (Clinton sponsored) with the electoral college by mid December. Very nice.

Some decades back a similar thing was done with the post election time. Damned if I can remember the details though.

Al Franken democratic senator of Minnesota.

I sometimes send him the most bizarre rants on his website, shit I hope gives him a anorism. He literally asks for it.

Gary Cohn from GoldmanSachs Donald Trump? Are you fucking serious? :laughing:

I thought you said drain the swamp not inundate it.

Then there is also Steve Mnuchin from GoldmanSachs also. Looking a lot like a GoldmanSachs cabinet to me. Then we hear about his political flirting with the likes of Jamie Dimon another corrupt banking CEO.

If we hear anything from the likes of say somebody like Lloyd Blankfein then we definitely know where this presidency is going.

You ever play raptor call of the shadows?

In the game, the world is ran by competiting corporations, mega corps vs oil tycoons.

Trump works for one 1 faction of the corps trying to defeat the other corps.

Riddle me this: Why would the United States government along with several media corporate conglomerates presently enact internet censorship legislation, overseeing, and private/public media platform blockades that Donald Trump in office more than likely would overturn? Answer: Because they don’t assume he will get into office upon knowledge in advance. These emerging entities coming out of the woodwork know something…

With knowledge of electoral college members swaying their votes away from Trump and his political opposition talking about a big surprise weeks from now I think there is a possible political coup de’tat in the making. I could be incorrect as this is just a guess of mine but if this assumption of mine is correct this would be a highly coordinated and organized political coup of the United States. My gut and instinct upon current events tells me something foul is afoot within the shadows.

…Or…it’s all just bullshit, we’ll see.

Now the patterns are becoming all the more clear with the C.I.A. under Obama’s administration having this publicly undisclosed magical evidence of Donald Trump being aided by the Russians during the 2016 presidential debate. Clearly both Obama and Clinton are behind this.

What patterns specifically you ask?

We have electoral college members coming out and saying they won’t vote the particular way of their own state majority voting constituents in support of Trump. Now we have a completely fictional crafted bogus backstory of Russians helping Trump win the election by the C.I.A. It really isn’t hard putting the two together. Allow me to put it all together in greater perspective as this is my future prediction, [b]a bunch of electoral members either through bribery, coercion, or being previously planted are going to vote against Donald Trump on December 19th and simultaneously in the background a deceptively crafted narrative of Donald Trump being aided by the Russians will be aired everywhere so when this intervention of American state democracy takes place the justification will be that we can’t allow a Russian agent to become the next head of state. The electoral college members in the media will be uplifted as national heroes fighting the Russian menace and the country will be told to suck it up. Undoubtedly angry conservative Trump supporters will then be brandished as Russian enemy agents or puppets but just in case they collectively get uppity with the shadowy political establishment a system of both internet and media censorship under direct total control is being put into place to silence them. The political backlash, fury, and dissent of such a scenario will not be televised or uploaded online with a hand over the internet shutdown button. If said dissenting conservatives become violent in rebellion it will only reaffirm the carefully crafted fictional infiltrating Russian national menace narrative put into place.

Welcome to 3-D chess of tyranny, subversion, and propaganda American style. This is the big surprise I think Donald Trump’s political opposition have planned for him weeks from now.

If this happens this will be the greatest political coup de’tat pulled off in broad daylight ever.[/b]

One more thing to add, they’ll say they discovered electronic voting tampering in collusion with the Jill Stein voter recount. It’s obvious she was working with Obama and Clinton from the start. It would have to be cleverly fabricated to leave no doubt concerning the general public that Russian meddling had occurred in the election.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvdPEuAFlUI[/youtube]

complex.com/life/2016/12/cia … terference

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=009YG4gb4T4[/youtube]

http://www.270towin.com/news/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOpFsg-c4S8[/youtube]

Ok so why is Trump and what’s his name that Trump is putting in as representative, being friendly with Putin a bad thing? Sounds like a good diplomatic move. Should they hate and fear the dude? Do they want war ? Diplomacy works better than fists. I would say such successful business people are better diplomats and negotiators then a politician.

The C.I.A. is preparing a Russian influence of elections evidence review for electoral college members by the 19th. I definitely called this days ago.

My guess is that Hillary Clinton told Jill one her lies, claiming she would support Steins campaign in the future (when she has no intention of ever doing so.) Jill, who is a total pothead and easygoing, believed Hillary because she is a vagina, and to a pothead, vaginas are sanctified cesspools of love and trustworthy.