Which colour?

Your still a ESFJ. Everyone had either a I or E function as a secondary or auxillary, you are never exclusively typed by your introverted or extroverted primary. You do not understand how the typology works, because you lack extensive knowledge of the rule base and lack experience typing people. You are acting fairly typical of a ESFJ actually right now. They don’t take having identities asserted upon them.

And your ruining my Thanksgiving dinner conversation. I’ve been accused of being a bank robber and a KGB agent by a four year old.

Part of my being a INTJ is identifiable by the circumstances I turn Es or Fi on.

Notice I’m not listed as a ESTJ, or a INFJ? I’m still a INTJ, these are additional functions I’m expected to trigger on a very regular basis. I can identify with my external function more on those circumstances when I took charge. In a job interview, I’m likely to mention those moments. I can come to identify with it completely, but I’m not a extrovert. Mist of my activity is still heavily introverted. Ask anyone on Lord Nelson’s ships, they would write him off as a extrovert, till you present yoursekfvas a officer, then you realize this guy is a introverted intellectual who learned to use a secondary function to navigate the morale scope of social life on a ship. He is that, but not primarily.

Do you mean in a sexual manner, or in an intellectual manner, or both?

Obviously one day he made a choice too, no? to exhibit/learn traits that were alien to him in order to get things done.

So… from one INTJ to another happy Thanksgiving and good night.

Not a fucking chance, it’s false advertising- not only are you NOT a INTJ, but your not American, you don’t have Thanksgiving.

I write a big old Fuck No on your assertions, you get a F- for the effort, you’ve been officially typed.

Ah come on my fellow INTJ American buddy… gi me a virtual hug… go on :wink:

Does being British prohibit me from wishing you a happy Thanksgiving? who knew…

You do operate within strange parameters and on whatever assumptions you choose, don’t you… is this what is meant when they say a small town mentality?

Alright, we’ve reached a compromise. You can carry on in your delusions, and my signature will from now on state the truth about you.

Discussion over as you requested, have a good night.

You reached a compromise by yourself? how novel…

Don’t worry, I involved 20 varients of you in the debate, including three who banned me. I think I gave you plenty of time to plead your case.

Your intention towards me is always the same… to annoy and try and rile.

No, that’s not my intention, as I’m a simply a rhetorician, and within the dialectic, the preferred subject of man is homo ludens, as it combines all the emotions and critical thinkings of a person. Did you not learn anything for my 10,000 postings of the lovheim cube? If all you ever feel is anger or surprise or fear or disgust when others derive something higher from my statements, it is more a reflection of your own limitations, and a opportunity to grow.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … umb/6/6e/Lövheim_cube_of_emotion.svg/800px-Lövheim_cube_of_emotion.svg.png

I use basic formulaic humor, look up “INTJ Sense of Humor” if you think it is just me, especially our “twisted sense of humor”. I don’t try to convert people from one type to another, so my goal isn’t to morph you, but rather to expand who we are. I choose my name carefully for this site, I’m not the one started the circus, merely the lion tamer.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaYMoTi2g8

You need to stop being a hard ass on rules and categorizations, where things belong and where they don’t, and just learn to take people as they are. Your not aware of how restictively limiting your approach really is, Trebeck.

I am not going to argue how you are wrong. I see the alpha male in you very clearly. You are natural leader material. You have a very strong sense of discipline
And people with that quality are the most suited for being in positions of power. But I still think you are just being you because you know of no other way. And
so while you are incredibly focused it still comes quite natural to you

Mags wrote

My feet love Bohemian. Joker saw me wear ‘real’ shoes a couple of days ago ie. not sandals. When the snow falls, I’ll encase my feet.

Slim pickings on-line Mags. Couldn’t even find anything in my favorite color. Love polka dots. Wide leg pants. Fitted jackets. Hats.

You keep insisting on describing the opposite of me… of who I am… of my character, and attempting to assign traits to me that are not mine whilst denying me the vocalisation of my true nature: for example… my worst possible job in the world would be to teach… something that would be an ESFJs ideal job it seems, and I prefer acknowledgement of a job well done and not the constant show of appreciation that the ESFJ thrives on, but I guess you’ll justify those facts to suit your agenda.

My extroverted older sister is constantly horrified that I don’t interact with others for days or even weeks, but I… I am happy with that and do look forward to the days when I can go party and exhibit my underlying extroverted side, but those are days I have to mentally prepare myself for.

One day I made a decision… a decision to get out more and get out of myself more/externalise and see what life had to offer then/was about, and it’s not what or how I thought it would be but it was fun, but even then in those days I chose my circles and surroundings carefully so as to minimise any damage on my psyche and being, but I prefer living life at my naturally-intended pace.

Il est tres chic MM… trop chic pour mois… I have a need to be slightly disheveled, but I don’t know why… perhaps a rebel from school days of pristine uniforms and correct ‘everything’… perhaps.

Your favourite colour? red? I did notice the distinct lack of colour, but monochrome always looks chic regardless.

I am an Olivia Palermo not a Taylor Swift… do you really think I would go out being seen in that? that would be the most awkward day out for me… ever. :confused:

So you like the Taylor Swifts of this world because they give you a stiffy? I hear ya…

I tried listening to Taylor Swift’s music once, hated it.

Yes, red excites me to no end. Intoxicating brain chemicals releasing. The smell of leather does the same thing.

I’m a vegan, don’t use leather.

http://roogirl.com/20-everyday-items-that-contain-animal-ingredients/

What about using anything on this list? There are loads of lists too.

I thought the ESFJ with all the designer shopping bags and awful outfit was Taylor Swift…? hence my saying that she was an ESFJ in the MM Typing thread.

Google Search is showing that she’s an ESTP, but in any case I am not that outfit.