Human origins

What are your “sources” then?

“Do”? Do you mean what they are built for? Or what?

From Earth? :laughing:

Both, they could ‘do’ something as well as us not knowing ‘what’ they are for either.

Don’t say Tombs either, that’s mainstream archaeological bs where they claim they’re built by slaves around the era of Egypt, which makes no sense since no rain fall really ever occurs there, not since a very long time ago, of which would mean they are a lot more ancient than depicted by mainstream ‘science’.

Not sure about that one, I think it’s a possibility we did come from Mars though… either by micro or macro… can’t rule out the possibilities completely yet.

It is also possible that the Egyptians built the pyramids and tombs even without slaves. And the Nile was near. The Egyptian culture depended much on the Nile.

Yeah, but they’re megalithic, would the Nile be able to reach that height to cause water corrosion? Or are you meaning, through rain?

Through rain, yes, and a certain amount of air humidity.

Yeah… about that video commentary from me 8-[

The Scientist in the documentary who is part of the team who are working on terraforming Mars suggested it would be ready to be habitable in as little as 14 years… so by 2030 (I got the math wrong in my previous statement on timeframes and miscalculated by +10 years) so that’s in our lifetime - the project to clean up the floating debris orbiting Earth is also underway… in preparation for works to start on Mars? :-k

I agree with Artimas (and many experts) that such megalithic structures served purposes other than for what those who came upon them used them for, and that the precision they were built with cannot be replicated today using techniques from the suggested era they were meant to be created in. Also the weathering patterns suggest the pyramids and Sphinx to be much older than suggested.

Well from what Graham said in the video, Egypt has been bone dry for a very long time, so to have weather corrosion in that way would mean the megalithic structures are much older than what current mainstream science says.

Well, it is also said that the ancient Egypt was the granary of the Mediterranean area and less dry than today.

The Darwinistic selection principle is false, at least in many cases and especially in the case of the human beings. That knowledge leads us to at least two conclusions concerning the human origin:

1. Do humans stem from apes?
  2. If humans stem from apes, then why do humans become more and more maladjusted resp. more and more (but of course never 100%) independent of natural environment?

I mean: Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling said that nature casts up its eyes in the human being. So I am saying that culture casts up its eyes in the current phase of the Occidental culture, which means the trend to transhuman beings.

[tab][/tab][tab][/tab]

The orientals may also claim to this albeit in an abbreviated form.

This is not a “debate”. This is a croc of chit meeting a pile of bullshit.

We are from an alien world

Some of this stuff is very hard to swallow. Like that pyramid in Antarctica - evidence of previous civilization?
youtube.com/watch?v=P8auQV9AEFE

Friend of mine came over onetime. He gave me something that was hard to swallow too.

I’m sure there is a scientific explanation for this. Could be lots of angry penguins and inuits, mad about something, who decided to carve a mountain into a semi-pyramid shape.

There is actually a theory of involution floating around that says penguins are descendants of those people. I kid you not.

“…another one born every minute”.

"MEPHISTOPHELES: Was gibt es denn? // WAGNER [size=85]i[/i][/size]: Es wird ein Mensch gemacht.

WAGNER: So muß der Mensch mit seinen großen Gaben // Doch künftig höher’n, höher’n Ursprung haben.

HOMUNCULUS [size=85](in der Phiole zu Wagner)[/size]: Nun, Väterchen! wie steht’s? es war kein Scherz // Komm, drücke mich recht zärtlich an dein Herz.

WAGNER size=85[/size]: Am Ende hängen wir doch ab // Von Kreaturen, die wir machten.“ - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Faust (II), S. 114, 115 und 122.
Translation:
"MEPHISTOPHELES: What is happening? // WAGNER size=85[/size]: A man is being made.

WAGNER : So man with his great skills shall have // To have a higher, higher origin in the future.

HOMUNCULUS [size=85](in the phial to Wagner)[/size]: Well, Daddy! how’s things? it was no joke // Come, press close to my heart tenderly.

WAGNER size=85[/size]: In the end, we do depend // On creatures that we made.“ - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Faust (II), p. 114, 115 and 122.