MagsJ appreciation thread

:romance-heartspink:

:romance-kisscheek:

Karma and justice at play.

Hair goals :stuck_out_tongue:

My favourite thought-provoking quote… finally found again after months of searching. Beautiful prose, but such ugly words when combined to form it.

I don’t plan on getting slapped though… but the rest :stuck_out_tongue:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuM7hObGjWI[/youtube]

Spent my birthday day on Saturday with my older middle sister, eating a lovely cornfed roast chicken dinner and drinking rum whilst this was happening in the hallway. :smiley:

My sister compiled that arrangement while I cooked my birthday meal… the flowers were courtesy of her on the day, the incense burner was courtesy of her from a while back, and the 50th golden wedding anniversary Thanks-giving Mass card was added to the compilation by my sister courtesy of my mum’s mass… which was followed by choiral song, rum-infused fruit cake and red wine for all.

That party continued back at the family house well into the night, but I left them to it at some point and went to my bed… to recharge, as per.

…missing this place/that beach and the small-island mentalitied party people.

I will soon have the pleasure of meeting one of my all time favourite comedy actors… the event theme is Superbad, but I’ll be attending it in a chic designer version of the look, and not in the expected afro wig and bad flares ensemble that everybody dons.

Cat, I salute you:

image.gif

What’s wrong with her teeth?

He’s a cat… a cool cat, and a catty legend in his own lifetime… along with the other cast members from Red Dwarf.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HOsbbD4IKc[/youtube]

From my Tatler IG feed:

From my Be Cool Be Nice IG feed:

Does Tatler employ any reason or logic with regard to what one can be snobbish about since their lists do appear to be rather arbitrary
Do you pay any attention to this Mags in your desire to move up the social ladder because it really is of no importance at all you know

I would say that those lists are based on common sense and social etiquette, so not that arbitrary, but you still may beg to differ :wink:

Learnt manners aren’t innate manners, so I wouldn’t say that that set are the epitome of all they uphold over everybody else, would you?

Is associating with those that I feel comfortable with a desire to move up the social ladder? I would have done that years ago if that was the case, but I thought my time was better spent expanding my mind and experiences back then.

Why do you think I hold it up as important though? can there not be other factors involved? do you think others are so basic and single-minded in our dealings and outlook?

Why can’t every experience, thought, and action not be a multi-faceted affair that attacks all the senses and more? or are you perceiving things from your own perspective and sensory remit?

Naomi and Erin say be cool be nice BCBN :handgestures-thumbupright:

:music-singing: be coool be nice, be coool be nice.

I only asked because I once remember Turd making a reference about you moving up the social ladder
And Tatler is a magazine for the rich and so maybe you want to get yourself into that particular circle

Being Caribbean, I was brought up as a natural hedonist… that life is there to be enjoyed, so I guess I seek that out/seek out like minds, or remain alone… a bit of both those ideals is fine for me.

The funniest, most ironic thing… every system of belief from Buddhism to Christianity is founded on the tenets of hedonism. Balance and discipline and moderation is all about the maximization of pleasure through mi imalization. It’s impossible to explain that to fucktards, though. It was easier for dude to get people to slice skin off their dick than to believe in the roundabout paths to success.

You know, RF… I think no matter how I (and maybe others) live our lives, we will always be criticised by those unhappy with their’s and the decisions they have made in their lives.

…mood.

J’adore le danse dans la video, tres expressive

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7YZdAr3lMg[/youtube]