The Post Election Hangover: A World At Odds

They did the same thing with Bush, even had me convinced, like it was the end of the world till September 11th, then I started snapping out if it, putting my priorities right.

You honestly don’t remember all the media hype, monkey pictures of Bush, drumming up protests and hatred of him? That’s how Obama got into office. They are revertingbto it, it is the end of the world once again for the late teenage crowd, who literally doesn’t know shit, only fear of some massive apocalypse.

You know, cause Trump is gonna form a Anti-Gay task force who’s sole job is to spray Lysol in the eyes of guys as they take it in the ass (Take that faggots! “owe my eyes, I can’t see, owe my ass, a cock is in my ass and the Trump police sprayed my eyes, what the fuck is wrong with you guys”)

Trump is also gonna randomly nuke European countries like Belgium and Andorra, and will put Sarah Palin in as Secretary of Education, and Trump will make the Statue of Liberty get a boob job and wear more revealing clothes, and he may grope Nancy Pelosi.

He will also shoot all the polar bears to stop the global warming threat to them, and serve the meat to poor kids in public schools, and after it is all gone, will shut down the schools after that.

He will also execute a minority each day on the white house lawn when the flag is raised. The gunshot will signal the start of the new work day.

All Gays, Feminists, Blacks, Ivory League Professors, Professors who wish they were Ivory League, and white liberal women who have their own sex obsessed YouTube following who Jack off to them while they discuss women’s issues know this already. Only people who aren’t aware of this is everyone fucking else.

It’s the Boy Who Cried Wolf, I was too exhausted towards the Bush Administration to believe them anymore, and surprise surprise, a new round is being started.

I demand this time Occupy Wall street stays outside for winter. Don’t wait for the spring, I want to see some winter camping by the children of white elitists explaining to the world how they are leading a revolution. I want to see them piss on one another to stay warm.

With George Bush it was relatively miniscule in comparison with the coverage of Trump. No, I think something else is going on here that I can’t quite put my finger on just yet. I am mesmerized by what is going on presently and a bit perplexed.

There are people who, when you give them a finger, they take the whole hand and once they have taken the whole hand they take the whole arm.
That’s just who they are and that will not change. This is not about reasoning with them, it is about who they are. The blank slate is a lie, simple as that.
When you move back and away from them they will close the gap and make you push yourself into a corner.
If you want to go on living, you will have to push them back. Over and over again for the rest of your life, that’s just how it is.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SrSWTcP-GmU

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/17/do … sults.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjj8PC5BGho

scientificamerican.com/arti … quo-s-win/

dailywire.com/news/10864/wee … sy-dillon#

I’ve been wondering when this shit would grow old, but you know what, it surprisingly doesn’t.

Melania Trump trying out her speeches:
youtube.com/watch?v=WpujkTTZprc

The honeymoon is over as Donald Trump is turning out to be just another RHINO neoconservative. He is surrounding himself with the likes of Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney. Swamp being drained? Where?

This is why I am an anarchist and the reason I don’t vote.

It’s looking like the United States was duped or conned by a so called change candidate.

He campaigned on abolishing Obamacare and now, he wants to keep some parts of it?!

WTF! :laughing:

Whether Donald Trump is in office or not it matters not concerning the Marxist globalists that control the mainstream media. They’ve begun purging their political opposition from the popular media platform Twitter through banning. A media war of total censorship seems to be erupting throughout the United States. That’s why I use internet forums instead of Twatter, Facefuck, and Insta-shit. You’re more anonymous here and their level of influence on these boards for the moment is very minimum. I honestly don’t understand why more people don’t use internet forums like this.

Let us take a look at the record of Donald Trump campaign promises. This is my scoresheet of sorts.

Fulfilled.

1. Normalize relations with Russia and avoid conflict with its nation. Probably the only positive aspect yet of Donald Trump as the presidential elect. I am going to classify this as fulfilled.

Now let us look at the list of unfulfilled campaign promises thus far and see whether overtime they will be made or not.

Unfulfilled.

1. Build a wall on the Mexican American border and restricting global immigration to the nation.

2. Cut taxes on the bottom working class (working poor) and small businesses.

3. Unite a divided nation and country of all people.

4. Bring back United States manufacturing and jobs from overseas outsourcing.

5. Strengthen United States security domestically and abroad.

6. Rebuild the United States economy and national domestic infrastructure.

7. Strengthen the United States military. (Whatever that’s suppose to mean)

8. Draining the swamp of government corruption throughout the United States including Washington D.C. (Certainly not holding my breath on this.)

9. Institute international trade tariffs by getting rid of NAFTA and TPP along with other corporate trade monopolies.

10. Instituting pro-life supreme justice heads.

11. Installing Federal Reserve government overview.

12. Repeal and abolish Obamacare with alternative medical insurance options.

13. Prosecute and indict Hillary Rodham Clinton.

hangover??? … everything (divide and conquer) is working just fine and ACCORDING to plan. After stirring up the pot for so long, now the USA stands ready for her class/race/civil wars.

D-E-V-I-L-I-S-H-L-Y genius

Republicans call on Clinton, Obama to reel in Soros-linked ‘professional’ anti-Trump protesters
washingtontimes.com/news/201 … medium=RSS

Obama to anti-Trump protesters: March on
November 17, 2016
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 … ch-on.html

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn on AlJazeera, discussing Middle East issues. He kept running in circles around Iran, so I don’t think he’s going to be good for Iran if appointed as National Security Adviser.
youtube.com/watch?v=SG3j8OYKgn4

what is not good for iran is NOT good for us ultimately. that so many people do not see the goal of any war games because of their pride/ego/nationalism, is beyond me,. Paying taxes to get killed. Alloooo!!?

Whats bad for Iran is to give them 150 billion to make nukes because they write down they wont make nukes…HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsso funny how you got assraped.

Now its going to be funnier how Iran gets it.

TV is on 24/7 just waiting on the green flashes in the dark lololol