The Post Election Hangover: A World At Odds

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnySC-twCrY[/youtube]

Trump confirms what we all already knew:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta … 0413601792

And now the Marxist left wants to abolish the electoral college. We will be hearing more about this four years from now.

Eh. There’s something wrong with the election process every time they don’t win.

foxnews.com/entertainment/20 … dates.html

Right, that’s why their episode after the election was pure mourning.

Pennsylvania paper ‘Has no words’, media reveals what elitists they truly are.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwGWbChTK_Y

That’s funny as hell, that’s one of the local newspapers here. My town borders that county, was thinking of setting up my new philosophy group there. I didn’t see this, because while we have Observe newspapers for sale and door to door delivered all over here, nobody talks about it anymore.

Knowing how this election went, I really wished I spent more time over in PA than Ohio. My state is only three miles wide here, I often just walk out there and return. I honestly thought it was going to lean Democratic, the media is always so hostile to everyone.

And yes, Fracking saved a lot of people, but also brought in a lot if prostitution. A lot of Hotel Managers (cough former moderator Pavlov) basically are pimping out their maids to the workers. Drugs are a issue as well, and not enough jobs are open, and they half close down in the winter. Basically the only thing left economically, outside of farming in most of the area.

Holy batman shit! I’ve never seen the media demonize and go on a smear campaign with such veracity as they are with Donald Trump. Occasionally I like watching CNN and MSNBC because I like studying propaganda as a sort of personal hobby of mine. What they’re doing currently 24/7 since the national elections is calling Donald Trump and all his supporters racist, sexist, homophobic, and violent ‘hate crime’ agitators. It’s almost like the mainstream media is trying to ferment violence in the United States intentionally and purposefully nationwide.

They’re accusing Trump supporters as carrying out violent racist motivated attacks across the nation but without the slightest evidence or examples of.

It’s absolute hysteria and pandemonium nationally right now. It’s like a modern day witch hunt of Donald Trump and his supporters all throughout the mainstream media. I’ve never in all my life ever seen anything like this before.

They did the same thing with Bush, even had me convinced, like it was the end of the world till September 11th, then I started snapping out if it, putting my priorities right.

You honestly don’t remember all the media hype, monkey pictures of Bush, drumming up protests and hatred of him? That’s how Obama got into office. They are revertingbto it, it is the end of the world once again for the late teenage crowd, who literally doesn’t know shit, only fear of some massive apocalypse.

You know, cause Trump is gonna form a Anti-Gay task force who’s sole job is to spray Lysol in the eyes of guys as they take it in the ass (Take that faggots! “owe my eyes, I can’t see, owe my ass, a cock is in my ass and the Trump police sprayed my eyes, what the fuck is wrong with you guys”)

Trump is also gonna randomly nuke European countries like Belgium and Andorra, and will put Sarah Palin in as Secretary of Education, and Trump will make the Statue of Liberty get a boob job and wear more revealing clothes, and he may grope Nancy Pelosi.

He will also shoot all the polar bears to stop the global warming threat to them, and serve the meat to poor kids in public schools, and after it is all gone, will shut down the schools after that.

He will also execute a minority each day on the white house lawn when the flag is raised. The gunshot will signal the start of the new work day.

All Gays, Feminists, Blacks, Ivory League Professors, Professors who wish they were Ivory League, and white liberal women who have their own sex obsessed YouTube following who Jack off to them while they discuss women’s issues know this already. Only people who aren’t aware of this is everyone fucking else.

It’s the Boy Who Cried Wolf, I was too exhausted towards the Bush Administration to believe them anymore, and surprise surprise, a new round is being started.

I demand this time Occupy Wall street stays outside for winter. Don’t wait for the spring, I want to see some winter camping by the children of white elitists explaining to the world how they are leading a revolution. I want to see them piss on one another to stay warm.

With George Bush it was relatively miniscule in comparison with the coverage of Trump. No, I think something else is going on here that I can’t quite put my finger on just yet. I am mesmerized by what is going on presently and a bit perplexed.

There are people who, when you give them a finger, they take the whole hand and once they have taken the whole hand they take the whole arm.
That’s just who they are and that will not change. This is not about reasoning with them, it is about who they are. The blank slate is a lie, simple as that.
When you move back and away from them they will close the gap and make you push yourself into a corner.
If you want to go on living, you will have to push them back. Over and over again for the rest of your life, that’s just how it is.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SrSWTcP-GmU

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/17/do … sults.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjj8PC5BGho

scientificamerican.com/arti … quo-s-win/

dailywire.com/news/10864/wee … sy-dillon#