the Unauthorized Vic Mackey Fan Thread

Vic is my hero

deal with it bitches

But you know what I also like Shane.

I have absolutely no idea who he is but even if I did it would not bother me
at all because every one is allowed to have heroes who ever they might be

What happens if Hitler is his hero, or HIV, or the person who murdered you?

Makes zero difference because what he actually thinks is beyond my control

In any case I refuse to deny some one the right to free thought or free speech simply because it might offend me. Which is
why it is virtually impossible to do so. I defend to the death the right of anyone to say or think what ever they want regard
less of what it may be. For I truly believe in the First Amendment and I would even extend it if I had the authority to do so

You need to track down and wrestle Magsj then, if your willing to fight to the death. Give her a good throttling. She has it coming from all her false censorship and bannings over the years. Unless your blustering, full of shit that is.

No-one puts their hands on me except for my lover…

Why is this the only fan thread? Vic Mackey is easy to find on google for me, and I know he is a member of “the Shield”, an old tv show about crime. Gosh :confused: it doesn’t seem the makers have thought about it very much! :laughing:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORo2Fni6ax8[/youtube]

is that your kid bbhorde or is that you?? :crying-pink: :crying-pink: :crying-pink:

I have no intention of laying a finger upon dear Mags and I have zero evidence of the allegations against her either