Shampoo.

Go and take a shower now man.

How about you stop taking drugs and letting fat men blow their loads on you in the bathrooms of country bars.

At least what I’m doing is for the betterment of others.

This isn’t about me. You need to bathe.

No, it is about you, stop bring a dirty crackhead. Trump won the presidency, so now go put on a tie and get a job.

will head and shoulders work?

Yes, but you can’t rinse it using my method. Like I said, not meant for everyone, not being designed as such. Think of a misting shower, like from Stargate Universe:

Now imagine it pumped out soap or shampoo continuously too. How do you rinse, unless it us very low level soap quantities?

I’m figuring your average homeless person would have a minute or less to bath, hiding, watching for people coming up on them. They can’t exactly carry around a boatload of products and soap up in a back alley.

Someone like Mahsj is of course free to experiment with herbs and other smelly shut in the water for bicycling or camping refreshment, I don’t care.

I can smell you from here.

That’s your ballsack.

No. My ballsack smells like corn chips. You smell like a bear.

A lavender scented bear.

Incorrect.

How many care packs can you make per week/have you distributed?

May I suggest you email companies like Nivea, Lynx etc. to get freebie samples to add to the packs, as such causes (help for heroes, helping war veterans etc.) are now more acknowledged than ever before… a really good thing you’re doing there Turd. You might make the press, become famous, and land yourself a hottie girlfriend too. :wink:

Does the US have anything similar to our red poppy? who’s proceeds go towards our war veterans… those things sell in the millions :open_mouth:

I use an all natural naturally-medicated soap… which I use with exfoliating mitts (when in the bath) for an even cleaner/smoother-skin result, but one’s gotta shower off all those floating skin cells after. :-&

Whole process takes 5 minutes.

Send me a video of it.

:open_mouth:

:laughing:
You perv, you :stuck_out_tongue:

I would post a picture of the aftermath in the bath, but I fear it’s too gross for public consumption, and you guys would think me a dirty girty. 8-[

Best soap ever/in the world… regardless of brand.

Aftermath in the bath? :astonished:

Given I’m still testing it, none silly. It is just gonna be information packets for homeless websites, including a plan for churches to custom stack varients on the basis of location. I changed my formula this week as my old one was eating the tear ducts around my eyes away, I was too fucking clean.

I’m gonna adapt my 50 caliber bicycle wagon into a homeless bicycle shelter eventually. If I hand out the kits personally, it will be part of a larger $500 bicycle camper with a 450 Watt gas generator, so chronic homeless have a actual shelter at night, not to mention option to migrate to greener pastures. I’m not exactly a fan of most designs. This one us smarter, folds, but still unrealistic shit.

I can find old bikes anywhere, and know basic welding. Wouldn’t be hard at all. Be nice if I can make one or two a year in the future.

:laughing:

Did that conjure up sexual connotations Trixie? So many phrases do for me, but that shows where one’s mind is at 8-[

Nothing like being in the now, and handing out some kits for a test run of the scheme when it’s finalised.

No, nothing like having a finalized product, that is serviceable and explainable to the consumer. Would you deliver a incomplete, dissasmbled new concept car to a customer saying “I’m a Ferrari Engineer, I live in the now, vroom vroom” and drive off with a none approved, largely untested mess of collapsing, unassembled parts in a customers driveway?

No, gonna test it, explain varients. If someone is desperate and reads this, they are free to try it out themselves.