Pen-Powered Insanity

I know logic and reason pretty well. You keep relying on things to lift you up that you keep doing battle against. That’s bound to work against you at some point. You’re trying to believe that there’s a path of avoidance out of where you are, that there’s always a way out and being told what you want to hear because you keep not accepting the truth and prefer different reasoning that doesn’t match what you’re about.

It’s the tradeoff. Up to previously, my life has been like Charlie brown and the football as its set up for me to kick only to have it yanked out at the last minute, while you’ve been having legit successes that have been nothing but easy wins until I came along and gave you a challenge. Now, the roles are switched due to actual merit and no amount of works done in the fashion you’re pursuing are being considered worthy of merit at this point, to be shown to be vastly outshone. You’re just not used to the repeated losses and it’s not expected for you to be. This is not supposed to be pleasant for you. Spoiler, the football gets yanked away right as youre about to kick it. You’ll continue falling for the trick anyway.

I guarantee that none who stand against me are going to last the long term.

I’ve never had much success in life so your post is boring bullshit.

Youve had a lot of success in getting others to shut up or resort to insults. You’ve had a lot of success in getting around ‘no’s’. You’ve had a long run with how you’ve been acting being acceptable and that is a success even though a failure.

You keep trying to tell me that what I do is wrong, how I do it is wrong, just like so many others. You all drop the same hints, the same tell tales. And, not just wrong, but weak, or lame. But, we all know it’s not wrong, you all hope I succeed, you hate how I make you feel and how you react to it, you know by now that I’m not weak or lame or boring, but cant seem to help yourselves try to disrespect me and my work. Make fun of me repeating myself, being patient and tolerant, seeming to bite the bait, but refuse so much other bait that would actually cause me to ruin myself.

And, not even the dangerous street people could threaten and bully me into giving up on what I know to be true and right. Not even outright threat of death. I don’t get intimidated and I don’t get scared.

Some day down the road it’ll fully click for you and you’ll be disgusted at yourself for all of the disrespect that you’ve dished on me and my work. I already know that you at least, Trixie, know how valuable it actually is. Priceless. No sale value, tough to sell in a world where lies are the only sellable material.

I’m going to toughen your weak asses up or kill you in the process, is what it actually boils down to. If anything is going to kill me or hurt me or kill or hurt my works, I’m going to make it hard as possible for them to actually succeed. They shouldn’t find it easy to do.

And, when I get done with you bitches and break through your god damn Insults and bullshit, you’ll know what it means to actually be strong. Strong enough to not care if you’re seen as weak or not. Let your enemies step to you, get right up close to you, continue seeing the good in them, combat the bad when they take you for a fool, tolerance and patience to a degree, the strength to turn backing down without looking like a bitch into an art form.

An art form you’ve seen repeated and still breaks free of patterns of predictability, which you’ve been copying and mimicking to mixed measures of success and failure. You’ll get to where you want to be with it and it still won’t be what you want or how you want it.

Think I’m foolish to train and teach my enemies? When they come at me, all I have to do is let go of my thoughts and keep my eyes open and wits about me to learn anything new that they’ve come up with.

Not really no. Only once or two I got a lesbian to fuck me, it was humiliating, had to beg, wasn’t hot like being humiliated by a dominatrix. Not proud of it, didn’t feel like I accomplished anything besides nagging, but I was desperate, alone, rotting in misery, desperate to be pretend I was loved, even to believe the lie for 1 minute, even if they didn’t actually love me back.

Don’t even know what your work actually is. A couple of poems and some vague philosophy about the meaninglessness of eternity?

You like using the word kill alot.

You insult more than anybody else, thus the many accusations of hypocrisy.

1. Either you’re fucking with me about my work, still, or you never actually paid attention to all that I’ve shared and done here that is much more than poems. Very possible that you just didn’t look at any of it or care for it as you pursued a fight with me.

2. Your relations with lesbians aside, you did know exactly what I meant. You’ve held a lot of power on the internet over the years, shutting people up, shutting them down, getting them pushed out of places, controlling the pace of wherever youve been by any means possible so you could combat the bullshit of the rest of your life and pretend not to still be as pathetic as youve often felt.

Maybe you just don’t see what a public service I’m performing for so many others by fighting people like you, maybe you just don’t want to see how non hypocritical I am. Maybe you just diminish my theories, the proving of them, my words and poems as less than they are just so you dont feel so completely in another person’s shadow, suffocating.

Maybe you just don’t want to admit just how latched onto my teat youve become, how dependent on me you’ve gotten and you know that I’ve got no need of you. The shame you try not to feel for how in awe of me you’d actually be if you weren’t busy trashing the only person in your life that has made any sizable impact for the better.

I’m going to twist these knives, youre going to hurt. There is no avoiding it.

Fuckity.

download (6).jpg
download (5).jpg

Fuck.
download (8).jpg
MjAxNC0zNjM4ZmVmZjAxMmNiNGNl.png
download (7).jpg

Fuck.

images (7).jpg
1904781b449fa0c850511a1a7eb95d8a52e7533eed996481282da13908a43710.jpg

Because everybody needed a fuckity fuck fuck song.
images (9).jpg

What the Hell is insanity? I have not actually seen it even once. Even in the most crazy of people, there is still sanity. I have seen people refuse to act and react rationally, refuse to act and react reasonably and refuse to admit a lot of things, but not once have I seen insanity.

I do know that I’m going to enjoy continuing to rip this world to shreds for it.

I have created a mass symphony orchestra with my two hands. have given rise to every incarnation of immortality within one vessel of mortality, given credence to multiple personality disorder beyond a clinical term used to describe the insane and turned it into an order, minus the dis. I have caused the deaths of countless, caused countless to live lives of meaning only to die all the same by my two hands in the mix. No matter the vessel, no matter the way, my two hands have caused you to live and will cause you to die. Immortality in all its forms is an illusion and all lives are lived to a finish of death because I have willed it. It’s time to up the ante again, up the buy-in rate. Raise the pace of the music to match the cadence of the action. The main attraction has begun and all sideshows are on the lines, popcorn is being served, at nine dollars a kernel. Welcome to Davy Jones’ Locker, where we gamble with our eternal souls. What’s another few centuries aboard the ship of the dead when you could buy your freedom any time you win? Just know that none have truly won against Davy Jones, none have truly won against Death.

Care to answer the Call of Cthulhu? The Dirge of Cerberus? The Requiem of the Dead? Dare you deny it? They say that when the black shadow calls for you, you have to answer it, there is no denying it. Let us play, gentlemen. You are all already in far too deep for your liking and you can’t back out. As for the ladies… There are no ladies here, anymore. might as well be no difference at all between the women and the men when you begin to delve this deep. Let the immortal theatre entertain and distract you from the important things in life until its far too late. Let the devils delight and the demons dance and the angels torture, the gods bow to chaotic decadence, for all must fall down among this dance floor of death to truly know what it’s like to live, and slow they are to fall and slow they are to rise again. in this Dance macabre, we’ll dance like we used to, remembering and forgetting, nothing and everything and in the blend of black and white and colors departed and reintegrated, you’ll know what it’s like to dance with death.

Shall we?

Your image, the grim reaper, or death incarnate as perhaps it’s supposed to be here, seems to be more than a tad in shreds himself, more than a tad “done in” so to speak.

What is insanity to you RF?
Actually, concerning what you wrote above, you just might be the prosecuting attorney’s best defense when it comes to how people use “insanity” as a reason or a plea to “get off” .

One of the best definitions of insanity I’ve ever come across and it may sound cliche-ish (sp?) but it is the attempt to solve a problem or to find a solution by simply repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting to get different or better results.

Didn’t you know, arc my lad, that death and decay go hand in hand? those tatters are style and class, lad; style and class.

what would you do if I told you everything different in life is just a repeat of doing the same thing over and over again having it become so many different things?

insanity to me then becomes what so many classify and define as insanity based on what is taught to them of it, if they know anything at all, something they have very little understanding of.

To simplify, you’re insane if you believe anyone else to be insane. Those who are sane know what paths the ‘insane’ took to get to where they are and know the paths out.

Random Fact

lol No one has ever called me “my lad” before.
So ALSO does Life, death and decay take that journey together.

That would depend, to me, how those tatters got there.

What would I do? I’d agree with you since it is true for the most part.
The good and tricky part of it is that it does become so many different things.

So, who is the true determiner of what is sane and insane?

That’s not necessarily true. It may be true if someone believes that “everyone” is insane.
That person might just be projecting and not seeing their own insanity.

That’s not necessarily true either. But those who know human nature and the psyche might realize what paths or journey the insane must have taken to arrive at their insanity. But those people might try to only call out the sane part of that person who everyone deems as insane.

Sometimes if we can realize what a person has gone through, those who others call insane, we might wonder how they didn’t lose their sanity much earlier.

It was a play on words based on the video game title Arc the Lad: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arc_the_Lad

Here’s the kicker, though, lad: it’s not death and decay that one often has need to point out that life goes hand in hand with them through eternity. They know full well that even as undead entities, even as dead, in some way they are still living to be in existence and moving even if dead or undead at the time. It’s the living that are most often the stupid ones.

It’s considered good sportsmanship to put up at least some fight against death even if you are a willing partaker.

Then insanity, good sir, is not repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results. That is now able to be classified as a misnomer.

Here is where I depart from the conversation because the varying courses of insanity and sanity aren’t labeled effectively enough to have this conversation past this point. They are labeled as either sane or insane based on the viewing audience and the acceptability of those labels by the society around them. I could look into the eyes of many and see sanity even behind the most insane of visages that would only be considered as an insane visage by those who panicked or became terror-stricken or felt some oddity in their own self-reactions that caused them to overlook the sanity or not see it and see only the accepted insanity of the condition.

I repeat when I say that only the truly sane may look around them and know for sure that insanity is only an illusion because they see and ‘see’ the paths taken to get there and depart back to the ‘norm’. Sadly, those who do not fit the norm must choose to come back, for it is for a reason why they stay where they are, and the insanity of their condition is only seen for what it is when they themselves panic, become terror-stricken, feel stuck there without knowing how to get back, which, launches into a whole bunch of other problems based on variable factors.

We might wonder if they ever lost their sanity at all if we know the psychology of what we deem and consider to be a loss of sanity. It might very well be the right reaction for a world that is insane in terms of rejecting truth of reality around them and forcing themselves into child-states of ignorance of consequences and ignorance of vast pieces of reality, what they claim is bliss.

Just remember that The Devil is only the Prince of Darkness. God is still the King of Kings.

I was going to come up with something intellectual or satirical or ironical or straight up ventilating, but then I got caught up in those little Facebook analysis quizzes for an hour and that was much more valued expenditure of time and attention. So, this is all you get. And a picture, because I got two minutes left on my internet time today and pictures are easy to google.

And, fuck off again.