Cucking the Cucker.

The title and author should have given you a couple of useful clues

Only the first paragraph deals with cuckolding, the last, I don’t know what the fuck that is.

You guys keep taking basic sexual fetishes, and compound them with very alien fetishes, misrepresenting them as a coherent schema, reasonably whole and logical.

The Huns, the nation that defeated Rome under Attila the Hun, were a cuckold society, multiple men married one woman, in fact you COULDN’T get married to a woman you loved unless you convinced another man to join in. Nothing to do with interracial grannies buttfucking one another in what appears to be rape in your description.

Celts likewise had multiple spouse marriages, could favor either sex, be it man or female who married multiple of the other sex.

Jews had cuckqueans, via Polygamy, as do Arabs today. Romans insisted on Monogamy, but had orgies until Augustus (overlook Tiberius and Claudius, laws didn’t apply to them). Greeks had homosexual affairs, but insisted on monogamy.

Paraphilia s of the imagination, but it isn’t unknown terrain, and you will find a variety of sexual practices around the planet. Every stable marriage system built around the family inevitably incorporates elements of cuckolding into it. In America, guys fantasize about walking in on their wives fucking another woman openly. Sometimes it is other men.

Whatever, so be it. The thing is, these cuckolding practices aren’t default mind fuck games, not projected inherently as Alpha and Beta roles, of Master-Slave or Slave-Master relations, nor do most systems involve rape, or brutality, or transexuals.

In the Renaissance Italy, they had aa form of platonic erotic relations, where eomen who were married off by their family were allowed a non-sexual boyfriend, they were allowed the deepest emotional bonds and shows of effection and intimacy, short of sexual touching of any kind. The husbands didn’t want the wife in such a way either, having their own mistress, but would keep servants/guards on them constantly. Cuckolding featured even in the Bible at times, both approvingly (banging the dethroned king’s harem like a fucking babboon) and of course dissaprovingly as well.

Lots and lots of fluxuation, you want to break it down like Emilie Durkheim, and find the least complicated versions of it, and call that actual thing, when all exterior elements are removed.

All you did was introduce a thread about “cuckolding”, then insisted it was about “power relations”, which it isn’t inherently, but many forms are… then involving psychological mind fucking, making it equitable to force a involuntary partner on her (called rape in most places)- thus really isn’t cuckolding at this point, but forced sex, a sadistic form of psychological BDSM, not to mention the Tranny shit, which 99.9% of historic cuckolding has nothing to do with.

So, this is a philosophy site. What have we gained? By you writing this crude, poorly thought out male fantasy of yours (Trixie, your not bridging the male and female worlds like you think you are, your just one deeply perverted guy) did we learn anything about the generation or dissolution of cuckolding in terns of the projection of a visual erotic paraphilia? Not really, you didn’t pay any attention to the Metaxy inherent in your thought, cause you “hate” binary logic, such as Porphyry’s Tree. If you broke it down in Metaxy, you would quickly find your merging fantasy upon fantasy, assuming they are naturally integrated and coherent.

Reason this is wrong, is that you managed to justify rape, or perhaps we can say “surprise sex” from a relation built around systematic sexual denial, with mild hints at cuckolding.

This results in terribly sloppy Syllogism, as just about everything in teems of sexuality becomes Cuckolding, and when compared -----, Rape becomes the logical acceptable response. It isn’t. We don’t go around raping people because they don’t put out for us. And just because they aren’t putting out, doesn’t mean they are cuckolding, just think your the Burger King, they are wanting sexual intercourse their way, not yours, the McDonalds way.

Your not allowing for a wide range of sexual volition, a wide range of choices and morphing emotional responses here.

The woman in your fantasy is one dimensional, not exactly a Agent of Free Will. Your insisting on a sexual Dasein without considering how things actually arise and occur.

People are complex creatures, and nothing is more complex and complicated than sexual relationships. More often than not, in some firm or another, the vast majority deals with cuckolding, however brief or lasting- and we don’t go around sticking Trannies on people, raping them for it.

Instead, we encourage communication, intimacy, honesty, bonding. Cuckolding has persist willingly in a open marriage on very positive terms even here, but usually not, the need for cuckolding goes away, as both partners learn more about the needs, worries, and desires of the other. The best and most stable relationships tend to be monogamous, and this us the standard even in ancient and foreign cultures where polygamy and polyandry were allowed and encourage.

You don’t set yourself up for success when your fantasizing about revenge sex for mispercieved slights. If your relationship is so badly degenerated, that your at the point of complete sexual denial unless you get a Granny to rape her, because you know her so well because “that’s her cue” for rape, “Hey there Trixie, I’m doing this cause I want raped”, then I suggest going to couples therapy immediately, and I hate to say this, perhaps split up. I support relationships built out of love and attraction, but what your describing is absurd, confused, self deceiving, and gives you and others the impression it is a swell idea to treat a woman like a fucking abused animal, because she isn’t getting you off to your satisfaction. It sends a wrong signal, especially on this forum full of confused Nietzscheans high off the Sado-Maschoism of de Sade’s self destructive Libertine Philosophy. It isn’t a healthy way for people to live, everyone is dehumanized, even the ring leaders by each other in the end, harming each other as they go on.

It would be better if we just have a earnest discussion about sexuality, we got frustrated Nietzscheans on one side demoralized at their immature experiences with women, and demoralized feminists deotalized at their disaster relations with men, and both systems advocate separation and sterility, negating family life, raising the young, binging with your mates as part of a larger family in a even larger community.

That’s what sex really is about, producing stable relations, good children, deep and satisfying love and support, learning who you are in a introspective sense, as well in a ever wider world. Nobody should be scared of good wholesome sexual relations, devoid of psycho-mindfuck imperatives and delusions. One you gain a fetish, hard to shake, but it shouldn’t dictate who you are interpersonally.

In your post above, I don’t see a man who has it all figured out, but one who is confused and lost regarding the roots of his own motivations. A man who doesn’t care about others, or himself, or the circumstances under which intimacy is formed. It is all a mockery to you.

I could perhaps write it off as a attempt at make jockular joking around, but you’ve been setting a pattern for this. Likewise you S57, you’ve become more militant and controlling as of late, you need to stop being so prejudiced and open up to other ways of thinking and living. You act like you just stepped off the Mayflower, only the sexyal forms you advocate is permitted, no one else’s. It is the ultimate form if sexual chauvenism. You need to be less judgmental and more open to others, especially when you don’t agree with them. “Tolerance” shall be the forum safe word from now on.

And Trixie, you need to go use the Mens Room potty from now on. There isn’t a hint of femininity in your perverted mind, your the mist perverted sex crazed guy ever on this forum. Go stand in front of a urinal, and don’t come back until you’ve learned what love really is. Sing this song as you urinate, and reflect on it’s meaning.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

Sexually frustrated men are dangerous. Cucks, schoolshooters, you name it. I do not bring war but peace, I bring lesbians to this world. All you humans bring is politiks and war. You value things in terms of war, I value things in terms of peace.

Most people are simple animals and sheep, nothing more.

It is a mockery, society is all a sick sad joke. And you aren’t? You’re name is Turd for God-sakes.

Incorrect, I am an OG female. Females from the 60’s were into love and peace, modern women are into peace but not love. I’m like the lesbian magician from the Wild West who has a Derringer.
Day in and day out you expose your idiocy, time and time again. You don’t know anything about femininity.
There are 3 degrees of masculinity, Macho Man wrestler man (The Standard Man who gets a wife or two every decade), Then we have the Millienial Generation Emo Man (The Emo kid who gets a new girlfriend one a year), Then we have Celibate Man (Tesla).
The Millienial Generation Man sounds like a gay cuck, in terms of voice tonations, but is not a cuck. (ie. Modern TV Commercial Man/Lumbersexuals.)
The Tranny (False Man) sounds either hyper masculine (Macho Texas Man) or hyper feminine (like the Joker.)

In order to understand the Modern dillemna, you must understand that modern women have a man’s soul. They sound like women, but they are actually Millenial Generation Man (their voice sounds like false-cuck men.) So in their interactions, their voice seems feminine, but so do heterosexual Millenial Generation Men. Modern women are actually Middle Men. Once you are a genius, you will understand.

Asexuality is not feminine, that is the Modern Lie. Women need to be touched, in Ancient Greece they had lesbian pool orgies all the time. Modern Women are Middle Men. Masculinity is asexuality, Tesla was asexual. Tinkering is the male mode, the asexual mode. That is why men are uncomfortable when a woman seduces them, because they are in asexual mode, but the woman activates their feminine lusting mode. Once you are a genius, you will understand. Right now you are entrapped in your own dogmas and biased bigotted bullshit.

Your unable to see the humanity in others, or your own inner self. I know what you need, you need the perfect cheer. May these songs set your soul flying. Don’t give up hope Cucky McSucky, there is something worthwhile, waiting to get out and soar, still in you yet! You just gotta feel it!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

People are dumb babies. They have no humanity in them, they are just a bunch of assholes, bigots, and meat-eaters. They are not human. Just simple reflex organisms.

Beta males are frequent masterbators, Feminine is sensitivity and decadence, pleasure.

Tinkering, Tesla ism, masculinity is asexuality. Pimps are fem as fuck, Prince is a pimp.

Turd each day you prove you are a no nothing idiot. You don’t know anything that geniuses know.

Maybe she appears perverted when all she is is actually desperate for sex because she cannot get any. But her fantasy is to actually have it with two hot bi
sexual lesbians which is probably the number one male fantasy of all time. And which makes her no more perverted than you or I or any other straight man

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3yA3z3UAdGg

Your just coming up with false classifications so you can hate women, because your unwilling to come to terms with your personal short comings, your jealously, and desire to be with women you can’t possess, so you dehumanize them, denigrate them, in the same way feminist hate men. It is shameful and unbecoming, and trying to pidgeonhole yourself behind a mode of spiteful being isn’t going to resolve your obvious difficulty: reaching out and talking to women, and starting up that long and ardorous climb up to inserting your scared little pecker into their warm and inviting vag. Don’t be afraid, all men are born mountaineers, natural bush wackers. You can do it, it is with in you.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL4rSH … TPFFQw9xfk

When your always negative about women, they are going to be pretty negative back to you, doesn’t matter if they are young or old.

You need to learn to forgive women, and ask for forgiveness in return for all of the negative assumptions and outright lies you have created about them over the years. Only makes you look like a ass and frustrates yourself in not ever landing a decent girlfriend.

You do that, word will get out your not a absolutely pathetic piece of shit, and that your on the mend. That’s Pussy Redemption, one step closer to them letting you grab the pussy. In life, it is always about grabbing the pussy.

Bullshit. This thread is not one of my he-man woman haters club threads.

This is an objective analysis of the bullshit of modern living. It’s like, when I rail on the garbage of Nikki Minaj or Katy Perry, I don’t hate their music because they have a twat between their legs, I hate their music because it annoys me and gives me a headache. I don’t hate my ex-s because they have a twat between their legs, I hate them because they are liars, hypocrits, and have no soul.

If stating the facts, that masculinity=asexuality puts you in a tizzy and activates your stoic-male defending feminism bullshit, I am afraid you are a bigger bunghole than either of us anticipated.

Is this the same Turd Ferguson who is not at all open to the idea of a man being allowed gender reassignment in prison because of the crime he committed
Is this the same Turd Ferguson who refuses to address Trixie by the correct gender pronoun. I am way less judgemental than you. My philosophy is that one
should have the freedom to do what ever they want as long as that does not impact upon the freedom of anyone else. And is about as far from being judge
mental as it is possible to get now. Furthermore I allow all points of view and deny no one their freedom of speech. Your charges against me are therefore
entirely fallacious and evidence free. And instead suggest you ask your self how open and tolerant you are as it is not as much as you apparently think it is

Turd Ferguson The Pussy Grabber

I Love Philosophys Donald Trump

I am the Donald Trump of ILP. Turd will never hold a candle to me, not ever, ever ever, ever.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOEKu8L5UqQ[/youtube]

Joker is the Alex Jones, Turd is the Cathy Brennan.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n0POmdK18WU

First, you gotta learn to respect yourself.

Second, you gotta learn to respect others.

Then third, when respecting others, others will offer you head.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RLCGQagBCOw

Just follow the way laid out here, and the pussy will come.

No need for cuckold antics anymore, or hating women. This is “The Philosopher’s Stone”.

DON’T BE A PATHETIC TRANNY RAPIST CUCK!!! WOOOOOOO!!!

You would never go up to a woman and grab her pussy Trixie as that is not in your nature

I think you are the Bill Maher or Jon Stewart of I Love Philosophy

Or maybe Ann Coulter or Oprah Winfrey I have yet to decide

Or maybe Michelle Obama or Lady Gaga or Samuel Jackson

The Pussy Grabber has gone out and got some for you Trixie

God no. Bill Maher is a balloon of biased bullshit.
Ann Coulter, Michelle Obama, oprah Winfrey? Christ. I am demoting you.

Bob, gun.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXW4nji37-4[/youtube]

Think positive Trixie, your time will come.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tf-AmedKfRc

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUgmp2STrNg[/youtube]

One of these nights.
Lyrics

One of these nights
One of these crazy old nights
We’re gonna find out
Pretty mama
What turns on your lights
The full moon is calling
The fever is high
And the wicked wind whispers