Truth

I repeat my last message chuckles

Try quoting me someday and actually respond to it philosophically …

You only repeated the post I quoted with more words…

That’s not hard work!!

I can sleepwalk your last two posts

If you would say something of value instead of having it just be attack after attack after attack hoping to break me down, I might actually respond to it. There was nothing of value to actually be worth reading, let alone respond to.

In anger you launched into a flurry of suppositions, responding angrily and attack-oriented to each portion of what I said. It was probing, meant to mimic how I’ve come at others before, but still shows lack of actual understanding beyond verbal fighting tactics to actual philosophy. It shows you to be more about fighting than developing your knowledge and reason which makes me vastly uninterested in responding fully or even taking the time to read it. And, I could tell that by the vibe alone, which is how you knew I didn’t read it or bother responding to it, because you were humming with alert anger and sensed it and your response after in terms of it being a hungry animal thinking it sensed victory only confirmed what I sensed without reading.

A hungry predatory animal that sensed victory over what it assumed to be a weakened prey for vastly not caring what was being said for looking at the tactics and strategies and insults instead of the actual philosophy and reason. And, even in this, im sure you’ll be able to find plenty of things to misconstrue as more insults instead of killing off your own ego.

Ahh… So everything that breaks you down is an attack…

Again, I can sleepwalk these compensatory algorithms …

Do me a favor someday… It may take you 50 years…

Do philosophy

I know that you believe that you can type those sentences, that you can cut and paste it in any debate, and believe you’ve won…

What you don’t understand about life and philosophy, is that some people know how to do this shit by rote to get attention, but it’s not philosophy…

I can say “I don’t exist”…

It’ll get me lots of attention, and if I keep saying it, am I ad homming??

You’re one of those people…

Objectively.

Violence instead of experience or reason…

You accuse me of being lazy…

You’re one of those people who is hypocrisy with every sentence, yet accuses anyone who points it out as hypocrisy, because you are what you criticize …

There are billions like you…

“The dude who is what he complains about in others”

Billions.

He cannot be civil. Too bad.

As usual, another thread devolves into bullshit and ego insults competition.

Random factor is posturing, not philosophizing, and deserves to be called out on it…

His last post is his best attempt at making a post you can cut and paste in any thread and declare yourself the winner… Without having to discuss the topic at all…

The dude is trolling his own thread, and that’s really hard to do!

:laughing:

Lol, you guys, or you one person pretending to be many, are taking advantage far too much of my seeming lack of support to try to break me. You’re going to kill yourselves in the most horrendous ways by fighting against me and all that’s right. There is nothing but repeated and continual evidence of it, of what you’re bringing to the table always falling far short of the mark.

You all will die.

Why are you laughing?

Who cares if we’re all going to die?

You think this shithole is some forever wet dream to people??

Sucks to be you

Why shouldn’t I laugh? It’s just a huge, twisted, fucked up joke of extremely dark humor to me at this point. To see you all and so many others throughout the world, both within the mind and outside repeat so many ineffective things in response to me is now becoming funny.

Telling me that I just don’t ‘get it’, or that I just don’t know what the world is like when I obviously do. Then, having so many step up to teach me only to each fail in turn. Am I just supposed to suddenly stop and fall in line to the tune of all that’s Wrong? You all see me take on so many and remain undaunted and unafraid when each of you fell far more quickly with far less persuasion. I don’t think you all realize just how much more I’ve seen and know of the world for it all than any of you.

And, like the survivors of rape or trauma, dark humor helps heal, though I’m in need of no such healing. I just can’t help but laugh at the absurdity of it all, that you all still remain so confident that I’m wrong as if there’s some great secret that I don’t know that you all do and when I look into each of you, when I look into the eyes of others, or when they show me their minds, I see only confision, spotty reasoning, fractured thought trains and no great secret that I don’t already know.

If you don’t care if you die, why are you still alive? I know that I’m going to die someday and I’ve accepted that and will welcome it when it comes, but there’s still much of life to be enjoyed, for me, and it’s still a matter of what we do with our lives that matters and I’m not done here, yet. But you, so miserable, what do you cling to in such Morbidity? For you and others here coming at me, I don’t mean that you will die like everyone else, I mean that your deaths will be far more horrible and painful than death will be for so many others. And, it’s not because I care that I point it out at this point, but simply to rub it in your faces, to rub your noses in your own shit like dogs yet to learn to scratch on the door to be let outside.

I’m not so naive and never have been that it’s some forever wet dream. What part of the story of my life that you’ve seen me tell here would show anything other than that I have experienced pain and suffering far beyond your own. You really show your own stupidity and naivety with that statement.

Why would I fight so hard to make it better if I believed it to already be Better? And, why would I fight so hard unless there was strong possibility for it to be made better. I’m not prone to pursuing fruitless endeavors or wild goose chases.

It really sucks more to be you than to be me. I might fight a much harder fight, but at least I don’t try to stand against what’s right. That’s just asking and begging to be destroyed in much worse fashion than you think me to be doing.

Right and wrong are very straight forward…

You either get everything you want or you instantly poof out of existence.

Any being that doesn’t afford this is going to hell…

You delight in this shithole, and you will not be the last one laughing …

I have no idea how someone so smart became so twisted and apologetic for this shit show…

But here it is. Your posts in this thread.

An ass kissing asshole.

You know why most people don’t suicide?

Because they have a conscience and don’t have a humane way to do it!

But, someone who clearly lacks very basic elements of a cosmic consciousness, can’t even type consciousness preschool sentences, and then huffs and puffs, that the only reason we know anything is because of them!! Ha!

As if!

You’ve already proven to the world that you’re a faker… A con artist ! A fraud!

A real king has no crown and a real king has no throne room…

Everything you learned, you learned from my bird droppings… And you’ll adapt it to troll more effectively…

Random, you are not what you claim to be

Right and wrong are pretty straightforward, but not all the time, not when you mix in psychology, trauma and abuse, cause and effect, punishment and reward, etc. Not when you add good and evil to the mix, insanity, and then what you might have to do that is neither right nor wrong. It can be complicated and if you say that it is always simple, you’re nothing more than just a child mind that refuses to see and judges too harshly.

Obviously there are things that exist and happen that shouldn’t, but they do exist and happen and not always for wrong reasons.

I’m afraid that your next statement about proofing out of existence is rather ridiculous.

I’m pretty sure that I don’t delight in any shit hole and I’m not laughing very much. Why you want to call earth and everything else a shit hole is beyond me. They didn’t start out that way. There’s still a lot to be enjoyed that isn’t depraved or twisted or fucked up. I seem to recall that I came here to talk philosophy and found each of you faulty in your philosophies to varying degrees and said so and said why and each of you in turn stepped to me, taking the things I said in personal fashion and began attacking me whereupon I defended myself. You wish to see yourselves as good and me as evil or vice versa but that isn’t that simple and I never saw it along those lines. Nor, did I ever once see it along the lines of right or wrong due to emotion, due to lack of seeing clearly, due to lack of thinking properly. And at the point of you being more wrong than I, I was on ly right for taking offense at the right things to take offense from while you and others became offended in all the wrong ways. Negativity, pessimism, misperception, etc, things that I wasn’t so blinded by because I was the recipient of far more hate than any of you in my life. It kind of makes it hard to want to be hateful when so many others are hateful of you and makes it hard to be bitter when so many around you are bitter and makes it hard to be petty and vindictive when others make it so unwanted by how they treat you with it. It’s those backwards things like that that make me different. I suffered being the recipient of these things and found it easier not to be. I starved for actual friendship and love and closeness and care and so treasured those things more. I saw the death of those things in communities all around me and because I treasured them, I fought harder for them, saw more clearly the cause of their deaths and fought against those things which helped diminish my anger in ways none of you could truly see for being more the cause than me.

Because I accepted too much guilt for things that weren’t my fault and seemingly cried over so many things in life that others didnt, the small things, I was more prepared to face the huge. And when I realized the former about the guilt, I stopped feeling guilt for a lot of things, stopped feeling sympathy for those I hurt that cried their crocodile tears only to stab me in the back because they wanted to keep me down and being the pack mule for their emotions.

I assure you that I am far from twisted, but it’s not as if you’d be able to tell because I’m not here to show you mercy otherwise I’d be petty and vindictive for you, I’d be bitter for you. I’d play the role for you all to become better. But, I spent the first part of my life being the good guy and feeling evil and wrong and twisted for it. I refuse to be the villain for you. That practice has set bad precedent in the world up to this point and I actually did put the hard effort into fixing myself and remain the good guy even while you and others so wantonly misperceive me.

And because I won’t let you trash talk me and talk shit and beat me down, for that I’m a monster, inhuman, etc…

I just don’t put up with spoiled children running all over me. I put my foot down and it stays down. I say no and it remains no even after the billionth time being asked. I will not tolerate what should not and can not be tolerated. I will be the firm hand in discipline because I am right and all reason other than faulty reasoning of spoiled children supports it and the proof is vastly evident even to tge spoiled children who simply don’t like being punished and call it abuse. And, when nobody comes running anymore when they cry abuse because they became the boys and girls that cried wolf too many times when there was no wolf, I do find myself the wolf feasting on their meat and blood and bones while all the others turn a blind eye and pretend not to hear the screams. If you expect it to bother my conscience… it doesn’t. Just the same as much of what you and others have done to others has not bothered yours as much as you might openly claim to the contrary.

And, I never stated that the only reason anyone knows anything at all is because of me and you know that. I don’t even have to explain this: that what I said was that it would not be advancing as it is now without me. That I learned enough of what was being taught, caught up to it, lifted it up and carried it far further for what I could see and what I could do than any other person could or would. I never claim more than my fair share and stood on the shoulders of giants before ever becoming a giant in my own right.

And, sadly, all ive learned from you is that you need a major ass kicking, probably to have somebody beat you close to death so you learn when to close your mouth and not state idiocies. You have not amounted to any great works, have not taught any great things, have not formed any great thoughts or theories of your own or posited them into the communal landscape. You have done nothing to even claim that I learned form your bird droppings.

Way I see it, Random Factor is fed up with society, it’s nazi-laws, injust punishments, oil wars, and the small-minds who run the show. But he has no way to actually change society or exact any kind of justice.

So he takes his righteous anger out on people like you and me. Ecmandu is a good man, you shouldn’t interfere with him like this. I am a good woman, I am going to make the DnA machine. You should support us not fight us.

How are you good people, define that. society is made up of more than make the laws and enact them and there are people fighting on those levels already to seeming ineffective ends.

We do not have nazi laws as far as i can see, just no way to enforce the laws equally, no way to know, individual to individual whether justice is meted out fairly or not. At the core of it, the legal system and justice system fall short due to the lack of honor and honesty of the citizens. Our governments both federal and state fall short due to the lack of responsibility of the citizens, that they are citizens leading citizens and citizens punishing citizens and citizens judging citizens to the point where even crime becomes a viable method of survival.

So, i change society citizen by citizen in many ways through interaction just the same as everyone else. you are not good people otherwise you would never have argued and fought as you have against me and would not claim so easily now to ve good people. Your dna ideas are largely impossible, largely unnecessary and will lead more to defects and faulty genetics if they are more than just bullshit said by you to make you look like youre doing more than sitting there keeping people down on the internet.

I am obviously a good person. Good people do not do to me what you have done. Good people do not make false claims of unviable research even if genetic engineering could be found to be ethical, which it can be, but not the way youve claimed to want to go about it.

Here’s the deal RF…

When god makes an offer, nobody refuses…

Stop prattling on about making us offers and us refusing them, and how great your bullshit sacrifice is

I make more sacrifices every second just for living, than you’ve made your whole life…

All I want is eternal death, but I sacrifice my desire to give it to others…

I lay my life down for people…

And you bitch and bitch and bitch about how you sacrifice to yell at people forever…

You’re a shithead RF

That’s all you are

Oh dear, youve finally got it right. Out of all the other insults that you and other insulters have hurled, out of all the other lies that you and other liars have lied, you have managed to strike true with this one blow of pure truth of my character laid out in petty jab form because why waste the full length of reasoning that lies behind this truth that strikes me to my core on the likes of such filthy doggerel as me?

Alas! I have been at last bested and brought to my knees! Alas… all my life has been naught but a lie! Oh! The agony of it as I writhe in pain!

How… how could you lay such a cruel blow upon my shoulders!? Could you not see i sought such eternal release myself, like you? Could you not see through my lies of false sacrifice to see that all i wanted was to be forever disentangled from all of reality itself to be free of consequences that can never be free from and only committed myself to the truth that such is impossible?!

Oh, forgive me, my liege, for ever doubting your sacrifice or comparing my shameless fakery to your majesty! A million pardons! No, forget that! No pardons! Make me suffer more my liege, i beg of you. It is only fitting that a boy such as i have been suffers to the utmost for this base affrontery of your most benevolent and gracious man of a self.

-makes jerking off motions and throws invisible jizz in ecmandus face-

Fuck off, you little pussy.

What the fuck are you going to do when all that i have ever claimed still remains true while you still run around crying like a bitch that ive told far too many times.

Your ego is your suffering …

You have become so narcissistic that you think ego itself for everyone is suffering…

A fellow like you is too narcissistic to even imagine that someone would want to poof forever…

Your karma is to drag hatred of you through your own shitstorm…

You’ll hate it btw