Porphyrian Tree And The Law Of The Conservation Of Energy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyrian_tree

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechani … ravitation

Let’s say we wanted to tackle the problem of energy, it IS a problem, we’ve hardly solved it, most importantly the central paradox that we call The Conservation of Energy.

The Conservation is a “presumption” of a map, without a map, just like in fluid mechanics we presume we can know where everything is by calculating force, deposition, pressure and flow, to the atomic level- without actually doing it. We’ve already presumed a map, and are judging it via our Left Amygalda.

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/ … 1/787.full

What is this map made up of? Axiomatic Presumptions projected by a Porphyrian Tree. The farther back we go into it, the weaker and more abstract it becomes, but that is exactly where our rules come from in asserting that the “system” is “finite” and thus mappable, and that we can treat it like a map, and navigate it with precision. They hypothesis seeking proof at any one given moment of analysis is largely based on a whole lot of wobbly absurdity, that is largely baseless to begin with. We assert in presumption, hoping our line of reasoning is correct.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypotheses_non_fingo

Now, if all phenomena is derived from the senses, we must interpreted what it is via a Porphyrian Tree of Knowledge, associating Traits with Things. Ultimately, in experimental testing, your still dealing with hypothosis, and are asserting a system of metaphysics upon it via a presumptive Organon.

The only thing that gives these activities predictability and scope is focusing on the Left Amygalda?

No- we aren’t lemurs aging down a scent trail, though I’m sure a great many modern physicists are more or less today unconsciously “navigating space and time” like a lemur would, in navigating scent trails in a forest canopy. We are doing this visually for the most part, via the Left Hippocampus Egocentrically or Right Hippocampus, Exocentrically. Modern GPS Displays with directions direct both of these functions, and the menus incorporate the Porphyrian Tree via menu options of increasing vagueness as to what your motivations are at any given time, what “map” you want to see.

The oddest little bit of information wrecks a scientific theory, it’s validity, but we don’t really ever question the validity of having ironclad hypothesis. Take the conservation of energy rule, no new energy can be introduced into closed systems.

That is a fucking absurd rule is we insist the universe is finite, that we are a fixed system, and all science is asserted vua testing of observable phenomena, because if we start tracing our presumptions back along a Porphyrian Tree, they become less and less stable and uncertain in relation to current data and aims. It is the one set of variables we can’t isolate and control, individual scientific presumptions, within our our minds, the comprehensibility of reality. I can a tad bit better than others, I can trace roughly mental phenomena, but I don’t think the vast majority of people even in the hard sciences ever bothered to learn this.

So how do we get from the “How and Why” streams of visual thinking:

While explaining the Linguistic aspects of the Left Amygalda of Accepting and Rejecting the wording of a “Map” we can’t even analyze save axiomatically (or sniffing if your a fucking Lemur) only in parts, those parts heavy in presumptions, to get to the point where we can in a group consensus say “The Conservation of Energy is Iron Clad”

It is so not fucking Ironclad, it “smells” a little funny, if we apply reductio ad adsurdum to digging backwards in our presumptions of origination within our larger, chaotic mess of networked Porphyrian Trees that consist of each of our learned Knowledge Bases

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

I don’t see any need to project a universal rule (conservation of energy) when we neither much understand what energy is without either closed or open systems being considered, that these are map concepts we pinned to energy to make it a depositional noun instead of a fucking verb acting upon a system. There are many ways I can assert what energy is, from across mythology, that doesn’t have this makeup. Most famous is Ex Nihilo, another is Qi via the Yu the Great myths of China, channeling systems on some but not all boundaries, which in time created the Taoist system of interchangeability and alchemy. I can go back to western civilizations and not pick just as easily, the roots of our knowledge, however advanced and based on scientific literature based on more scientific literature, can’t escape the linguistic roots of concepts external to experimental data. Data doesn’t dictate the language, our thinking process does, even when we intentionally try to mess with this, such as naminf sub atomic particles via quirky meaningless names in a effort to delay this associative process. Doesn’t wotk, because we still construct maps.

As ong as we are constructing maps, the How-Why process is going to be driven by deeply unscientific universals, because a hypothosis needs tested, and we can’t due this without focusing on some ideas, and bluring everything else out to support or reject it.

I don’t much trust The Law of The Conservation Of Energy. Might be because I’m a chronic farter? I don’t know, I gave a much better explanation above.I look at the necesdity to assert Dark Matter, Exotic Matter, Black Holes and Big Bangs and Hidden Dimensions to balance all oyr forces on the map as evidence that our approach to science is largely blind and ignorant.

So as a result, I challenge Bill Nye the Science Guy to a battle to the death on Noah’s Ark at the Creation Museum, cause Science makes about as much sense as Noah’s Ark does when we decide to really test the length and depth of our Porphyrian presumptions. I assure Bill, I can find more holes and contradictions in your presumptions than you can in the ark. Or we can fight in that giant Hare Krishnan Creationalidm museum in India, ir whatever the Muslims are cooking up. I’m content my background in rhetoric and psychology will give me an edge in busting your absurd theories up faster than you can denounce any religion.

Our current Organon, hiw we structured our science, doesn’t work. We say it is one way, but we really do it another. We are terrible hipocrits.

Some of “us” have solved it entirely. Most of “you” haven’t.

If you can kindly direct me to those who have solved it, I would appreciate it. Haven’t seen any evidence at all such people exist on this forum, and I’m surprised you would know one yourself, given some of your assertions in the past. They apparently haven’t rubbed off on you.

Now you know why you are not one of them.

There is a new film out, Doctor Strange, based upon Marvel Comic’s miraculous comic book character, Doctor Strange. It expresses an old yet very relevant lesson on why some people learn and others do not.

We know that energy equals mass. That the sum total of energy in the universe is zero [ the negative energy of gravity cancelling out the positive
energy of matter ] That energy cannot be created as stated in the First Law Of Thermodynamics. That a perpetual motion machine is not possible

That was an initial postulation. And it hasn’t been found to be false … yet. But how do you really know whether it is false or not? Realize that scientists generally make very poor philosophers.

Scientific knowledge is provisional so is therefore not absolutely true

Well, it might be true, but the scientific method cannot reveal whether it is really true or merely has yet to be proven false. Science can prove some things false, but it cannot prove anything to be true (except by converse of a falsity).

I happen to know beyond all question that the conservation of energy rule is actually absolutely true. But science can’t tell you that. What you should be asking is why science ever thought that it even might be true. Even scientists of today can’t tell you that.

Good philosophers made good scientists back then, but it doesn’t work the other way around.

It did back then, cause it was “natural philosophy”, hence why I sometimes talk about Boschovich and his Monads.

I’ve been doing a lot of heavy reading as of late of Pre and Post Cartesian Philosophers. It’s why I’ve been ruminating more on Porphyry’s Categories, had put them up on my site a while back, still got a few dozen more texts I want to put up before it goes public.

One thing I’ve noticed, like S57 does here, there is always a axiomatic shift to a reductive principle that goes- fucking nowhere.

The Laws of Thermo-Dynamics are entropic, dictating a finite system, yet still holds to the same reduction issues when you push the ideas back farther. Only thing it solves is terminology relative to a physical, literal methodology in a test, doesntbdobshit to justify why we are sticking to these universals.

The Laws of Thermodynamics and the Principle of the Conservation of Energy can’t both be right if we are to take black holes and big bangs seriously I’m hardly the first to note this. It is one or the either, but likely neither (gasp).

I get there is a general feel of progress in science, but I don’t believe honestly our science is fully cognizant of the paradox it is founded on. It is one thing to get tests to reinforce one another, a whole mother task to get our idea of what they mean, why we did them in the first point, to match up. We are philosophically still Babylonian in too many ways, and it doesn’t occur to most that their is something deeply rotten about the mindset they set about. No amount of testing and verification can cure that deeply entrenched level of self-ignorance. It is literally a rhetorical issue.

As quickly as Bill Nye could scoff and breakdown the absurdities of a ark carrying dinosaurs (I think it is dumber than he does admittedly) I could faster destroy the validity of his positions in attacking it, while point out the parallels in the cognitive architecture that shows just how scientific the thinking of a velocaraptor is in a biblical arc relative to other scientific ideas. I can prop them up and explode them at a far faster rate.

The Cartesian Mechanics look too close to the Napoleonic to WW1 tactical and operational cartological maps produced in that era. I see immediately the soundness of it all, and I also see a fucking lemur squirreling around for some insects across those maps too. We must not forget how we likely evolved just such a capacity to think. If a theory is too reasonable and good to be true, then it probably isn’t right. That pleasurable, smart feeling sensation rewards a primate thought process to navigate the canopy. It wasn’t meant to explain causality in the manners we put forth.

One of the things that supports my position is when we are barely able to exploit the material sciences that purportedly nailed the subject matter, that everything comes by through brutal, costly experimentation, and doesn’t come through easy prediction. If we really grasped it, success through invention done cheaply would leap out left and right from every sector.

We really don’t know what we are dealing with because the images we have in our heads don’t match up very well. We all produce fancy models that explain a part, never the whole, and attempts at explaining the whole through intricate parts are very rare.

I’ve seen one paper explaining what a hydrogen atom looks like in the supposed fourth dimension- nobody is rushing out to make a 2-D, 4-D, 5-D period table. It’s always dark matter, dark matter, dark matter to explain then size of the universe, because we can’t figure out the mass difference, then discovered earlier thus year, like a trillion extra galaxies- nobody says “hold up on that dark matter shit, gotta recrunch this”

We are remarkable lazy and stupid.

Well, if you ever want to get it all straight, it begins by realizing that nothing can exist if it has absolutely no affect upon anything (ontological definition). Then, in science, the most fundamental and subtle affect was referred to as “electric potential” or “voltage” (although they didn’t realize what they had named … and probably still don’t). The entirety of all of the rest of physics and cosmology come to light from that humble beginning and a little careful thought (gravitation, radiation, mass, inertia, magnetism,…).

Your tree is based on Binary logic. Bullshit Binary logic. You are using teaching from ancient Greeks 20000 years ago. Nothing revolutionary. It’s like an Atari game collection, most of it is rubbish, a couple of gems, but you’ll find a lot of it was just packaged up nostalgia lost to the sands of time.

Would you prefer Archimedes Sand Reckoner?

That logic isn’t Binary by the way, it behaves differently than switch systems, in that it can produce paradox, and isn’t necessarily uniform one stage to the next in terms of concrete or abstract ideas. A preceding term of being that is inclusive can be much, much larger quantatitively or qualitatively, or even smaller, as long as it can show it proceeds logically first.

This is actually the beginnings of cognitive networking, using root systems. It has similar characteristics to boolean systems, but doesnt work the same, neither system explains the scope of the other.

This evolved into Cabbalah’s Seriphot, as well as how we classified the lineage of species in terms of descent on the tree of life.

That too has sone older precedents I wont go into, but both those systems produced our midern taxonomical system, and cabbalah is a early and primitive cognitive networking theory thats right 50% of the time, as long as your nit ysing it as a surgical map.

Your free to write a nasty commentary to porphyr if you want, you have my site address, and that text is up. Its designed for that very reason.

And it wasn’t 2000 years ago. Probably not even originally the Greeks.

I think I am going to bed. Just got fired by one of my loser bosses, and I had to sit through an auto-tune Katy Perry commercial. Can’t do logic right now.

And btw, skipping over some of the defined fundamental concepts in the video, the following is WHY gravity exists and how it works:

Earlier in the video, “Affectance” is defined as “ultra minuscule electromagnetic pulses” and turns out to be the only substance from which the entire universe is formed.