Name Change Request

I can guarantee you that you do not know how I feel, Turd Furguson (Troll Fakerson).

I was talking about facts. You are talking about your envy, resentment, revenge, your stupid hate.

We all know that you are a Germanhater. You are full of envy, resentment, revenge, … and so on. I do not care. No other one is such a stupid racist like you (except your alter ego).

You think that you are representing the nation that started the most wars ever. Okay. But really you, the faker? Representing? Only because of the fact that you are an “owner” of the US citizenship? :laughing:

The next time you will „tell“ me/us the lie that you are “a German”. You, the Germanhater, are talking about Germans like Hitler, the Jewshater, did about Jews or Robespierre and his buddies as well as Lenin, Stalin, and their buddies about all “bourgeois” humans. You must be very, very frustrated. I am sorry for you, boy.

Go to Iraq again. By the way: Tell me - one more time - how many people you have killed there.

They were babies, your allowed to abort babies, it isn’t murder.

Who is this Hitler fellow you speak of? A relation to your grandfather?

Turd!

Stop lying, faking, trolling, and stalking, you stupid pubescent racist.

I wonder how this may have contributed to the emergence of Japanese Butoh dance. They say it’s just surrealism and avant garde movement, but I think something else was going on too (from psychological point of view).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butoh

Natural movements of the common folk? … Seriously?! … Under what conditions?

Let’s just not drop any more bombs.

Yep, ditto, no more bombs.

That doesn’t really leave him much with which to express himself. :-s

He left me shadow puppets and I can do mimery as well.

He just took the modes he excells in, and told me not to follow, thinking I’m as one dimensional as he is.

Who wants to see a R Rated version of Animal Farm? I can really make those piggies squeal.

From now on Arminus, whenever you troll, I’m setting up a parallel thread to whatever mundane topic your babbling on about (notice I never even clicked your thread, it is still unread as you never say anything insightful or of remote value).

My threads are going to be so much better, they will work bigly, in a grand philosophical scope, they will be thought provoking, and when measured alongside one another, I’m going to look so big, and everyone will say you look so small when we compare our length of topic and girth of intellect alongside each other. My posts are going to be so amazing, everyone is going to love them, but they won’t love you, because your a just a nasty, mean poster. I get philosophers, I am philosophy, I’ve been making philosophy all my life. It is what I do, and I’m going to make it so much better than you, everyone is going to love it.

Vote Turd Ferguson for President.

Like I said:

You are full of envy, resentment, revenge.

It is always the same with you.

You must be very, very frustrated. I am sorry for you, boy.

Welcome to the Jacobite Revolution Old Man.

You are, after all, the old fart coming into my name change thread bitching and moaning. Gonna be some bigly changes, your gonna see some amazing threads annoyingly parked next to yours with similar names, yet taking the topic so much deeper. Gonna blow your mind away old man.

The man in that picture seems to shout for Carleas: “Please lock this thread!”

I am not old. And when I named you “boy” I did not mean your real age, because I know how old you are. I meant your developmental age. Your developmental age is an age of a pubescent boy.

Can’t lock it, election hasn’t happened yet, I need to have access in case of a recount.

Which is my point. I belong here in this thread. You, Arminus, to not, as your only trolling. Has Jack to do with the OP. I set that thread up, it is going strong, go discuss your old man deficiencies over there.

I still need to think up a title to Carlos Danger.

If Trump wins, I’m thinking maybe Trumpzilla. I like to imagine him destroying DC in Godzilla’s body, all Bigly, with the Liberal Bubble finally bursting open, guys like Carleas fleeing in panic into homelessness.

I was talking to Jerkey here, not to you (I never start talking to you - but you are not capabable of noticing it), and then you started your attacks against my person (see: page 1).

You are trolling everywhere, thus also in your own thread, as everyone can see. And you are always beginning it by using ad hominems, as everyone can see. It is always the same.

Therefore the name Troll Fakerson is one of the proper names you should request for. I mean this thread, your own thread which you have derailed, is called “Name Change Request”.

That name is as lame as your history threads, only fits your diminutive mindset and agenda.

I follow a tradition within your so called trolling within philosophy stretching back to Lucian of Samosata and Petronius. If you got a problem with it, go buy some rope and end it now, for it will be around in a few thousand years from now. World isn’t just going to dissapear so you can feel vindicated. Your still upset I exposed you as a fop in your foolish history, aren’t you?

I think my title should have something to do with you. I’m going to take the day to think it up.

Remember how I took your “follower” Cezar, once he finally dug in and started debating me in history using your ideas? He hasn’t returned since, how badly I sent him off packing, everyone was laughing at him, but I was laughing at you for being a inferior scholarch. You let him down terribly with your terrible teachings. Shame on you, sending your students out to debate so unprepared.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=188243&hilit=Master+of+demon+valley

One of the best threads in this site’s history. Followed your ideas, burned for it. Ouch, who is the fakerson now? You didn’t even know to teach him the basics.

You think your username name should have somemething to do with me? Am I so important for you?

Then I suggest that you should request for the username Ad Hominem.

There are many ILP members who would support that. But, unfortunately, many of them have already gone - because of your personal attacks against them (one of many examples is Zinnat).

Maybe the username Zinnat has become free now, so that you can request for that username and, by the way, use Zinnat’s avatar too, if it is allowed.

Yes, that is right. But maybe he could try to start learning a bit.

As all his recent usernames stem from the same Soap, I recommend Bud Butt Bundy.

Who is Turd? The joker or deuces are wild? Nevertheless, what’s in a name Turdy, it is merely a convenience of self deceit, for the sake of others, lest they be so as to be uninformed.

Decisions of very little consequence for those whose vision not ex-tend through a glass darkly.

As for me, as the wisest has said, there is no impropriety in any case, don’t ask Delphi for more.

It is a dance of the mythological faun, at once a surrealistic gentle pillow to dream upon.

Oh, but to learn of pastsgone!

I only have one other account, and it was blantantly a outrageous comedic prank, wasn’t even trying to disguise it, so I don’t know where this presumption is that I have all these other user names. I’m too lazy to mask my IP, and my spelling would unmask me instantly if I tried it.

Obviously, I’m not taking the Grand Children of the Reich’s suggestiond seriously, be it you Arminius, or you Leyla. Doesn’t fit reality. Arminius came onto this forum with foul minded 19th century Prussian nationalism as his guide to history and anthropology, he got pretentious thinking he knew something, and all his so called facts crashed upon examination. He doesn’t have a position safe resentment at this point, nothing he can put foreeard, and the only person who ever followed him fled in embarrassment.

Zinnati was a nationalist too, a rather ignorant one, who like you, brought zero knowledge on anything, be it acquired learning or new ideas, other than intolerance. I’m not a big flag waving kind of person, unless it’s for purposes of satire. I’m very inclusive, and dig far for knowledge. I like the conflict of ideas, reason Zinnati and I didn’t get along is because he lacked ideas. Are you seeing a trend?

I don’t like fake philosophers. You get a pass if your hear just to learn, no shame whatsoever in this, but at some point, you gotta develop and assert your own ideas.

It should also be noted I’ve never winced at people hanging up on me, makes it easier to take everyone down.

And Jerkey, why are you dropping titles and quotables through your supposed reply? That doesn’t have meaning, could of been created in a post-modernist generator, aimed at anyone. I was gonna ask you to pick me up some ninja stars next time you go to Asia, but I’m not too sure now.

Still thinking of my title, hopefully can do it prior to the election.

If Hillary wins, I still want my name to be “Carlos Danger”, but if Trump wins, “Trumpzilla!”

Just the title for either is really throwing me off. And no more suggestions Arminius till you take a class on creativity, or take up poetry. I recommend studying philosophy too, I think you’ll be taken away with some of the concepts developed over the years, it could really improve your imagination if you do, it is never too late to develop one. I am always a advocate for self improvement, and you Sir, have a lot that needs improved.

Ethos, Pathos, Logos. You can’t force philosophy on Pathos alone, your no different than the other children who call themselves Nietzscheans around here. You gotta reach a little deeper than the surface of things and apply yourself a little harder. My use of Ad Hominem falls squarely within accepted historical use. Like I said, I’m neither the first nor the last. He’ll, I can even point to a couple of misfits just like you who tried to attack philosophers, even getting emperors involved against them, and it still didn’t work, they came off worst when a rebutting lampoon was launched in the defence of philosophy. If reincarnation exists, I suspect I know who you were in some of your past lives. One of the idiot, false philosophers who used to try to persecute Lucian perhaps? It worked about as well for them as it works for you Hermann.

You are lying again.

I am not a nationalist. But you are a nationalist, even more: You are a racist.

And Cezar (“Historyboy”) is not my “follower” - if he was, then you would also be my follower, because you have very much in common with him. You are just not able to admit this. Your former username “Contra-Nietzsche” does also stand for the fact that you are a faker. Allegedly you are a Christian. But that is also a fake, at least a fake of about 80%. You are a palaeoconservative nationalist and racist. If you substract Nietzsche’s agitation against Christians, then it should become obvious to you that you are a Nietzschean, although a Nietzschean-who-hates-Nietzscheans. As everyone can verify: I directed all my earliest ILP posts against Cezar’s nonsense and kept doing this till he left.

I had not much to do with Zinnat, some posts here, some posts there. Your ad hominems caused his leaving. And you got a warning for your racist ad hominems. You are obviously looking for your next warning.

And you did post in my threads. Everyone can verify that. I have posted in mereley a few of your threads. Most of your threads are boring - only fakes, lies, ad hominems, provocations, and yellow press “stories” (and almost always too long - how boring!), and that is what you call “history” and “philosophy”. It is so boring. I have never started to talk to you here on ILP. You are always the one who starts to talk to me. Obviously for several reasons, but the main reasons have always been ad hominems and the fact that you are a racist.

You may use as much excuses as you want. You will never be able to change the facts.

The problem you had with Zinnat, for example, was not that he had done something wrong or evil. It was just the other way around. You are the one who has done almost everything wrong and evil, especially by using ad hominems against Zinnat and many others (including me). In addition: You used Zinnat’s avatar and many insulting words against him - the conesequence was that you got a warning for that. You obviously think that you are the sheriff of ILP - but you are not. It is only your megalomania that makes you think this.