Is the Darwinistic Selection Principle False?

A “p-zombie”?

You are still wrong.

No. You are wrong and have nothing to contribute to this thread. So, please, look for another thread.

Humans can live without any natural environment, because they can live in an artificial environment, which is made by themselves. They can live on their own “absolute islands” - thus: without any natural environment.

If you live in an artificial environment like the ISS, the natural environment is even deadly for you. An astronaut is immediately dead after leaving the ISS (artificial environment) without any other artificial environment (at least the astronaut suit).

I have no need to contribute to this idiotic thread, since you have offered nothing in defence of your ridiculous claim.

Actually he has proven his point several times over.

Oh, I have proven my point here - even several times. But (as I have said also several times here): You are obviously not capable of reading.

Do you know what I do, if I find a thread idiotic and claims ridiculous? I ignore that thread. So you are obviously lying here again, because you are always posting in this thread.

Go and look for another thread (as I have said also several times here to you).

Yes. Exactly.

And many others have contributed to this thread by supporting my proven point.

No.
What he has done is to find some examples where humans have progressed in ways he does not like. The fact remains that the principle remains that the more babies that survive to establish their traits, mean those traits persist in viable progeny.
Just because he does not like the result, makes no very difference.
The principle is in tact, and what he says not only relies on the principle, but his examples depend on that principle.
The real problem here is that neither you nor he, has the slightest clue about how evolution works.
It’s quite amusing!!

And only 20% agree with you.
65% do not and the rest are honest enough to not know, or not care what the hell you are on about!!
:smiley:

You are obsessed.

If I really had disliked the result, then I would not have made the poll. I have expected that result, because I know that most ILP members (including you, of course) believe in nonsense. I do not care much whether I belong to a minority or to a majority.

Your false gods and their religions are dead.

God is still dead.
And so is your brain

Ad hominems do not help you. You can use as much ad hominems as you want to: it will never change anything. You have never given any argument. So stop trolling and stalking here.

Consider yourself warned Lev… next one will be a board warning.

Evolution is de-evolution. Modern women damage your mind and causes your stress. Science shows this damages your DNA. Without the DNA machine, degeneration is inevitable.

The claim that Arminius’ brain is dead, is not different from his claim that I believe in nonsense (in terms of insults); except that my claim is more accurate, since he has failed to show the ability to articulate an argument against my claim that natural selection works. That failure may well be the result of a brain failure.
Arminius still does not understand natural selection which is as capable of simplifying the human mind as it is as complicating it.

Here is where you are going wrong; right from the outset you do not understand ‘selection’.

“Natural Selection”, “sexual selection” and “domestic selection” the 3 planks of Darwinism; simply means that living beings capable of surviving to provide viable progeny pass their traits, genes and behaviours onto the next generation.
Far from proving it false, current human evolution proves it correct.
There is no escape from the simple fact of selection. There is no circumvention.

You are labouring under the misapprehension that Darwin’s principle necessitates what you regard as progress.

You are wrong, and that is why you are always using ad hominems or statements that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

I have proven my point several times over. Many others have contributed to this thread by supporting my proven point. It does not matter whether they are a minority or a majority. The progress has always been brought by a minority. Therefore I said that majorities always tend to believe in nonsense. And because of that you are insulted? That is ridiculous. But you are always using personal pronouns when attacking persons - so your personal attacks are real insults, real ad hominems.

Again: I have proven my point several times over, and many others have contributed to this thread by supporting my proven point.

And by the way: The title of this thread is a question: Is the Darwinistic Selection Principle False? How can the question be a wrong statement? The opening post contains a thesis. A thesis can but does not have to be wrong. You did not read the thread. If you had read it, then you would have get the information about what I am criticizing. I am saying that if a theory has merely a tiny error, then it is allowed to say that this theory is falsified (cf. Karl Raimund Popper). If I did not know what “natural selection” means, then I would not be capable of critizising it in the way I do, but I do exactly know what “natural selection” means, and I also know that you believe in it as if it were holy.

Also: It is not the selection principle as such that makes the Darwinistic selection principle false. What makes it false is its premise. The premise of the Darwinistic selection principle is that the evolutionary process of all living beings is caused by their environemnt, so that all living beings are forced to adaptation by their environment. The word “all” is false, as the example of homo sapiens has proven, because homo sapiens is capable of having an own environment (you may call it an “artificial environment”), thus of overcoming the natural environment, and so, consequently, homo sapiens is also capable of selecting. So there is an human selection (you may also call it “political selection” or “social selection” or “artificial selection”) as well. Humans are capable of killing almost all living beings. If they die out because of the human selection, then (attention: tautology!) it is caused by the human selection, regardless whether there is also a natural selection or not. So in other words: I am not saying that there is no natural selection. I am saying that there are other selections that contradict the natural selection.

Now you are talking about “natural selection”, “sexual selection” and “domestic selection” - but not about other kinds of selection. So you are using a rhetorical trick here by leaving out other selections. That is ridiculous too. The (current) human evolution is just the reason why more and more scientists and philosophers have come to the conclusion that the Darwinistic selection principle must be false. And that is what I am saying here. Since you joined this thread I changed from assuming to claiming, because you belong to those who believe in Darwinism and other isms as dogmatic ideologies, thus secular religions. So I would have to thank you for making me an Anti-Darwinist, if I really wanted to be one.

It does not get more true the more you say it. A false statement is always false no matter how many times you say it.

If you do not have anything to contribute to this thread, then look for another thread. You have never given any argument, only ad hominems and denials. What you are doing here is nothing else than trolling and stalking.

What you have written here has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. There has never come a single argument from you, never come a contribution to this thread from you, but always come "no"s and ad hominems from you.

You want to forbid other people’s opinion, just because they disagree with you. That has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.