Story of my mind.

Story of my mind, this is the average thoughts that goes in Trixie’s mind.

[size=85]"Look at her. Look at her on TV. Do you think she is ?
Look at her. Wait for the end credits. No I’m not waiting for the end credits!
This TV show is talking to you. It’s the exact moment that happened to you.
You are just like them. You want what you can’t have.
No, no. I’m nothing like them. That guy is rich, and drives an uber. He had chances.
They had chances. I never threw anything away because they never gave me chances.
Why would a rich guy drive an uber? Must be part of the conspiracy, to make people have no control over their lives.
Look at how pathetic you are. You are thinking about her again aren’t you.
Look at how pathetic you are, can’t even go one minute without checking up on her as soon as you think of her.
Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. You are nothing but ego. You are the weakest, most pathetic thing.
And you think you can survive the fires of Hell? Hahaha. You can’t even go one minute without checking up on her.
And she doesn’t even care about you. You keep running it around in your mind. Acting like she cares about you.
Look, if she cared about you, she’d do the same as John. She’d still love you after all the things you said.
And what did you say to her? That she wasn’t funny? That her jokes were stupid and ghetto?
Fuck that bitch. Noone cares about you. Not her or Selena. And that girl who said she’d hang out with you last week.
Didn’t even call. Neither did Alexis. They don’t care about you. Noone ever will. How does it feel to be utterly alone?
You are going to Hell when you die.
Are you going to seriously post about this in Philosophy Boards? Make another stupid joke so you can avoid the utter banality of reality? You do that, Joker. All you are is a pathetic Joker and noone likes you noone ever will. And that fake fucking Harley Quinn doesn’t like you either. All she is is a disgusting Modern anyway. Nothing like the real Harley or a cake baker anyway. Doesn’t know the first thing about how to be a woman.
Hahaha, you can’t even go 5 minutes without posting on that Philosophy boards. You are like a pathetic fucking animal.
You know it’s because of these stupid elections. Life will never be the same as it was. Remember those golden years? They will never come again. They call this “election trauma syndrome.” People think that once it’s over it will be golden but the laws of physics…Society will get even worse once they realize it’s locked in…It’s only downhill from here, bleak and bleak.
You know what to do. This is the end. There is no hope for you. Why don’t you break some fucking windows so you can go to jail again. There is no point anyway. Just rot in a jail cell all alone for many days. Think about how fucking small you are. How fucking small. And to think you have the courage to go on stage on the mic and host a show? You are so fake and phony, you don’t have any power at all, you are nothing, Nothing, you hear? Hahahaha.
This is what she wants. It’s all a conspiracy to get you to do something stupid. Don’t break the windows, it’s what she wants. It was all part of her plan. She played you like a puppet, she pretended to love you, then do this to you, just so that she knew you would do this. She is an NSA agent, she does it by the book. The NSA is just like you. They have no goal. Only to fuck with you. They play with people like puppets. They have no mission other than to fuck with you. Don’t let them win. You are stronger than them. You are stronger than her. She doesn’t love you and never did. She just pretended to love you in order to hurt you. She did it to break you and sabotage your mind, as part of her plan.
Going upstairs, why are you going upstairs? Don’t put the devil in it, don’t. But if you are silent they might get suspicious. I don’t know, I don’t think you should post it. Could put you in a worse basket than before, but in this case it’s already rock-bottom. It’s just not the same here anymore. Not the same fun as before. not the same Trixie. Think about all the times <2nd name omitted> hurt you. She sucked the life out of you. Terrible relationship. Sorry excuse for a relationship. Such garbage. And how come they got to have all the girls and go to bathhouses their whole lives? It’s time they feel the pain of suffering you felt your whole life. But you can’t you can’t. You have to be nice to them. Because if you don’t then I’ll get bad rep. And they’ll say bad things about me. Saying I deserve it. And they’ll make me alone forever.
What how pathetic are you posting this online? Don’t post this online! You’ll ruin everything. Fuck it. Do it. See if I care. You can’t even remember it exactly as we said it, that is our power over you, you will never be able to type it the same, we will never be heard. Is this reverse psychology? That we want to be famous? Maybe I want you to post it. But if you wanted me to post it, you wouldn’t have said anything just let me post it. So I’m just going to post it. No Fuck it. They will think you are crazy. It will ruin everything. Fuck it, I don’t care. This countries ruined anyway. TV is ruined, full of disgusting moderns. Glad I at least have someone to relate to, thinking of the cloaked black hooded grinner who hates the moderns, love the grimace and acrylic background. Go to bed.
No just put it just put it. The perfect post. Put the perfect post. Just put it just put it! Yes, yes![/size]

My Diatribe with the Devil Rant is open if you feel like venting how F’d up this reality is. Be my guest Trixiebelle. There is a lot going on that is not acknowledged.

Fact of the matter is the Harley Quinn mentioned in my post is not you, there are like 500 fake harley quinns floating around in my life and it’s a bit like fending them all off like demonic wood nypmhs, buzzing around attacking at your flesh, fending all of them off is a bit like this scene right here.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JBtMUy-9sg[/youtube]

What is this about this devil business? You have to say it.

It’s true that I am not The Harley Quinn. Why you put up with Turdunia berating you all the time does speak to female psychology.

Fact is there is nothing I can do to beat a broken man. He named himself Turd which means he is a man with no hope. A beaten broken man who has nothing to lose makes an impervious bully that can never be stopped.

Fact is you are not the Harley I hate, in my post earlier there was not one but two Harleys that I hate maybe more.

Ignore him. Don’t engage his negativity unless your bored as Hell.

I think you are victimizing yourself.

Pandora,

Are you addressing Trixie who by the way is in a precarious position. You are aware of it then and how Turd hammers her relentlessly? Are you okay with that?

If trixie is victimizing herself, I think she might be a bit too far gone in certain aspects to actually notice the full range of it. I wonder if she ever self analyzes or ever asks herself if what people say about her is true or just denies it on general principle.

Know Thyself, and face the consequences.

People do a lot of soul-searching, to find their “true selves”.

I say the real you is how you were at the lunch table in middle school. I was a Sonata Dusk, a Taco Tuesday, bullied by my peers. I was the quiet kid with pent up anger. I was the kid who sat near the weirdos, satanists and scientists and discussed the meaning of life, philosophy, politics and science. Know thyself.

I was the kid who was shamed for simply stating what I thought were simple truths, I was the kid who went home crying because I was publically shamed by the teachers of school for simply stating simple truths. The shaming of truths is the Jewry that permeates and enslaves society today.

Know thy Jew. A Jew sits on the table with the Goyims, the loudest table they can find, displaying hypermasculinity, talking about sports and goyim trivialities. This is the harmless Jew, the docile Jew. This is the Jew that breeds and breeds. This is not the Rockefeller or Berg jew that runs the world. Celestia is undoubtedly a Jew.

Imagine your past, to find your future.

I had a Jew best friend for 5 years. I cared about him very much. I would occasionally check up on him in Facebook, to see what he was doing. But he could care less about me. He was probably glad I was gone. I doubt he even thought of me. The only thing he cared about was shoving chicken into his face, sports, and academics. This is to be expected of the Jew.