The Art Of Love

Releasing disappointments.

Setting your fears aside so the positive emotions energize your being.

The Art of Love? Love seems a bit more like a demonic, nightmarish, cacophonic dance, with masquerade ballers frantically dancing around you in a dim-lit ballroom. A bit like this but not exactly so.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbs7q5E5mHE[/youtube]

Oh dear, those cuts were hilarious! Too bad they are being used to denigrate.

That was a good performance. Watched all of it here: vimeo.com/106218502

“Why does a woman bleed once a month? Because she deserves it!” :laughing:

Anyway…I think the problem with this type of feminism is that it portrays women as weak and helpless victims, and in the process, it also demonizes men. So you get women who hold a deep seated grudge against men, and men who are uncomfortable and afraid of women.

Love is accepting yourself for who you are while wanting to improve

I agree. Better to want than do. :evilfun:

Love is… when I get someone like you eating out of the palm of my hand and then slap the fuck out of you (not physically, but mentally) and you beg for more…

That is my forte

Love is when you orgasm in a girls pussy and can look her straight in the face when you do it, then not feel awkward the rest of the night.

My love rarely gets past sex, so I wouldn’t know about for there is much more chaff than wheat.

May I ask what your love is it like? Do you feel an overwhelming urge to be “polite” with your “lover”? Or does your lover and you often get into heated quarrels? And do you frequently experience, non-male, strange fantasies such as these?

#-o

:laughing: yeah, I know… Trixie’s a reel card isn’t she :smiley:

Polite to my lova? How very propa! Frequent quarrels? how tiresome! How are you to yours’? polite and quarrelsome…?

As long as sex is good love is easy. When sex is bad you need therapy or to cut the knot.

“Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible.”~Unknown