Name Change Request

If it happens, it will be regional and short lived, probably started by a nation where the split between social consciousness caused by other then patent civilization, and acquired advanced technology is the widest. Those ego ridden dictatorships, most expansive to insecurity are most likely to prove their themselves to others.

If such a war is caused by a nation, then by the USA - as usual.

Don’t count out North Korea, China, India, Iran, or
ISIS, Israel, Russia, and within the next ten to twenty five years who can guess how many more nations will possess these terrible weapons.

The US was the first to use it, but has had nukes for 70+ years, and hasn’t used it, but the type of new leaders we are about to elect, your guess is as good as anyone’s as to the type of worldwide insecurity which may change the picture.

“70+ years”, exactly 71 years. But no other nation has tested bombs by throwing it on millions of humans.

Hasn’t used it? Huh?

On August 6, the U.S. dropped a uranium gun-type atomic bomb (Little Boy) on Hiroshima. Three days later, on August 9, the U.S. dropped a plutonium implosion-type bomb (Fat Man) on Nagasaki. Within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects of the atomic bombings killed 90,000–146,000 people in Hiroshima and 39,000–80,000 in Nagasaki; roughly half of the deaths in each city occurred on the first day. During the following months, large numbers died from the effect of burns, radiation sickness, and other injuries, compounded by illness and malnutrition. In both cities, most of the dead were civilians, although Hiroshima had a sizable military garrison. There are still sickness, illness, and other injuries because of that war crime.

On August 15, six days after the bombing of Nagasaki and the Soviet Union’s declaration of war, Japan announced its surrender to the Allies.

That’s some misleading quoting, Arminius. Jerkey’s claim is that it the bombs haven’t been used in over 70 years. By cutting his sentence between the words “70+ years” and “hasn’t used it”, you make it seem like he’s denying Hiroshima. But the sentence should be read as a whole: Hiroshima was over 70 years ago, so the US has not used an atomic weapon in war in over 70 years.

See my incredibly handy guide on quoting for a general discussion of this.

He did not write it like you just did.

True. I’ll let Jerky tell us whose interpretation is closer to his intent.

[size=50][a turn by any other name…][/size]

Arminius just feels cheated because we made the nukes chiefly for bombing Germany, who definitely deserved to get nuked, but used it on Japan instead.

Arminius, it isn’t too late, always hope in the future the world may come together as one and Cylon Bomb Germany into oblivion. It is the least we can do for the country that started WW2.

I can guarantee you that you do not know how I feel, Turd Furguson (Troll Fakerson).

I was talking about facts. You are talking about your envy, resentment, revenge, your stupid hate.

We all know that you are a Germanhater. You are full of envy, resentment, revenge, … and so on. I do not care. No other one is such a stupid racist like you (except your alter ego).

You think that you are representing the nation that started the most wars ever. Okay. But really you, the faker? Representing? Only because of the fact that you are an “owner” of the US citizenship? :laughing:

The next time you will „tell“ me/us the lie that you are “a German”. You, the Germanhater, are talking about Germans like Hitler, the Jewshater, did about Jews or Robespierre and his buddies as well as Lenin, Stalin, and their buddies about all “bourgeois” humans. You must be very, very frustrated. I am sorry for you, boy.

Go to Iraq again. By the way: Tell me - one more time - how many people you have killed there.

They were babies, your allowed to abort babies, it isn’t murder.

Who is this Hitler fellow you speak of? A relation to your grandfather?

Turd!

Stop lying, faking, trolling, and stalking, you stupid pubescent racist.

I wonder how this may have contributed to the emergence of Japanese Butoh dance. They say it’s just surrealism and avant garde movement, but I think something else was going on too (from psychological point of view).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butoh

Natural movements of the common folk? … Seriously?! … Under what conditions?

Let’s just not drop any more bombs.

Yep, ditto, no more bombs.

That doesn’t really leave him much with which to express himself. :-s

He left me shadow puppets and I can do mimery as well.

He just took the modes he excells in, and told me not to follow, thinking I’m as one dimensional as he is.

Who wants to see a R Rated version of Animal Farm? I can really make those piggies squeal.

From now on Arminus, whenever you troll, I’m setting up a parallel thread to whatever mundane topic your babbling on about (notice I never even clicked your thread, it is still unread as you never say anything insightful or of remote value).

My threads are going to be so much better, they will work bigly, in a grand philosophical scope, they will be thought provoking, and when measured alongside one another, I’m going to look so big, and everyone will say you look so small when we compare our length of topic and girth of intellect alongside each other. My posts are going to be so amazing, everyone is going to love them, but they won’t love you, because your a just a nasty, mean poster. I get philosophers, I am philosophy, I’ve been making philosophy all my life. It is what I do, and I’m going to make it so much better than you, everyone is going to love it.

Vote Turd Ferguson for President.

Like I said:

You are full of envy, resentment, revenge.

It is always the same with you.

You must be very, very frustrated. I am sorry for you, boy.

Welcome to the Jacobite Revolution Old Man.

You are, after all, the old fart coming into my name change thread bitching and moaning. Gonna be some bigly changes, your gonna see some amazing threads annoyingly parked next to yours with similar names, yet taking the topic so much deeper. Gonna blow your mind away old man.

The man in that picture seems to shout for Carleas: “Please lock this thread!”

I am not old. And when I named you “boy” I did not mean your real age, because I know how old you are. I meant your developmental age. Your developmental age is an age of a pubescent boy.