Let Me Go

What paranoia and Delusions? It’s obvious by your actions, by the give and take of our interactions, by the long term that I’ve been here that regardless of paranoia, I do wait until there is enough evidence before making any claim. Not that I’m always right, but I definitely don’t just throw out accusations blindly, like you and others do, without anything to substantiate them.

I have proven over the long term to be vonsistent, to be true, to not be given to manipulations or lies, to not give in to paranoia yet still note that when paranoia is felt that it is for a reason, is because something is being worthy of those thought processes and have further proven myself to be greater and be beyond every single person here to the point of even veing above and beyond the need of ego to the point where these statements are not just for boasting or talking about my self but to prove that even that is only proof of how twisted and fucked up you and others are, to be able to lead people into such traps and then turn it against them.

You’re now dead. Stay down.

Is this what we’re reduced to? A bizarre delusional condition used to describe someone that is an utter tool and offers no goddamn help themselves huh huh huh huh huh

Abilify or Geodon, Ziprasidone, and Clonazepam work wonders.

There i’ll make my leave if that’s okay… bye bye

I’m not the one who needs help. I’m not the one who attacked you all. I came again to make conversation, to develop thoughts and found you all, again, to lose sight of that and attack me. Obviously you all need help far more than I do and definitely have no place among true philosophers. I find it highly ironic that for as much help as you claim that I need, that I keep my head and wits about me under fire better than any of you do.

Stop being so damn aggressive it’s eating you alive breh i meant that for the maker of this whole entire post!

Youve yet to see me get aggressive, bitch, but keep pushing my buttons, I dare you.

Alright I won’t fuck with you! What do you want me to say, you call me a bitch… :angry-banghead:

Just allow this guy here to stir emotions over the computer and not for the better either =D>

Oh, was I supposed to make the people attacking me feel better?

I had never attacked you breh you seemed pretty upset already that’s why I said to just calm, calm this damn madness down it’s killing us all! Fn#k

If you wanna take it into the rant house, we can… I’d feel a lot safer getting this forum to that board…

I seem other than Calm? Why do you assume that just because I remain intolerant of BS that I’m anything but Calm? I think that you all try to read my body language in text the same as I’ve done to many and due to your own shortsightedness for where you all are psychologically and emotionally that you just can not fathom the level of calmness that I retain even while making what seem to be, in your eyes, threats.

It’s not anything youve ever encountered before. It’s foreign language that you try to read like pros and fail horrendously.

I will split this topic, to get the thread back on track…

Oh, did it get off Track? I thought it was still MM wanting to be let go and many somethings refusing to do so. Clearcut as still being on topic and on track.

Are you sure you’re worthy of moderating this section?

…and meet newly discovered family members for brunch, a new Aunt and her Son who were very warm and engaging. The zigs ‘n’ zags of life have made my family grow exponentially as of late. :smiley: Trippy.

Hammer the gavel already!

There is no gavel to be banged in God’s court and God, at a certain point, does let go. Like a mountain climber who must think of their own survival, sometimes he must cut the rope on those that are being attempted to be saved because as much as they plead, the weight is too hefty to save them and rather than risk dying with them, god decides to carry on. And, it’s made easier to cut that rope at times by how unappreciative and ungrateful people are being. they can not all be saved and most often, even those that are saved do bite the hand that feeds, do betray all the same and encase knife in flesh as they twist the knife to exacerbate the injury. You continue to follow the wrong path and while I may walk it with you a ways, yet, I will not be attempting to save you nor deter you from your doom.

Has God not set rules before, I think you’re mistaken here.

Besides how do you even speak for God?

You and Jesus good friends?

It’s funny, those that wear their heart on their sleeve are the first to oppressively ridicule, humiliate, and threaten others of their beliefs… Weird how that works…