Let Me Go

There’s a local recreation center with a gym, pool, and who knows what else. A few weeks of conditioning would be really helpful, I agree.
It’s still going to burn on skis maybe less on a snowboard? :-& <—holding breath

…and actively participate. Scour the towers for the knowledge left behind. Try to crack the code, a laughable crusade.

…nads! :evilfun: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: I’m definitely in slap-happy mode. Everytime I can’t control the laughter. :banana-gotpics: :occasion-gift: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What code, says I, the code is ever easy to crack when sentience is understood in terms of psychology and everything is assumed to be sentient. Every mystery solves itself except for the mystery of why they spend so much time solving simple things rather than trying to fix a broken society of broken communities, love lost and irreconcilable differences and those who care called overly sensitive and weak, laughed at as they’re forced to wear red noses like clowns while shot in the head like Abe Lincoln, JFK, MLK JR, or hung to a cross like Christ and for such men and even women like the Amazonians, Joan of Arc, GI Jane to be considered freaks of nature or anything but another part of the norm is to continue pursuing it all in faulty terms and fallacious manners as people like Kurt Cobain turn sour, the Jim Morrisons abuse drugs to their deaths, the shamans and witch doctors forgotten to be as effective as modern medicine and the elephants in the room largely ignored.

We do not exist for your entertainment or for your humor. You are not the first clown we will ever have killed. Life is not just one big joke and bad shit does happen that will eventually hit too close to home for you. Overly sheltered and thinking that you’ve made it through the worst as reality only begins to dance.

Even fighting is a great art in its dangerous dance of death and if you think even that the cartoon format of Riddick is an impossibility of nature, know that it was only cartoonized because nobody could pull off that art form in our physicality simply for entertainment purposes, especially Vin diesel.

People can perform that art just as good, if not at times better, than the cartoon and even just as good as sephiroth in ff7 or kingdom Hearts or even the cgi fmvs of crisis core. There have been mortal humans capable of such perfection and flawless movements, and those movements themselves still were somewhat flawed and imperfect, even if barely perceptible.

You are not a friend of mine, not on my side. Your words and actions and descriptions even in vagueness of what you experience in comparison to what I experience makes you an enemy of mine. An enemy that I will eventually have to obliterate from existence.

Random,

Who are you threatening? You write for civil discussion and are unable to conduct yourself accordingly; your rants go in the Rant House.

Obliterate? Oh, I’d like to see that with me around. In reality you couldn’t obliterate a wet paper bag.

That’s one of the distinct pleasures of a growing relationship - that of learning much together.

In response to Artimas’s question “What do you want to let go of”…you write

It’s good to know that things are still running smoothly with you both.
As far as the above though, do you really want to dispense with all obligations which don’t include…et cetera? Unless you were just being ironic which I would suppose you were.
You want an inter-personal/inter-dependent relationship with HaHaHa, not a symbiotic one, I would hope.

I could rip you limb from limb in such brutality mixed with intent and knowledge beyond the material as to obliterate your spirit along with, leaving just the bloody dismembered remains for nature to feast upon and soak up the blood of another wannabe survivor in an eternity of eternities that is sick and tired of ‘survivors’.

And, if you view such statements not to be civil in such errored hypocritical judgement, I’d like to bring again to your attentions all that you all do to me while straining to retain such ‘civilized’ stature as you, yourselves, seek to tear me limb from limb metaphorically and figuratively and in much worse ways for your claims of civilized and being above such brutality. My works don’t go to the rant house often and when they do, when I don’t place them there myself, are done so in errored judgement by the mods who are similary faulty to similar degrees. I, at the least, make no qualms or aims to hide my emotions or my expressions and thus return to civilized behavior much faster and in better ways, actually being about peace and bringing it and knowing how to attain it instead of just running my mouth and appearing to be important, which is a potshot aimed to you all to show you to be lesser in stature to myself, because you are, that’s the truth, not vain egotism in myself. Unlike the rest of you, I have evolved into the man who is able to walk with a straight back in upright position without a long list of faults and lies to hide behind deceitful eyes.

Lay off the crack, smack, meth, or whatever you been on. :laughing:

Tell Bubba under the bridge highway overpass I said hello.

I’d whup your ass so hard you wouldn’t know what to do. And, you know it. But, guessing by how quickly you jumped to defend her, am I to assume that MM is another Trixie/pandora/etc. Alt Account? That would make you lev muishkin and others here, too, wouldn’t it, Carleas.

Does it ever occur to you that people aren’t very stupid?

I enjoyed our discussions in the walking dead game recently, too.

Isn’t it just so hilarious that for as vast as the internet is, you just can’t get away from me. Now, imagine eternity in the spirit after these casings of flesh are long forgotten and since become dust. I think I rather enjoyed destroying your stranglehold on Nation states, have enjoyed destroying your stranglehold every where we’ve danced. How does it feel to have ultimate power and not be satisfied by it, bored and brought low due to apathy. How does it feel to have so many people see the pettiness of your power and let it be anyway only to have such a network across the world at your beck and call only to have one man be the instrument of your downfall. Not an army, not a supreme destructive force, but just one man who is sick and tired of watching so much beauty destroyed and marred by your sickness.

That when all the people living life today turned their blind eyes and made themselves deaf and refused to speak, one man did what all the powers in existence could not do in breaking apart your bullshit in this modern age.

I’m thoroughly going to enjoy destroying you in eternity. And I will not care how bad you make me look because life and death are nothing but pain and we will both be kept returning to these lives and moments where I am still and always will be the greater and you and yours will be what is stuck between the rocks and hard places.

And, by the time that we are done dancing, you will know proper fear of me.

Random,

We are in eternity already.

And you felt it necessary to point that out as if I didn’t already know it when you knew perfectly well what I meant. When are you going to actually show your intelligence instead of your ass?

Scary. :laughing-rolling:

“And you shall know my name, Is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.” :smiley:

Yeah… If you know already then why even bother? :-k

PC,

I know, but what about the rest? They think too much and don’t feel enough to make any leaps from wrong to right.

It’s all a matter of time and patients. I’ve had patients with this stupid planet for too long now. I’ve thought about cutting my ties with this damned universe too many times to count. Yet I live for myself. Souly. Never to have thought another persons thoughts. They must do that on their own fucking accord! If they have not the mentality to conceive our actual struggle then why bother with them? Eventually on this never ending cycle of existence we achieve in life we learn. That’s been my main subject for it feels like an eternity. We only perceive what we never fully understood in the first place. Allow the baby to take his/her first steps. Everything else plays out how it will. Destiny…Something well known by me. Nature, you can’t control it, the hail falls where-ever it may.

They don’t want to relinquish their illusion of control and only hurting themselves in that process. Are they learning what is necessary?