Sick Sad World Forum Update.

Are you the reason everyone dresses up as creepy pedophile clowns now?

I’ve been away for some treatment. Just catching up.
Knowing what retro denial is, it works both ways. Am I the only one who loves Turd in a non sexual way? Oh , yes, he is the only one that can relate to the real power of masochism. But it’s premise is ALL WRONg, and that’s the beauty of it, because it is virtually made up for aesthetic finesse.

It’s like saying, trolling is fun and even useful in certain cases, when it’s done systematically with purpose and dedication.

The motto regarding that curiosity is, that anything done with good intent is worth the effort.

The technique I use isn’t maschoism, the method has teleological presumptions that doesn’t end in it. Your confusing the effect with both the cause and the ends. Try to find my pattern, diagnose the etiology of my method. Your only detecting a “phase”, because it relates to something your stuck on.

If someone has a firmly rooted ideological perspective, how is the idea accepted and rejected in terms of the sense of self, in the right parietial vs the left temporal. What neuraltransmitters are used in these areas, what fluxuations can initially relate to Masochism, but in the longer term annihilate it by changing how we perceiving ideas in comparison to how we think of ourselves and others?

You’ll find I don’t merely castrate and enslave others. Masochism asserts a rewards balance to every punishment, you come to identify with it. I don’t want that at all, I intentionally upset the syllogisms that make us who we are, in a very systematic way.

There are also other ways to skin the cat of ideas as well, I use techniques very different for others. This is the best method for Joker though, as is Nihilism is inherently Sado-Masochist. I’m undoing it, not making it stronger. You feel the highs of euphoria from the neuralchemucal cascade, and so identify it as Masochism, but it is going in a very different direction, accumalitive, like the desert monk in Jung’s Big Ted Book that was learning how to forget.

You shouldn’t thing of cognitive states as power, for CytoArchitecture doesn’t allow for this. It’s always schematic, beyond the experience. In the anatomy of a fact, as always associate with just a aspect of it, when it is always much larger than what we are willing to behold. Masochism is a joke that stunts the learning process, it isn’t designed to be a ends to itself save for survival cases of extreme duress, and even then, the enigma lurks in the shadows, the release the ceases to reinforce the system, set it unraveling. In the world of ideas, that is progress. It is untangling the gordion knot. It is what you eventually must do if you desire to be a philosopher.

Sado masochism? Oh, really now?
Tell us more… :sunglasses:

I believe if Hillary Clinton gets into office a massive push towards internet censorship will be made within the United States and so if it happens the next step I am going to implement for the SickSadWorldForum is to create security clearances for all members of the site and make the forum private once again. I will also personally vett all new members joining the forum investigating whether they’re worthy or not in being there in order to weed out government citizen spies and infiltrators. When that occurs all new members signing up will require to fill out an application of test questions designed by me to see if they’re worthy or not to post on the forum. Ultimately this may not be enough to stop a possible future internet censorship state from shutting us down but it will at least slow them down.

Only the members Trixie, Fixed Cross, and Maniacal Mongoose will be exempt from these changes of a possible Clinton presidency.

People might think this statement is silly or overly paranoid but when you see Hillary Clinton on friendly terms of policy with individuals like Cass Sunstein or Obama talking about developing a centralized government censorship apparatus I believe my paranoia to be logically confirmed.

Even me???

That’s nothing, he made me a moderator without asking me, but won’t put me on the exempt list. What the fuck is up with that? I’m going to be sitting in a concentration camp in fear I support Hillary of all people.

Are you even registered?

It’s no laughing matter. Do you even know what’s going to happen if that giant cunt gets elected?

She will force me to become a informer on you because everyone wants to know why your so into demented evil clowns?

Clinton is totally going to win.

I’d say it is about 50/50 at this point.

If she does win it is the end of the internet as we know it.

What kind of paleoconservative becomes an informant for the enemy?

It’s not 50/50. You’re witnessing the death of the right wing in America.

We shall see. It’s not November 8th yet.

Do you want the United States to become a single party nation?

I don’t care how many parties we have. I’m more concerned with the quality of life available to people here.

Is war the “way” to the “quality of life” you are speaking of?

Why am I saying that? Because of posts like the following ones:

How will Clinton’s TPP improve the quality of life in the United States?

What happened to your website? Did they shut it down cause all the hidden fat chicks?

It’s still there.