Humor Me

Why do you want to laugh? What is your objective here?

^No laughing matter.

To establish new connections between participants and foster them to the benefit of both parties. Wholesome laughter without sarcastic intentions could expand a mad hatter’s mind now and again, yes? Plus, laughter is good medicine for yours truly, so just humor me, Mags.

We’re all going to eventually die.

You need to , patience, just fill in what first hits you.

Ok, so these two memes I acquired off some IG buddies last night made me laugh… the first one, for long :smiley:

Those two words together. lol

I think she just broke his heart with that comment :open_mouth:

:laughing: on Dilbert. Wait, was that Family Guy? Friggin funny either ways.

:smiley:

image.jpeg

Where would you like to be humored? Where is your H spot?

Gay men. It is a well known fact that American women are sexually dysfunctional and that American minds are intellectually repressed.

…and why is that? Is it because of the ever-underlying creationistic/Christian values that arrived… along with the first British American settlers? Science be damned?

America is a gay country full of sexually frustrated school shooters and when a guy slaps a woman on the ass it is viewed as a national atrocity demanding mob punishment in the news headlines.

this is because america is comprised of pussies and cowards who are infected with the Nihilistic meme saturated with the Word and star trek autism, and lack the mirror neurons to form abstract thought to escape from their own selfhood. Thus the america populace has no sense of internalized or rationalized morality, it only forms around the hyperbolic, noetic fabrications of a hysterical society. Thus the law is never bent, morality is either by the book or utterly disregarded completely. Thus, treating someone without kindness or sympathy is not avoided, especially in romantic situations, since such a thing is not illegal.

UP wrote

:-k Aim for my soul Trixie.

They say the heart is the quickest way to the soul. And the boob is the quickest way to the heart (oxytocin.)

“They” is it? Party foul on Trixie! Put her back in her DnA machine immediately! :evilfun:

How many philosophers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

5000, if they are Turd Ferguson clones, 1 if they are you or me.

Philosophers don’t change lightbulbs, they only talk about it.

:laughing: Pandora is in the house! =D>

Why the heck did Frogger cross the road?