Satanic Aphorisms

Thats why the Dutch stopped believing in God, it got too confusing with the smells.

Satan likes reguetón, or did until it became all faggotty with the autotune and shit.

The Original Sin

The original sin from the first sinner, Satan, is no different really than Moses’ sin when he doubted God. In both cases, treatment was fucking manly: exile.

There is of course no such thing as Satan worship. That is the joke of Satan worship.

Wait, did you think I mean there is no such thing as Satan?

The Secret Behind Yhe Vulture

clean

What sound do the trumpets make?

What sound are the trumpets making?

if an author is not asking a question, then his work is that of an opinion writer [fiction] and not philosophy.

My apologies if this is a journal thread, and you don’t actually wish to debate the subject matter.

What about your apologies?

Those who dance in the dark know no difference between knowing and doing.

A - an aphorism is precisely what one writes when one is beyond opining, especially beyond other peoples opinion. It is an arrogant form of philosophy; accomplished, at least that is the claim it makes.

An aphorism can be read without context.

“Satan is real, working with power, he’ll tempt you and lead you astray.”

Satan loves man! The only God that actually gets to know us.

Our guest today is Wheeler Walker Jr.

youtu.be/7foqCcOsI54

For all you red necks around the world.

These Montrealese squirrels respond enthusiastically to Satan.
Ive noticed. Very moving to see a squirrel so wild.

Also Satan told me hes a friend to Loki. A lie?

Satan walks between the lines.

Like this director does.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikGpsJaHrPs[/youtube]

Satan doesn’t strike me as an anarchist. Since there is no god it is safe to assume I think that there is no devil or satan either.

I see beyond embracing Carebears you’re into other fairy tales as well. Most troubling.

How does one exploring nihilism believe in god Phyllo? Must of been an exploration cut short.

What is sin?

An actor may play many parts on stage.

Satan is only a God in the sense that one gets a rush through one’s spine when one looks into the night. I had a lot of those walking through the streets, getting spat, almost shot at, almost cut into with screwdrivers and broken beer bottles, but also exploring the depths of human beauty with acid and a girl called Buda.

I just mean I got spiritual about the nicest parts about saying fuck you to The Man and also things that helped me get by with honor.

Sin is freedom.