Satanic Aphorisms

Stick your nose wherever you want.

As far as aphorisms go …those are crappy. Satan can wallow in the dirt with the other pigs. Who gives a shit?

Indeed…

And for Satanists: whose shit?

You don’t even believe in Satan, much less understand him. Only thing you believe in is drugs, and in time, even this understanding will be stripped from you.

Most abandon the left-handed path of circle jerking because it is nothing but a silly distraction. All your doing is polluting your body and acting like a ignorant fool. What have you done for philosophy, for yourself, your family, for your nation, for mankind with such pointless, self destructive antics that go nowhere and wilts the flower of your youth? Do you really want to be in your 40s and 50s, IQ even lower than it is now, realizing you’ve been bullshitting yourself all along?

Your not a Satanist, Satan had far better self respect and was more reasonable. He could still enter the garden, and hold conversations with God about the nature of man. You… You can’t manage to smoke pot without lighting your beard on fire. This isn’t evidence of a good life or intellectual prowness. Your beniffing nothing, letting yourself down. Heaven, Hell, and the Sea of Humanity between rejects you for your stupidity. It isn’t cool, it isn’t enlightened, it wounds you, by wasting your best years away on nothing, literally nothing. No gains, a life lost, to be regretted in your elder years, all because you had a gripe with your catholic father.

If you don’t think catholic gripes with fathers are part of what made the civilized wirld what it is, you may not even understand Jesus after all.

No, I could die tomorrow happy with what I think I know and what I think I have seen. It just also, almost in passing, seems interesting to me to forever resolve catholicism.

Is it possible to obey non-obedience?

Satan is obedience to the night.

What is more evil for one who is used to contemplate nature as a sort of half-chaos: to see in it only chaos, or only sense?

Surely one who sees only sense is insane.

Thats why the Dutch stopped believing in God, it got too confusing with the smells.

Satan likes reguetón, or did until it became all faggotty with the autotune and shit.

The Original Sin

The original sin from the first sinner, Satan, is no different really than Moses’ sin when he doubted God. In both cases, treatment was fucking manly: exile.

There is of course no such thing as Satan worship. That is the joke of Satan worship.

Wait, did you think I mean there is no such thing as Satan?

The Secret Behind Yhe Vulture

clean

What sound do the trumpets make?

What sound are the trumpets making?

if an author is not asking a question, then his work is that of an opinion writer [fiction] and not philosophy.

My apologies if this is a journal thread, and you don’t actually wish to debate the subject matter.

What about your apologies?

Those who dance in the dark know no difference between knowing and doing.

A - an aphorism is precisely what one writes when one is beyond opining, especially beyond other peoples opinion. It is an arrogant form of philosophy; accomplished, at least that is the claim it makes.

An aphorism can be read without context.

“Satan is real, working with power, he’ll tempt you and lead you astray.”

Satan loves man! The only God that actually gets to know us.

Our guest today is Wheeler Walker Jr.

youtu.be/7foqCcOsI54

For all you red necks around the world.

These Montrealese squirrels respond enthusiastically to Satan.
Ive noticed. Very moving to see a squirrel so wild.

Also Satan told me hes a friend to Loki. A lie?