What's for breakfast?

Only had rabbit once, found it weirdish. Plus I like rabbits too much. This is my foodpolitics. I dont eat duck either. I love them, I would absolutely sooner eat human. But I dont judge.

Breakfast now is a croissant and coffee in a chair our loyal fans will know from the videos but which is now standing outside since we brought in the fakeleather couch from the van.

I don’t like the taste much… I should have gone with the duck. :neutral_face:

You’ve gone with a continental breakfast, I see… mine was simply a black coffee and peanuts.

Yes. I do prefer the Angloxaxon one as you know. But its so sunny out and this chair… im still sitting there.

Sauwelios used to eat duck, all the time…from a chinese place called Nam Kee… but he wasnt doing so hot during that time if I rcall creckly.

Eating Chinese can send one to the hospital… It’s not the purest of foods in terms of additives… better to go with Japanese, Vietnamese or Korean these days… the Chinese don’t care.

Scrambled eggs and a black Lavazza for breakfast earlier…

White-leaf tea and scrambled eggs. White-leaf tea is so refreshing…

Black coffee, 2 fried eggs + 1 egg-white, mushrooms n toms… nice n light.

Turned out to be light out. I guess it counts as breakfast.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOhZAFiU1Us[/youtube]

Same as yesterday and the day before, but with two coffees…

Forgot to charge my phone and laptop last night. So I was at Mikes with pen and paper, writing some verses.

Following on from yesterday’s nothing, except a coffee… I had 3 fried eggs n mushrooms and the usual black Lavazza.

Putting sugar in my coffee after just strolling here upon waking up in a couch in the studio. Looking forward a productive day there. Pezer is eating burritos there as we speak.

A well-appreciated breakfast from myself / by myself this morning… now well-rested and onto dinner after hoovering up from Saturday’s 13th birthday party held at mine.

Totally allergen-free corn (tough like cardboard) crackers and my favourite (strawberry) jam… as a very late brunch… accompanied by a black coffee.

Breakfast… for the last two days, so getting my protein and my 5-a-day from the off :stuck_out_tongue:

They’ve changed the menu at Mikes.

I’m eating at Dean Martin’s favorite hometown restaurant, a few blocks from my house. Eating a fucking salad, they won’t stop playing him. The Mafia was a joke, I got the literal remains of it under my sleeping cot, the old books of a bookie here, who died in the 90s, ran a cigar shop. Gonna kick around for other last remains here soon from that era.

A slightly sweetened black coffee, and some hand-roasted St. Lucian cashew nuts for nourishment.

This happened… at a very late brunchtine:

I made and had this for supper last night… to appease my sweet tooth, but it seems to have given me a belly ache… not sure if it’s the almond flour, pecans, or baking powder, so I’ll probably bin the rest in the food recycling bin.

The usual this morning… along with a side order of a mailing list to compile with the adjacent business cards, and email an event invitation out to.

If even one signs up, that will be a victory.

…hadn’t made one of these in over a year, and not having a nonstick frying pan I thought it might come out compromised… but not this compromised. :open_mouth:

A black coffee and grain-free banana pancake… the cat helped himself to some, and on my bed too :angry: