The man behind the Phred

See if you can push beyond the dasein for what’s worthwhile.

My jaw has multiple fractures.

What happened?

By the look of it, he probably had some teeth pulled out; he is wearing an apron that they provide in dental clinics.

Random is/was in a hospital with a fractured jaw, but why?

Someone decided to hit me and it broke my jaw.

Why did he do a thing like that?

Kid was an aggressive idiot with ptsd issues. I’ve since humiliated him greatly.

When are you going to get off the streets?

Why is it any of your business?

When are you going to learn to not ask questions that aren’t any of your business to Know? Are you that concerned about my well being, and if so, are you going to offer me a place to stay, offer to buy me drugs and food, etc, offer to find work for me to do to earn my Keep? Or, are you dissatisfied that being homeless has not yet broken me down and is looking like it never will.

I think it’s more the latter and I rather think you enjoy spreading around societally prescribed bad medicine of bad language and bad expectations to try to have me and others view homelessness as worse than it actually is. Not that it’s a bed of roses, but at the point of selling out and buying into bullshit and having the expectation linger in the air that I would stop my one man stand once I did so does no service in actually having me stop enjoying my life the best I can even though homeless and even though I’m now under worse attack than ever before.

I deserve more money for what I do, but I don’t expect it from a broken and ass backwards world. Now, get out of my face, little girl.

I’m still waiting to see just what it is I need to learn about the world that people supposed I didn’t learn in elementary school, middle school, high school, my jobs I’ve had, on the internet, etc. I’m waiting to see just what it is I’ve missed that people hint that I still need to learn.

Im pretty sure ive seen it and its mostly the same old thing of intimidation and threats designed to get me to shut up and bend to what the world is or be broken by it, yet ive been fighting that for years already withiut being unduly intimidated or threatened by it, without being broken. Am i supposed to fear death more now or something? Im just curious because it seems that people must have thought me to be more bluff and blather than actual substance, must have expected me to be cowards like theyve often found themselves to be.

The truth is that insanity is vastly more boring than sanity. It’s completely predictable, predictably insane and predictably the sanest thing since everyone is insane. It’s the most widespread, lied about, openly admitted, disease of boredom.

To be sane is vastly more insane, vastly more interesting in its boring approach to an insanity it’s already tasted and been and found sanity through the pain of retarded bullshit. It’s like watching paint dry. Those who don’t understand consider it a waste of time.

The sad Part? You actually thought being sane was boring. It was just another way of doing the same thing. Just rebellion against the norm and normal. Insanity is the preferred method of the masses, didn’t you know? We just call it different things.
images (10).jpg

I can ride my bike with no bike at all. I call it walking. It’s a new invention. Eventually everyone will be using it, but I’ll always be the best at it since I started using it first. I’m just looking for an investor so I can begin mass production of it.

So… Meth has become boring and pointless. I’m almost really disappointed by the drugs that the world has to offer. Shit, they’re not even as bad or as good as simple sobriety. Oh well. Live and learn, I guess. It’s almost a pity that I didn’t even get to act like a retard while on drugs like so many other people got to do. All just calm and chill and doing my thing and not even fitting in. It’s like, one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just don’t belong. And then I move on and the awkward part is that I’m moving on while still sticking around and having to deal with people who honestly think I want to still hang out with them after being heavily disrespected and almost taken advantage of almost screwed over. Callin my name as I walk down the street expecting me to turn my head and just come running over like a dog when called, but I just keep walking.

Is it my fault that I had a lonely upbringing where I played every game by myself and got really good at it? I bet it is. I bet I planned it all out before I was even born, cause I’m like all super mastermind and clever like that. Time loops never collapse on themselves. >_>

=D>

Is such a thing patentable?

Perhaps, but I’m afraid that it would lose the quality that attracted me to it once mass-produced. they’d want to streamline it, and then try to figure out a way to profit off of it and there’s not much money to be made off what we came into this world with the use of. Maybe if we got rid of wheeled things and returned to before that invention of non-necessity, but I doubt such a lazy society will be quick to depart down that road. We’ve turned large profits on non-necessity items, after all.

I guess our taxes pay for us having the privilege to walk upon pavements, so not so much patentable as taxable.