My Art. fuk u mom!!!

Carnal Youth

I agree with Tab that oils are a pain in general, but specifically in reverse, lovely by being more of a commitment to your creative passion. Acrylics are a bitch to re-work due to quicker drying time, but they are more affordable. I suggest buying some latex interior paints and doing a wall/mural in your home. You already own the canvas so-to-speak so why the hell not? Whatever you don’t like, repaint. Mural work makes me happy in paint or ceramics.

Riddle Me This, Bitch!

The Desert Spirit

The Reading

I didn’t see anything, man.

Eyes are the outstanding feature of your paintings.

The most disturbing.

The chalk(?) drawing of the two adults and two children is very Picassian.

Harlot Rose

Abyss 2

Wife 2

Cheating wife

Trixie

my new piece…

It’s not what appears to be at first, you might see a few trees in the background, the blue line being a river and very happy girl playing…

This is not the case, those trees are actually black guys grouping up and throwing a blue net over the white girl to eventually subject her to brutal rape…but she already knows, and she is still smiling…this is because she gets to enjoy being sexually dominated and can play the victim card later and enjoy a life time of social benefits

…and on that day she “coincidentally” forgot her rape whistle…

Trolling yourself…cool.

This thread has approved itself.

i rejected you a long time ago, get lost already!

i kid

:laughing: Oh Manny-pedi, your stalking of me still lingers. You’re a great teacher, Boo!