Food preservation and cell disrupting

Some are saying that it is too soon to say whether the changes (hibernation) is a cause or an effect of CF. hmmm :-k

How many decades have they been asking for donations to help fund cancer research to find the cure? I know they have been asking since I was young and now I am in my fifties. At the very least 60 years of worldwide scientists “researching” the cures for cancer , I would guess quite likely 100 years of research. Radiation therapy and surgery are the best bets so far??? Really? Now take cancer or tumor treatments for animals. I have used DMSO to cure rumors and cancers for animals sometimes by itself and sometimes with another medication.
My point: therapy with a set treatment is profitable when it comes to humans. Hospitals invest in radiation and the machines that are astronomically expensive. All the treatments are investments. A true cure would not be profitable in the long run.
If you expect research to figure out yours, girl , you have a wait because archaic medicine is profitable. Oh sure every decade or so they drop in new hope. I might suggest going away from mainstream medicine. There are some honest few , too few doctors that publish and try to truly help.

If people would pull their heads out, irradiation of ALL foods is the answer regardless organic, GMO, or plain 'ol garden variety. But eat foods exposed to radioactive materials? We’re all gonna die! Horsepucky. Irradiation has been around for a long time but is rarely used because of the fear of becoming radioactive. More horsepucky.

Take a look: fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou … 261680.htm

Peter Parker became Spiderman after he was bitten by a radioactive spider and so does that mean Tentative will become Brocciliman after eating some radioactive Broccoli?
image.png

Every day you’re exposed to gamma rays, x rays, all coming from the sun. Are you a gamma man?

That would make me Sunman not gamma man!
image.jpeg

Dabbling in processed produce is not doing me any favours, but I tried… gotta keep testing the situation every so often…

…usually with these: 8-[

The EU took control of our food industry a long time ago… about 2011 to be precise, and in that time 1000s have been hospitalised and started suffering intolerances to foods they were fine with before this date.

I think we also need to look at sanitizers and over sanitizing. Have you seen the commercials that have folks spraying their counters with a product , wipe the counter then prepare food on that counter? No thought of chemical residue. Then you have the over cleaning , disinfecting, just how is our immune systems supposed to work when a critical infection occurs if it has been weakened by too little use? People seem to think the immune system is just for germs and viruses, it is not , it should work for certain chemical invasion and amounts.

An over-sensitivity to chemicals can be debilitating in this modern age, as they are everywhere… we are surrounded, or is that… they’ve got us surrounded?

I think it is both. I have a dear friend that sanitizes everything around her. She then wonders why her kids catch every cold ,flue and passable illness that comes around. If a known brand name comes out with a cleaner she gets it due to trust of the name.
We can trace the trust in brand name back to our animal herd/pack instincts. Markets exploit those subconscious instincts. We all trust our favorite brands, mine, Anheuser Busch :slight_smile:

UPDATE:

After my second Chronic Fatigue clinic (in the Infectious Diseases clinic, no less)

To be continued…

I can assure Davis that the answer is not a simple case of the right diet and supplements, or I would be better by now, but although that simple treatment does alleviate most of the symptoms it does not alleviate the actual fatigue.

Here’s what it looks like in a Japanese super market.

3phc7m2it2w72rh1242t6tp2.wpengin … rket02.jpg
images.dannychoo.com/cgm/images/ … 1dfe99.jpg
i.ytimg.com/vi/ribCkYM9L9w/maxresdefault.jpg

Is there some reason why you think this food is not loaded with the exact same quantities of the exact same preservatives? They are a tiny island importing almost everything they eat, just like you are. Were you imagining that Japanese people buy their food in open-stall markets on the street corner, all hand picked by Japanese farmers fresh that morning? They are a civilized country, they get their food out of plastic bags on a shelf same as everybody. If anything, whatever high-tech methods of food-preservation the UK is using, the Japanese probably had it 10 years before you did. We got MSG from them, for example, and asian food is absolutely loaded with MSG despite various scares and warnings about it in the West.

That’s what it also looks like in a St Lucian supermarket… doesn’t mean that’s all we eat daily… we don’t.

Last month we had a televised cancer awareness campaign called Stand Up To Cancer, where the new stats of one in two Brits now being diagnosed with cancer were released, and that the new much higher figure was mainly due to a modern diet of processed and preserved foods. My chronic fatigue is also caused by these said same chemicals and a toxic environment.

google.co.uk/search?q=stand … ent=safari

Not a good day symptom-wise, as I discovered the boundaries of the physical aspects of the syndrome whilst on set standing up for 3.5 hours continuously and then subsequently feeling every muscle in my body eventually aching from the high energy-usage feat… starting from my lower back, and quickly spreading to my shoulders, neck, jaw, and then to all my limbs. I wasn’t cold or tired, but just couldn’t hold it together… or is that hold me together. :confused:

Verdict: I guess I’m not as good with gravity as much as a non CF person is.

First of all, stop going outside. That is the place where commoners roam.
You should keep to the indoors, where it’s safe, like in the bedroom or kitchen.

:laughing:

I spend most days in the bedroom… resting, and in the kitchen… making fuel for myself, so going outside when I feel the need to is a welcome distraction from a currently mundane existence of rest and fuel.

Going outside is proving to be hazardous more often than not, but why let it turn one into a hermit or a princess in the tower… like what happens in all good fairy tales. =;

I really hate introducing an extremely objectionable extreme example of how reality, qua.preservation, and the consumer consciousness regarding food content can be dumbed down, but here it goes.

A
food product, manufactured from human feces had been introduced, I think in it was in Asia, by a process that changed it’s commonly associated
qualities into an acceptable looking burger, with the
addition of color, smell, and other additives, in addition to the preservatives.

T
hat this can be done, reaffirms a McDonald case’s veracity years ago, when that company started to substitute other sources into it’s products, consisting
of meat obtained from other than the usual beef.

The point is, that it has become an uncertainty to assume what the real contents of edibles are, and thus,

unscrupulous food retailer could substitute a variety of meat products, and still get away with it, in spite of federal food administration requirements of ingredient labeling.

It had been a long established Asian practice to eat other meat sources, such as dogs and rats.

I’m trying to figure out why you think the lack of cancer in Japan has anything to do with a lack of preservatives in their diet. I see no evidence that they eat fewer preservatives than the UK or the USA.