Do You Believe in an Anthropogenic Greenhouse Effect?

One set of false beliefs is that technology and science can solve our problems.

Oh that’s not a belief. That is a government mandate and obsession with power.

People then believe this mandate and obsession with power.

Not all people.

A vocal minority is far more powerful than the silent majority.

Yes. But there is an unadapted minority within the silent majority, and sometimes this unadapted people are even the majority. It depends on how the times are, how the respective situation is.

With regard to the belief in an anthropogenic greenhouse effect, there is a vocal minority and a silent minority behind the vocal minority, and this two want the majority to believe in an anthropogenic greenhouse effect as if it should become a part of their new religion - other parts of tis new religion are: globalism (although it mainly contradicts the anthropogenic greenhouse effect) feminism, system of guilt complex (guilty conscience, thus: guiltism [does that word exist already?]), … and so on. The question is whether it is already a majority or still a minority that believes in an anthropogenic greenhouse effect. The number of that believers still increases.

Isn’t the jury still out on this? Our records are too new to know whether environment had a bearing on the ozone or not.

What does the op suggest we do in light of that?

The opening post of this thread merely suggests a question and the re-voting option. :wink:

I think the entire topic (for or against) is a non-issue for a majority of the worlds population.

That can be true. I do not know, because the public polls and statistics about the topic and the non-issue for a majority are also full of fakes and rhetorics - as usual.

I would imagine that these sort of public polls may only statisically apply to about 1 billion people (US and Europe) and not the other 6 billion people (rest of the world).

Maybe. That would mean about 20% of 7 biliion people. The currebt number of the world population is 7,447,916,555. So we currently have 1,495,833,110 humans as the 20% of the current world population. I think this is probably a realistic number of those you mean. And 20% are enough for those who are managing “it”. :wink:

Source: worldometers.info/world-population/ .

As I said, it’s a non-issue for a majority of the worlds population.

As I said: Maybe.The humans of the Occidental culture and merely some others are probabaly the only humans (probably in fact about 20%) who are interested in the anthropogenic greenhouse effect.

But just because it’s a non-issue for a majority of the worlds population doesn’t mean it’s an unimportant issue.

Yes. It does not mean that, but it does not have to mean that either.

Anybody that denies the human impact on the natural environment is a fucking idiot or corporate and government tool.

Humans are the only species that really fights against the nature. But when it comes to accusing humans to be responsible for the greenhouse effect, we must also say that there is much money in play. The greenhouse effect is not automatically anthropogenic, because it is a natural effect by definition and caused by the sun and some other cosmic effects. So the question ist whether humans are really capable of causing a greenhouse effect. It is no question that humans are ecological destroyers, that they destroy their natural environment, but it remains a question whether the greenhouse effect is caused by them, in other words: whether the anthropogenic greenhouse effect is a criminal fact or a criminal fake (caused by some certain humans who make much money out of it) or both.

Note: The money that is payed as a fine (=> penance) by the polluters (=> sinners) goes to the "eco-popes“, the banksters.

Humans on both sides desire to make money and will maintain their lies and deny their truths in order to make money, and it is ludicrous to suggest that only one particular side has this motivation.

It is not ludicrous, because all others than those relatively few of the one particular side do not have the possibility to do it to the same extent.

In addition: Not all “humans on both sides desire to make money and will maintain their lies and deny their truths in order to make money”.