Do NOT Bash Muslims

If you do a proper root cause analysis you will definitely find Islam [in part, not wholly] is a critical contributing factor to the evils and violence committed by SOME [not all] evil prone Muslims [including those with mental issues].

Islam is a religion [one exception] that has evil laden elements within its holy texts [the Quran] that influence and inspire SOME Muslims who are born with an active evil tendencies to commit terrible evil and violence.

It is very natural at present there are a percentile of humans who are mental and those who are born with an active evil impulse. For most of these evil prone people they are triggered by external evil elements to commit evils and violence.
The Quran [core representation of Islam] contains loads of evil laden elements that catalyze SOME evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils in the name of their religion.

Note the contrast, there are no leading evil laden elements in the texts of Buddhism. Therefore even when there are naturally evil prone Buddhists, there are no evil laden elements in the Buddhist texts to influence these evil prone Buddhists to commit evils and violence. If these evil prone Buddhist commit evil as in Myanmar, it has nothing to do with Buddhism per-se.

Thus one can infer from the above analysis, Islam [in part, not whole] drives Islamic inspired terrorism, evils and violence around the world.

In the case of Islamic-inspired-violence, the SOME evil prone Muslims are not primarily at fault since the majority are unfortunately born with an inherent active tendency to commit evil.

I’m not allowed to respond because I was told I intimidate you.

I wonder if when the Crusades were happening if there were like people on websites talking about, “hey it’s that damned christianity that’s causing all this genocide! it’s the bible telling them to do it!”

Note the NT abrogated the OT for Christians. Where in the New Testaments did Jesus exhort Christians to fight non-believers?

It is the Crusaders as human beings who were fighting in the crusades but not as Christians within Christianity the ideology of Jesus.

I am quite sure the Crusaders would have been rebuked by God on their Judgment Day,

God to the Crusaders: WTF, Jesus exhorted you to love your enemies, who gave you permission to fight your enemies! Now sit in that hot corner of Hell till you hear of my reprieve.

Btw, there are loads of thousands of evil laden verses in various degrees [without specific restraints] in the Quran that combined together to influence and inspire SOME [not all] evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence.

Why the deflection to the Crusades that was not directly inspired by Christianity [verses in the NT] and it is 500+ years ago from the current critical evils and violence from Islam [in part]?
I am aware Christianity [and other religions] has its negative baggage that hinder humanity’s progress but we should compare this with the very serious threat to humanity from the terrible evils and violence from Islam [in part].

Given the doctrine of Islam where Muslims love death more than life on Earth and are heavily rewarded for martyrdom in the cause of Allah, there is a potential threat they could exterminate the human species when they get access to cheap WMDs with their oil money or financial support from rich rogue Muslim nations.

Even without the above serious threats evil prone Muslims [SOME] are already doing much terror and damage to humanity at the present. It is pointless to make comparison on this with the crusades that happened 500++ years ago.

Prismatic567

No one is born like anything, we would be feral if we were brought up in the wild, and act like animals. Words cannot be evil, you have to enact them to make them evil, and as soon as you enact an idea, it is your interpretation – you doing it. In other words, it is peoples interpretations which are misreading it, or otherwise enacting it in some way, as well as people like you misreading it by reading that into it.

You can take any person and give them someone else’s causality, and they would be that person doing those things. There is 100% no information outside of the system which makes you better than another or vice-versa. Everything is taught, not arrived at by magic. You need to learn how to think things through properly.

_

Are you saying I have not thought things through properly?
It is not easy to present such in a forum but here is how I often thought it through properly.

Because evil is a very loose term, first we have define and agree on what is meant by ‘evil’.

What is evil?
What is not good is by default evil. Evil is any thing that is net-negative and net-harmful to the individual and therefrom to the well being of humanity.
The concept of evil can be very subjective and to ensure a high degree of objectivity we need to establish the following;

1. Obtain a full or thorough listings of what acts are generally termed directly or synonymously as ‘evil.’
  2. Obtain consensus on what is obviously recognized as evil.
  3. Put aside contentious elements for further deliberations.

I don’t thing it is difficult for us to agree on a list representing what is obviously ‘evil’.

1. Do you or in general most people will agree mass genocides, mass rapes, serial killing, premedited murder, tortures, torture then murder are ‘evil’.
  2. Do you agree deliberately lying is evil albeit of low degree in comparison to those in 1.

If we do a serious exercise of a taxonomy of the elements of evils, I am sure you and I [and most people] can agree on a listing on what is obviously recognized as evil whilst putting aside whatever is contentious. This common consensus of what is evil as supporting with a list of evil elements is our objective grounds [not absolute but open for contentious views any time].

Do you agree with the above definition of evil and establish objective grounds for further discussions?

This view of yours is not effective to the issue.

The effective approach is to start from empirical evidence of the acts of what are regarded as evil as established in the exercise above.
It is a fact there are committed acts of genocides, mass rapes, mass murder, premeditated murders, tortures of others, and all sorts of acts that are recognized as evil. Such evils will continue to be committed in the future till humanity does some thing to prevent them.

It is from these facts of evils based on empirical evidence and conceptual deliberations that we seek the root causes of these acts.

It is well recognized in research the basic root causes of evil of any human acts are traceable to two main root causes, i.e.

1. Nature or
  2. Nurture

The evils can be

1. purely nature or combined with nurture
  2. purely nurture and

If humans are brought up in the wild, I don’t believe all humans brought up in such a way would be totally feral because all humans has evolved to date with our human_ness nature within our DNA. Thus a percentage may turned feral but not ALL humans will turn feral.

My point is all humans has the potential [note] to turn feral because we evolved with a feral [beastly] base but as humans we have sufficient strong neural circuits that inhibit [evolved over 6 million years] such beastly potential. It is different with pigs which were domesticated not too long ago in comparison.

But as I had proposed, it is likely 20% [conservatively] will have weaker inhibitors to suppress the beastly impulses within and thus they have an active [activated not dormant] beastly or evil potential. These are the ones who will kill easily and commit other types of evils.

Why do I say 20% conservatively?
Such an approximation can be inferred from real evidence from patterns of human acts and elements.
Note the Principles of the Bell or Normal Curve which indicate ‘roughly’ human elements and variable are generally distributed in sets of percentiles.
Take for example human heights, 20% of all human will likely to be under [say] 4 feet 6 inches and 20% be over 6 feet and the rest having an average of say 5 feet 6 inches. I am guessing the figures but if we are to do actual measurements of all humans [or a large sample] we can establish the various heights within the various percentile sets.

My present guess is 20% [conservatively] has an active evil tendencies to commit various degrees of evil. To guess that 20% of people will lie, cheat, bribe, etc. to some degrees is very likely.

It is obvious words themselves do not commit evil.
However, words in a context of ‘evil’ [as defined above] can trigger the evil prone humans to commit evil.
This is so obvious with ideologies that has evil laden elements that brainwash its followers to commit terrible evils [as defined] and violence.

What you have assumed is some one reading any texts and interpreting it, enact on it and its results are evil. I believe you are not thinking through this point properly.

What we have in reality are the following;

1. People with active good tendencies
  2. People with active evil tendencies
  3. Texts [ideas] with good laden elements
  4. Texts [ideas] with evil elements.

A. The majority of good people with tendencies to do good when exposed to texts [ideas] with good element will do good and they will not enact and ignore texts with evil elements. case]. However a small percentage of good people on the fringe may be influenced to commit evil when they are exposed to evil elements in various texts, especially religious texts with evil elements as in the Quran.

B. The majority of evil people with active tendencies to commit evil, when exposed to texts [ideas] with evil elements, will feast on them and commit evils. These evil prone people may or may not enact good elements when reading them.

C. It is also possible for evil prone people to read texts with good elements but misinterpret them with evil lenses and thus commit evil based on a misinterpretations.

From what you have assumed, what you have missed out the prior existence of people who are born with active evil tendencies.
These unfortunate people who are born with an active evil tendencies are like those who are born color-blind. It is due to the wrong connections in the brain during fetus developments and other reasons. The way they are nurture in their life could make their evil tendencies worst or lesser. For the hardcore, i.e. those with really bad connections in the brain, no amount of exposure to good environment, preventive or corrective measures can curb their evil tendencies. There are loads of empirical evidences for such cases.

The above is just a clue but if one were to read more extensively on the subject, there’s possible truth to the hypothesis.

Magsj, Magsj, Magsj… What are we going to do with you?

I could answer that several ways Turd lol, but I’ll go with saying that it doesn’t mean that you can’t reply back in this thread.

More precisely please: The crusades happened between 1096 and 1270.

Note: Jerusalem, which the Christians wanted to reconquer, had been occupying by the Moslems since they conquered huge Christian territories (including the region with Jerusalem - of course) by terrible wars, violence, and other evils.

Say what you want, but Islam is a hate-and-war-religion, whereas Christianity is a love-and-peace-religion.

So is Judaism. You aren’t supposed to bash them either (even more so in the USA).

That is the distinction.

That’s because there is mathematically zero information outside of the system [i.e. telling us anything, or from a former life]. It is the world [and yes Gods creation] which makes us do ‘evil’ things, you take ordinary family men in e.g. the Balkans war, and within a very short time, they become family killers and of their former neighbours. That is the situation which has changed, and has nothing to do with them prior to that eventuality. Ergo if it wasn’t them prior to the situational change, it cannot logically be them from a supposed existence prior to that and especially to even being born.

‘evil’ is entirely 100% situational!

_

The OT has more evil laden elements than the Quran.
Approximately 20% of Jews [as with all humans] has an active evil tendencies.
The evil laden elements in the Torah will influence and inspire SOME evil prone Jews to commit terrible evils and violence. This is definitely happening from the right wing Jews and the zionists BUT fortunately we do not read of the terrible evils and violence on a regular basis from the evil prone Muslims, like this example; [29,133] which increase almost daily;

Why?

I believe the following are the main reasons why there is not much evil acts and violence from the Jews;

1. The Torah has an absolute moral maxim related to killing another human being, i.e. Thou Shalt Not Kill! [period no ifs nor buts.] The Quran’s command on this is conditional and not absolute, thus open to individual perceptions and interpretations.

2. The Jews do not proselytize and thus has only a very small population around the world.

3. The Jews has a higher percentage of educated, thus more rational people

4. The zionists are confining their interests to within Israel rather than world domination as exhorted in the Quran.

5. Other reasons ??

The Jews use the Star of David as an idol…

That’s proselytizing … And idolatry

They chose it because they realized how well the cross worked for Christianity !!

They are bastard hypocrites !!

I am not very sure what you meant by “mathematically zero information outside of the system.”

I believe humans are always within a system and there is no such thing as any thing independent of a system. In addition, as a non-theist I believe it is impossible for a God to exists. [separate OP issue].

What I meant by ‘prior to that eventuality’ is referenced to what is within one’s inherited DNA and what happened during fetus development [neuron connectivity] that will have an impact on one’s adult life.

Do you agree lots of things can happen to a person’s brain during his/her development in the mother’s womb prior to birth?
There are tons of reasons [stress, environmental, social, chemicals, etc.] that can effect a child’s development in the brain that has critical consequences on the person’s adult life.
One good recent example is the Zika virus that effect the brain development of the child. In this case, there are lots of information to explain how a person’s brain is effected by the Zika virus and how it will affect the child’s life in the future.
So I cannot understand why you say there is no information outside the system.

My point is there is sufficient information [regardless of your within or without the system] to understand human behavior in relation to what happened during their development in the womb and to some degree traceable to their genetics set up.

I don’t believe ALL ‘ordinary family men in e.g. the Balkans war,’ will turned evils in a war situation. I have enough information to understand the principle that a certain percentage of human will have active good tendencies and a certain percentage will have active evil tendencies. There are lots of stories where Germans were saving Jews.

My points;

1. 20% [say] of Muslims [as with all humans] are born with an active evil tendency.
  2. The Quran contain good and evil elements.
  3. The evil elements in the Quran influenced the evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils.
  4. The evil prone Muslims are not to be blamed [primarily] because they were born with an active evil tendency.
  5. The Quran is to be blamed for its inclusion of evil elements.
  6. Get rid of the evil elements in the Quran and there will be no more Quran-inspired-evils.

Symbols, flags, are very common things for any group.

Generally the Jews do not proselytize their religion and I understand it is very difficult to pass the various tests to qualify as a Jews. This is obvious from the real numbers of Jews in the World.

In contrast Islam wants all humans to be a Muslims and all it takes for one to be a Muslim is to affirm the Shahada. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahada
It is also not difficult to be a protestant Christian and it is obvious the protestant Christians [especially JW and others] are very aggressive in their proselytizing.

More precisely please;
It is Islam [in part, not wholly] that influence and inspire hate-and-war in SOME evil prone Muslims.

The point and problem is when we generalize Islam without qualifying we offend [unfairly to] the good Muslims and do not take into account the positive good elements within the Quran.

More precisely please: I am not saying that every Moslem is evil (do not put words into my mouth I never said, regardless how politically correct you want to be), but I am saying that Islam is a hate-and-war-religion. Not every Christian is a love-and-peace human - additionally a love-and-peace-religion can be interpreted as “being too weak”. And not every Muslim is a hate-and-war-human. That is needless to say.

[tab] [/tab]

You seem to be ignoring what you do not see.
Judaism is founded upon hidden, secret, “invisible” manipulations, aka “serpents”. That is accomplished very largely through misinformation: obfuscation, false flags, and blame shifting. Thus peoples get blamed for what others have done and other people are inspired into criminality, immorality, and war by hidden means. Religions get created in an attempt to defend against other religions.

“We shall turn nation against nation.”

Unlike the other Abramic religions, Judaism prefers to be the small elite power above the world of servants. They very, very much prefer that the rest of the world, the gentiles, have no idea of their God and certainly not sharing in their wealth and power. So you are right, they certainly do not proselytize.

The Judaist curse upon Espinoza for the blasphemy of proclaiming that God is for everyone:

Judaism is all about curses and fear via secret manipulations of others: Ahdam, “Who told you that you were naked?

Is the text you quoted the original text?

Spinoza: Expulsion from the Jewish community