Do NOT Bash Muslims

ok i got a question which i think is relevant.

Would you rather live under a female dominated society where feminism rules, where men are emasculated and are pretty much cuckslaves to women or under an islamic society ruled by the sharia where people are slaves to one god

one or the other…and why?

Personally I prefer neither, but if I must choose at the present, then I would choose the female dominated society because;

1. Feminism is not an immutable ideology and thus possible to change collectively even within a life time.

2. Islam is immutable and thus cannot be changed for eternity and one cannot opt out of the religion except be killed or under the threat of death.
    It is not a question of merely slave to one God, but a slave with the obligation to comply with the terms and conditions in the Quran.
    As a Muslim I must comply strictly with all terms and conditions [within my capability] in the Quran which include killing infidels and all sorts of evil deeds otherwise I would be burnt in Hell.

Yes, more than likely I’m almost certainly better read than you, and was deployed to Iraq for over a year with the US Army, and have read several Islamic philosophers, I strongly promote reading Ibn Khaldun (a excellent historian) and have a few posts on the subject, and am well read in ancient and medieval christianity, both Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox and Russian Orthodox sources, as well as considerable readings into the influence of Gnostic, Hindi, Bon, Advaitian (Non-dualism school), Stoic & Cynic, Aristotelian influences on the religion. I’m currently studying a Ismaili encyclopedia on philosophy. I can also give a fair account of several islamic dynasties, tactics and strategems they used, the early development of social anthropology within islam, Islamic interactions with the Russian States then the Tsars, with Byzantium including several authors associated with the fall, military texts the Byzantines and Franks developed for fighting the muslims back in Capadocia and Egypt, a general grasp of the history of Islamic Spain and Sicily, the pirates in the med from the 12th century to Thomas Jefferson’s invasion of the Barbary Statesc Islam’s early history in the Slave South, the christian diaspora after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, Armenia and Georgia’s history with islamic raids and occupations, and a whole lot more, including current events across the muslim world.

I suggest you reconsider insisting other people you know very little about are unread or ignorant on the subject matter they speak of.

And yes, I’m quite christian, and yes, your exaggerating and largely full of shit.

Muslims aren’t idiots, they are a very modern people. When you treat them intellectually as you do, they become resentful, because they generally are a hell of alot smarter than narrow minded stereotypes suppose. Their religion has some issues, but most are aware of this. I’ve had some good muslim friends over the years, and they know I won’t sugarcoat Islam to remain on good terms… but I don’t demonize them either past where the problems lie, and I try to offer up earnest and honest assessments.

If Islam fixed it’s Jurispudence issues, it would be a much more balanced religion. That’s the plain and simple truth. Has nothing to do with arbitrarily saying Ethos… I’m a Stoic philosopher who specializes in Ethics, it is you who appears to be wildly throwing around terms you don’t understand.

Paratrooper, 1-501st Airborne, 4-25 FOB Iskan, Iraq Early Oct 2006 to late Nov 2007.

I’ve mentioned enough islamic philosophers in the past on the sight, you can search my records.

Careful who you try to pull your learned Mr. Know-it-all scholar stunt on. I’m also a expert in military writings from around the world. Brutally well read.

Its is not Islam which drives terrorism, but paedophilia [and other mental health issues]. People who do shit like that read that the prophet Mohammed married a 9 yr old girl, and they read into this a way to excuse themselves. However, people cannot lie to themselves, doing shit like that to human beings [Gods children] is going to have an impact upon the subconscious, one which manifests a pressure which needs a valve. Then that comes in the form of a scapegoat, something and someone else they can blame the evil in the world on, so that they don’t have to blame themselves.

People don’t do insane things like drive trucks into pedestrians, without having serious mental health issues!

We can’t get rid of Islam nor should we, as religion isn’t the crux of the issue, mental health is. That’s what generates what I call ‘religionism’ [one being excessively religions]; people who don’t have mental health issues and don’t fuck children or do any shit like that in real terms, don’t feel the [extreme] need to kill themselves and become martyrs, they just get on with life.

_

Well… I loathe marriage…

But in defense of Mohammed …

He married those women to get them out of slavery…

Much the opposite of how Islam is taught …

They think wives are slaves

What people don’t realize about Mohammed …

He was certainly a horny man…

But actually, he was for women’s rights…

He bought or bargained women out of slavery by marrying them…

He had 600 some wives when he died…

And I highly doubt he consummated all of them…

It was a social service of the time

Mohammed just tried to do the best with what he felt was safe at the time…

Politics always tries to interfere with the spirit…

It’s not an unusual story

for sure, but I was highlighting that people read it subjectively, and so if he says its ok to them its ok, even though ‘ok’ here is two completely different things. I am sure it is more world wide culture than religion itself.

• I expect we were like it in the past too, everyone living in single roomed homes and what have you.

I am not blaming people for their inheritance, I just think that honesty to themselves will tell them the truth of it. it is societies which need to change not necessarily religions [although they all suck too], it isn’t ok to say ‘oh its ok, as it is traditional to cook babies in carthage’, or some equivalent.

doing shit IS doing shit, excuses ARE excuses, no?

Well… Then there’s this !!!

patheos.com/blogs/daylightat … n-muslims/

Additionally… You know what’s funny about religion???

The best non idolators in the world have always been and will always be atheists !!!

lol yes. thing with the quote is that there are plenty of contradicting quotes. you have to be in the group or you are Frankenstein’s monster, when the truth is that they themselves are. …I am not blaming people for nature being nature, nor causality being what it is, its just that we are reaching times when it has to change. the weaponry of the future [near] is going to send it all to hell otherwise.

Allah wants exaltation above all others, and Allah will be the lowest of them…

There is a continual judgement, not a final one

I often ask that too. It is an interesting and - unfortunately - a currently relevant question. But I have to ask back: How much feminisation and/or islamisation do you mean, if you not always and not exclusively mean each of both as a whole (100%)?

Feminism is a product of the Occidental culture, whereas islamism is a product of the Arabic/Islamic culture. Although they contradict each other, they can and do, as we can currently experience in Europe, also complement each other (unfortunately).

Both are totalitarian, but totalitarianism is a product of the Occidental culture too. So islamism in a reaction to many Occidental phenomena is not only their contradiction but also their antithesis in the meaning of Hegel’s dialectic. Thus islamism has indeed become a part of the Occidental historical process.

And (because of: Cui bono?): Are globalists Hegelians (namely both Left-Hegelians and Right-Hegelians)?

Bash, Bash

Note I am referring to the Quran ONLY and not any knowledge beside the Quran [which is the core representation of Islam].

Therefore any reference to other than the Quran as representative of Islam is irrelevant to the point in this case. If you read again, I DID NOT doubt your other knowledge at all since they are not the issue on hand.

I appreciate your wide range of knowledge. Personally I do read VERY widely but no point for me to mention the details since it is not the topic.

But to discuss such critical elements on Islam we must be VERY familiar with the Quran itself [the mainstay of Islam]. I even resort to learning Arabic [basic] to get a better grasp of the Quran. Secondary knowledge about Islam is not effective. Btw, this is the typical counter from Muslims who always insist critics of Islam must read the Quran in Arabic.

Good point.

This is where the world leaders are spewing ‘lies’ based on ignorance and when brainwashed by Muslim advisers relying to Tagiya. They are doing a disservice to humanity by spreading such ‘lies’ and being politically correct.

This sort of ignorance by the world leaders and many community leaders represent their indirect complicity to the evils and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims.

This is why I am suggesting non-Muslims must read the Quran directly [& effectively] to understand it thoroughly

If you do a proper root cause analysis you will definitely find Islam [in part, not wholly] is a critical contributing factor to the evils and violence committed by SOME [not all] evil prone Muslims [including those with mental issues].

Islam is a religion [one exception] that has evil laden elements within its holy texts [the Quran] that influence and inspire SOME Muslims who are born with an active evil tendencies to commit terrible evil and violence.

It is very natural at present there are a percentile of humans who are mental and those who are born with an active evil impulse. For most of these evil prone people they are triggered by external evil elements to commit evils and violence.
The Quran [core representation of Islam] contains loads of evil laden elements that catalyze SOME evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils in the name of their religion.

Note the contrast, there are no leading evil laden elements in the texts of Buddhism. Therefore even when there are naturally evil prone Buddhists, there are no evil laden elements in the Buddhist texts to influence these evil prone Buddhists to commit evils and violence. If these evil prone Buddhist commit evil as in Myanmar, it has nothing to do with Buddhism per-se.

Thus one can infer from the above analysis, Islam [in part, not whole] drives Islamic inspired terrorism, evils and violence around the world.

In the case of Islamic-inspired-violence, the SOME evil prone Muslims are not primarily at fault since the majority are unfortunately born with an inherent active tendency to commit evil.

I’m not allowed to respond because I was told I intimidate you.

I wonder if when the Crusades were happening if there were like people on websites talking about, “hey it’s that damned christianity that’s causing all this genocide! it’s the bible telling them to do it!”

Note the NT abrogated the OT for Christians. Where in the New Testaments did Jesus exhort Christians to fight non-believers?

It is the Crusaders as human beings who were fighting in the crusades but not as Christians within Christianity the ideology of Jesus.

I am quite sure the Crusaders would have been rebuked by God on their Judgment Day,

God to the Crusaders: WTF, Jesus exhorted you to love your enemies, who gave you permission to fight your enemies! Now sit in that hot corner of Hell till you hear of my reprieve.

Btw, there are loads of thousands of evil laden verses in various degrees [without specific restraints] in the Quran that combined together to influence and inspire SOME [not all] evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence.

Why the deflection to the Crusades that was not directly inspired by Christianity [verses in the NT] and it is 500+ years ago from the current critical evils and violence from Islam [in part]?
I am aware Christianity [and other religions] has its negative baggage that hinder humanity’s progress but we should compare this with the very serious threat to humanity from the terrible evils and violence from Islam [in part].

Given the doctrine of Islam where Muslims love death more than life on Earth and are heavily rewarded for martyrdom in the cause of Allah, there is a potential threat they could exterminate the human species when they get access to cheap WMDs with their oil money or financial support from rich rogue Muslim nations.

Even without the above serious threats evil prone Muslims [SOME] are already doing much terror and damage to humanity at the present. It is pointless to make comparison on this with the crusades that happened 500++ years ago.