Personal Update

Yeah, assholes and bitches in every workplace.

Pretty much, yes.

I am happy for you Trixie please let us know how you get on

I hope they treat you well but if not you just leave right away

Or stay, and abuse Human Resources saying you feel your being discriminated against, making it impossible to fire you, and just become the worst employee ever, making everyone miserable.

Transgendered does fall under the line of the workplace protected along with women and non-whites.

If you’re a white male you’re just fucking disposable as nobody cares if you live or die because of oppression a hundred and fifty years ago where you are guilty of having white skin. Guilt by association is a marvelous thing. Anywho…

Honestly, yes… Unions provide next to no protection for white people. Last union I was in was pretty racist, ran by a few black guys, drop outs from high school. No fixing it, left the job. Just didn’t want to deal with that pointlessness on top of doing a poorly paid job. Our union made my job less that 5 bucks an hour buffing and waxing stores that the going rate, so I was losing $40 bucks a day for the privledge of not being allowed to negotiate my own pay. I tried after I quit, was invited back by boss, union stopped it.

We’ve since become a right to work state. I still don’t trust unions though. They work for some fat cats, not the needs of the workers.

I’m gonna see if I can run the forklift, it’s more entertaining

Maybe they can tell you’re not one of them?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcFE7R2UIwA[/youtube]

I see the cats ain’t buying it :laughing:

He’s really milking it too.

I like to think of the American workplace like the Invasion Of The Body Snatchers…

You know that scene where the body snatchers single you out upon finding out that you’re not one of them. That sort of thing.

Me and ManiacalMongoose are spending our first night together in our new place. We’re unpacking a lot of things and still have one more day of moving our stuff out of the old place. We won’t have any internet until the end of the month where we’re both losing our minds. Because we live in the middle of nowhere in Middle America I can barely get signal on my cellphone.

Not good news for internet junkies like us. Other than that everything is going well I think and we’re both pretty satisfied with the new house.

But I thought you said there’d be no internet during the apocalypse.

Joker and I will try to post some pics soon. Cotton will be experiencing his first river tomorrow. Looking forward to tomorrow’s picnic.

Yes, I did say that…

…Or the weekend…

The weeknd?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzTuBuRdAyA[/youtube]

I’ve been promoted to maintenance worker personnel at the random undisclosed manufacturing plant I work at. Sounds impressive, right? :laughing: It really isn’t of course. :neutral_face:

At this rate I am just about working six days a week which means my presence online will become even more random, inconsistent, and sporadic than ever before.

But congrats still :wink:

How’s it going so far?

It’s great. It’s easy and very laid back where I get to work my own pace unlike my old job where they worked me to the point of complete physical exhaustion every night. Better still I don’t have to deal with a lot of people on the new job. A lot of times I am by myself. I’m not much of a people person.

I’m being trained as a maintenance worker where I am being groomed to be hired on a more permanent basis for the company by the end of December it appears.

I predict, homeless in 2 1/2 years tops. Your gonna fuck it up somehow Joker, gonna be living in the Ozarks next, killing possum for supper, bitching about Trump.