Why are ugly women raped and kidnapped more?

I am writing this in no way condoning rape or taking someone sex slave, but something has been bothering for years.

Sometimes, when I see the news, and it shows a picture of a woman raped, or kept as a sex slave, I can sorta understand it, as in she was very attractive… but most of the time, it isn’t the case. The women… you can’t pay me enough money to screw them, they are unattractive, oftentimes repulsive. Nothing of value in the face, or tits or ass.

I am left stumped. I know everyone has their own tastes, but if your a rapist, you can have just about anyone… and you choose the chubby overweight girl with a skin condition? Really? You literally got a choice of most any woman, and you go after the one who’s standards and options are so low that she would likely just do you freely had you asked politely.

Why the hell aren’t they like, after models or playboy bunnies? Not necessarily them per say, but that kind of woman?

Especially if your going to keep them chained up in a hidden room for decades… I’m not investing all that time and energy to carve out with pick axes a new room in the basement, buying brick and concrete for the floor and wallsc installing the bars, and installing a new side sewage line, water, and electricity, then dropping a shit ton of cash over years… on a ugly sex slave. If I’m going to do all that work, she us going to be the most amazing looking woman I can find. I will take months scouting the country, looking through model directories, snatch me a artsy beautiful balarina or something. I’m not gonna snatch some chubby ugly chick and hope she grows on me. If I have he locked up, and she is crying “Why did you kidnap me, why did you take me, why do you use my body like this” I might have a Zen moment and ask myself just why her… purely as a sex slave, she has really no redeeming qualities. Why am I wasting time with her when a far more attractive and delicious woman can be sitting there crying why me?

I by no means condone rape or keeping sex slaves, but the mentality of mist men doing this sorta thing, they… I’m just confused by their psychology. They desperately want to fuck, will take it by force, can seemingly have anyone… why not have the obvious sex symbols that all men pause heart stopping, looking at? Isn’t attraction a aspect of rape? I desire you physically, can’t help it, must have you? A lot of these woman are dull or in attractive looking. What us actually inspiring men to rape, if not being overwhelmed by incredibly beauty and lust?

When I was molested I felt the same way. I was like…I’m in a dude’s body, I’m fat, why do these guys want me so bad… Would have much rather had them molest me if I wasn’t so fat. (I used to be fat.)

I think what it is is beautiful girls have an aura where they always get what they want, gives them the magical ability to be as impolite as they like without getting any sort of repercussion, they have like this impenetrable aura where nothing bad can ever happen to them.

The thing is, that it’s an inversion. Even hard core rapists have feelings, compassion, and love in their hearts, big its consumed and repressed.

They seek to express these in some way, and when they actually feel sorry for unappreciated women, they really feel sorry for themselves.

But they get confused by this, and rape is a good way to ground their confusion.

they have less worth.

• in the mind of the person who does shit like that. they have to condone what they are doing in some way, so they invent perceptions of worth and merit, fallacious ones of course.

So it is a self esteem issue? Like school yard bullies, but in this case sexualized and violently possessive?

So is it low self esteem that causes the rape? Or sexual need? Is this raping/kidnapping some sort of self esteem therapy, curing psychological afflictions in the rapist?

In non-sexual cases, yet homicidal, like in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I am in serious doubt whether or not their mass slayings cured them of any of their fuckupness, only seemed to of made them ever more batshit crazy. Doesn’t seem like a holistic path to psychological balance, in merging the strange external with the known internal in themselves, the strange external being their victims.

If it was a self esteem issue, shouldn’t they snap out of that shit after a while, once they get a few good fucks in? Wouldn’t a hard kinky fuck session cure them, and it would occur to them that sound proofing a labyrinth 30 feet below the garage so nobody coukd hear this chubby chick who hasn’t seen daylight in years scream is not a healthy reaponse to the pressures of life, nor a way to have a healthy and intermutually satisfying sexual relationship with another woman? It makes for a awkward family life, especially if you have kids eithout birth certificates, social security numbers, or even a basic primary education at school. They will grow up thinking women naturally live chained up in leather face masks in dungeons washing clothes and sobbing constantly till one day they are put out of their misery with a sledge hammer and buried in the floor of their cell until replaced with a new chuuby ugly chick.

This isn’t a good family structure to pass on to your children, and will make for awkward family reunions someday if they ever reach out after your passing, when everyone talking about their branch if tge family and then your children bring up how their parents met. A little fucked up. Not a paradigm of good mental health.

With those who are medically & genetically psychopathic, nothing has worth, but that is contradicted by their own worth. I think this causes a reaction to there own sense of worth, yes. They cannot be the man or give it large, without there being things of worth and things of no worth. Once they have decided their target is in the ‘no worth’ category, having domination over them in any way substantiates their own sense of self worth. Thing is that when stuff like that happens in to the animal-self [subconscious instinctive thing], its doing that shit to the brain, chemicals will be going bananas and what have you. Thats what makes them so driven, that and the need to reduce others, to substantiate and even uphold themselves.

With the Texas chain saw thing, I would imagine the people would have to be virtually feral – in a manner of speaking. So they are thinking of other people with as little regard as nature does.

Its cyclical, and driven people can re-do it many times. Its the drive to the perceived heights, which they obtain only after a journey. …bit like a sine-wave.

With family n shit, they think they are not going to be discovered, but all the time they are getting away with something in their minds eye, and its usually something that’s unforgivable – to their high moral standards [see above]. The world has a way of presenting one with what you look for, maybe psycho’s meet women who get off on that, and once you got an ally, a partner in crime, it kinda justifies things. Its a bit like how subcultures work – I think.

So should I let her out of my basement or not?