Personal Update

I just started a full-time job today where I probably will be really active online on the weekends only. The rest of the week my presence online will be sporadic at best. Me and ManiacalMongoose will be moving into our new house over the next week where that will take up huge portions of my time also. Don’t worry, I won’t be gone forever.

HaHaHa AKA The_Joker

What job?

Hand Jobs.

Warehouse/ assembly line type job.

No, that’s more of your thing concerning activities.

Dude that sucks.

I am about to start a warehouse job too.
It’s no place for freespirits like us. I’m gonna see if I can run the forklift, it’s more entertaining.

safety-video-bmsh.com/Funny- … t_b_1.html

I really am glad I’m starting my own business, I don’t want to work anywhere near Trixie is allowed to play with a forklift, will just turn out like that video.

Yeah, it’s all fun and games until somebody gets really hurt. Good luck, just don’t drive it like a race car; and don’t be like this Klaus guy.

The number one rule of any workplace I’ve discovered is that you don’t fraternise or socialize with anybody. It only gets you into trouble and with the politically correct workplace you can never be yourself. I hate it but I need to make money also where I just clock in doing my work and clock out when I’m done staying to myself without any interaction whatsoever. The American workplace is the most suffocating one there is. It’s the nature of the beast unfortunately.

I’ve had jobs where I’ve said nothing, did my job well, still ran into problems.

The bottom rung is ruled by idiots one rung up, with a 25¢ raise over you, intentionally causing problems for whatever reason. I’m talking the lowest jobs you can imagine… Like dish washing or shit shoveling… the head dishwasher or head shitshoveler will make your life hell if fear of getting displaced by you. They got behavior issues being long term in that job, unable to be promoted. Nowhere to go for them save in your ass, and they will prod it like a mother fucker.

I can go a whole shift, all week, not saying shit. Got a great imagination, good internal dialogue. Just want to do my job. I’ve had one idiot leaping all over me screaming while I was working on a dish machine, I had to ask the others what I did wrong… they said absolutely nothing. It is hard having the talk with the manager thinking I was being violent (being bigger scares other guys into the defensive)… I’m just fucking clueless. So management would sneak up on me at random to make sure I wasn’t beating people up or acting riotous. I was just stone faced, doing my job like a damn robot each time, and he would throw his emotional fits constantly even when I’m not around.

Every damn job I’ve ever had, had “that guy” somewhere in it. Never really gets promoted fighting for scraps, everyone flees that department eventually to grt away, then that cocksucker has the nerve to follow and claim senority seeimg how nice your new job is.

Man, fuck that guy.

Lol and lol.

It’s sad but, 1984 is already upon us. We are nothing but drones, bots, and slaves, little miniature consumer icons born into obedience.

Yeah, assholes and bitches in every workplace.

Pretty much, yes.

I am happy for you Trixie please let us know how you get on

I hope they treat you well but if not you just leave right away

Or stay, and abuse Human Resources saying you feel your being discriminated against, making it impossible to fire you, and just become the worst employee ever, making everyone miserable.

Transgendered does fall under the line of the workplace protected along with women and non-whites.

If you’re a white male you’re just fucking disposable as nobody cares if you live or die because of oppression a hundred and fifty years ago where you are guilty of having white skin. Guilt by association is a marvelous thing. Anywho…

Honestly, yes… Unions provide next to no protection for white people. Last union I was in was pretty racist, ran by a few black guys, drop outs from high school. No fixing it, left the job. Just didn’t want to deal with that pointlessness on top of doing a poorly paid job. Our union made my job less that 5 bucks an hour buffing and waxing stores that the going rate, so I was losing $40 bucks a day for the privledge of not being allowed to negotiate my own pay. I tried after I quit, was invited back by boss, union stopped it.

We’ve since become a right to work state. I still don’t trust unions though. They work for some fat cats, not the needs of the workers.

I’m gonna see if I can run the forklift, it’s more entertaining

Maybe they can tell you’re not one of them?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcFE7R2UIwA[/youtube]

I see the cats ain’t buying it :laughing:

He’s really milking it too.