Tribal Girl

Portrait of a weird woman who lives in my area

Happy Clown

Demon Portrait

Crack Addict who lives in my area

Ill Born

I am your Mother, so why the fuck you?

Creation

Nice. I Like the demon and the weird woman who lives on your street. What do use use…? Oils, acrylic, pastel…?

I’m trying to do a family portrait atm. But I’m seriously out of practice.

Digitally painted, wacom tablet and photoshop…I’m going to get into oils, acrylics and pastels though. My mother wants a painting for her own living room.

I’m most familiar with oils, which give great colours, and are easy to blend, but are an absolute pain in the ass to use, thinner, brushes, drying time etc. Trying acrylics at the moment. I also like chalks and pastels, but find they tend to blow away without fixatives, and then the damn fixative alters the colours.

This is the prelim. sketch. Lol, needs work. :smiley:

Eventually, I’m gonna try for the style of Darwin Leon, I like his shapes and colours.

Reminiscent of Lucien Freud. Interesting and expressive, especially the Demon.

thanks jerkey

[quote=“Tab”]
I’m most familiar with oils, which give great colours, and are easy to blend, but are an absolute pain in the ass to use, thinner, brushes, drying time etc. Trying acrylics at the moment. I also like chalks and pastels, but find they tend to blow away without fixatives, and then the damn fixative alters the colours.

is that somekind of pirate sultan on the left? i’m gonna paint something like that.

yeah im still experimenting with styles, developing my own…

heres a self portrait of my ugly face.

Get on steam let’s talk about it

Horny Girl

Mannequin get on steam you fuck you loon LOL

Lyssa

Mafia boss - Live by the gun, die by the gun

Giraffe

Carnal Youth

I agree with Tab that oils are a pain in general, but specifically in reverse, lovely by being more of a commitment to your creative passion. Acrylics are a bitch to re-work due to quicker drying time, but they are more affordable. I suggest buying some latex interior paints and doing a wall/mural in your home. You already own the canvas so-to-speak so why the hell not? Whatever you don’t like, repaint. Mural work makes me happy in paint or ceramics.

Riddle Me This, Bitch!

The Desert Spirit

The Reading