Women are all psychotic narcissists, no, no doubt about it

Wanted your version tbh. A bullet list would have done. I’m a guy, we’re easily satisfied apparently.

Please note that for Trixie the terms woman and female are not mutually compatible. She hates all women but does not hate all females. And men
can be female too as femaleness is not gender specific whereas biological sex [ usually ] is. So Trixie herself is biologically male but psychologically
both male and female but with the female side dominating. And it is why she uses female gender pronouns and why I do when I am referring to her

Oh, right. I can see where this thread comes from then I guess.

Translated into common usage English then it boils down to “a certain type of woman displays a certain set of behavioural tropes”

Which is a lot less inflammatory.

In that case I agree, my work here is done.

Everyone knows clowns are female. Men don’t smile.

Far as females shmemales, these I don’t know what the difference is anymore. Could be a woman could be a female, could be a shmemale. It’s easier just to hate when it’s convenient, like when you are in a bad mood.

I treat like a random grab bag, you pick one, you hate em. Maybe ill hate a man on mondays, maybe a tranny on tuesdays, and maybe a female on fridays. Long as I can hate someone, some day of the week, I’m in business.

Noope, all do.

All women are psychotic narcissists, once you get enlightened youll see…im just ahead of the curve…

You’re living in delusion land, you dont want to see the darkside of the moon before your very eyes…

the ancients knew this, they knew womaness was darkness and chaos, yin, so why don’t you accept the wisdom of the sages.

Sure but when you say “women”, you’re using a personal shorthand to designate a special set of what to your experience exemplifies as woman, rather than the broader definition under the common dictionary heading.

It’s the same as me saying “all mad dogs are mad” which though true, is not really enlightening.

So I agree, their is a percentage of women who display the behaviour you’ve mentioned, and to be frank, a fair few men too. These are sexual strategies, and at root, genderless anyway.

As for hating randomly on the stereotype of the week… well, I admire your attention span I guess, but why not take up hmm, chess, or painting or something…? Or avant-guarde extreme marbles. I dunno, seems a waste of your creative energy.

How are sexual strategies genderless? You keep getting dumber every minute. No wonder you left the forum for 4 years. Took 4 years to collect your thoughts…

My creative energies? Fyi I program things, including simulations. Bet you don’t even know how to code.

Chess isn’t a serious intellectual pastime, it’s like mental masturbation for autists. Enjoyable, and fun, but don’t try to make it into the same kind of social poster boy for intellectual high society like it has now.

Looks like someone isn’t very good at chess, and wants to vent his frustrations?

Sexual energy is indeed genderless. Gender does not go “all the way down”, the gender division exists at a certain point within the overall psychological-physiological structure and is shaped into concrete existence as a consequence of existing social norms and expectations.

Everyone is “bisexual” because sexuality is not absolutely binary, the binary split is an approximation along a continuum. Sexual instinct is about the pleasure response and desire involved: desire for the pleasure, stimulation of a dopamine serotonin circuitry in your head. Whatever can stimulate your genitals is going to trigger that circuitry. Hell, baby giraffes can form maternal bonds to jeeps, and adolescents can and do find sexual release by running their genitals on just about any old surface that feels good.

When instinct manifests it is at the behest of a multitude of factors, only some of which are absolutely binary. Just because you’re closed off to your larger sexual possibilities and to the socially constructed influences that shape how you think about your gender, doesn’t mean that is actually how it works in reality.

Guess I’m on your ignore list by now, so - what he said.

“His” frustrations? Have to add you to my list of bigots and transphobes…

“Not good at chess?” Have to add you to my list of retards that draw stupid conclusions.
Look, I get it, you are of the Oprah generation, you watch Hollywood movies, you see Magneto playing chess, you read about the top 10 chess players in the world, and you put chess as some kind of “holy grail” of intellectualism, like every 10 year old does.

Says the transphobe that get’s to decide my gender…

If someone is 99 percent straight, but would screw a effeminate dude every now and then, that doesn’t mean everyone is bisexual.
What you mean to say, is everyone is potentially bisexual, and by changing their Flux of hormones, they can change their lust patterns.

I have never orgasmed to a car, or thought of jeeps as my mother, but maybe you are like this guy. Who knows?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlqTInGsyK4[/youtube]

Im probably the most sexually enlightened person on this planet…seen as how I’ve been molested and abused much of life by both genders…

I don’t use that thing, I’m not sort of SJW modern feminist coward.

Actually that is exactly what it means.

No, what I meant is that the fact that this changing and flux is even possible demonstrates that sexuality is genderless.

Sorry to hear that.

Like I said, Im not some stupid SJW, i dont really care, I started to enjoy it after a couple years.

No.
If an ice melts, does that mean there is no such thing as ice? If the night turns into day, and the day into night, is the day dayless, and the night nightless?

Underlying sexual energy and “instinct” is purely non-gendered. It’s just a psychological-physiological excessiveness routed through hormonal and neurotransmitter circuitries.

Did you know that all embryos start out the same? Gender only appears later on in development.

A cell has no gender, neither does a neural circuit, neither does a hormone, neither does an organ. If you want to understand sexuality at the basic level you need to see that it is composed of a primary excessiveness latent to certain psychological and physiological instinctual systems. Did you know that orgasm can be achieved simply by shoving something in your ass? They do this to stimulate bulls for example when they want their seed.

Gender is a derivative construct-- very important, interesting, meaningful and grounded in reality, both physical biological reality and social conceptual reality. But it is not fundamental for the simple reason that the energy and excess that animates gender comes from structures prior-to gender itself. Gender appears as a kind of after-the-fact and somewhat fluid delimitation.

Also you need to differentiate sexual division into male/female from gender division into masculine/feminine. These two sets of distinctions are not the same.

Except brains are gendered, but nice try though. I think your confusion lies in the fact you aren’t aware some segments of people’s brains are female, and other segments are male. It’s like how a queer likes taking it in the ass but goes home and says he’s a real man, or a feminist goes on Twatter saying #KillAllMen then goes home and gets an orgasm to her boyfriend’s giant penis, or a tranny who gets a sex change and wears women’s clothes has a job as a car mechanic.
Because their brains have different genders in different sectors.

Yeah duh.

Maybe you but not me, sad as it is. Sometimes I wish I could.

What do they say about assumptions, they make an ass of u and me.
I never made that mistake in the first place. Im the one having to explain to people that masculine and feminine is not the same as male/female.
Like this xy male never got much testosterone in the womb and ended up with boobs and a vag. By that I dont mean transgenders doing it on purpose, I mean their whole lives they didn’t even know they were xy.

A brain doesn’t have a gender.

Just because brains looks slightly different in general if you compare men versus women isn’t the same as saying that brains have a gender.

Does your brain have a sexual organ with which to penetrate the different sexual organ of another brain? Does your brain have a socially constructed role and norm it enacts in order to perpetuate gender differences?

No.

Biological differences between sexes produce slightly different organic structures in the body. That isn’t at all to say that these structures “have a gender”.

Again, let me know when you want to start thinking. But for now my boredom is cured. So seeya.

-______-

Okay, so there is no such thing as gender.

The brain has no sexual component. The brain has no sexual function. Sexual fantasies, thoughts and urges, are merely primordial oozes, smoozes, and have no gender.

You are a genius of your time. Anyone who believes in gender, needs to get their thinking cap on and needs to start thinking.

It’s all about snagging the most affluent guy or girl in town, and nothing to do with the next available jock or jockette, because they aren’t the most eligible are they?

So some spoiled bitch is gonna throw a tantrum because she doesn’t get the richest most affluent guy in town.

Fuck her shes a stupid cunt.

She is the reason for stratification, war and male suicide which is the source of all human ills, as Ecmandu stated before.

Male and female are not the same as masculine and feminine for everyone has masculine and feminine traits regardless of the
biological sex they were born with. And human sexuality is not singular but on a spectrum. The vast majority of human beings
may identify as straight but this is irrelevant to the fact that alternatives exist and also that human sexuality is fluid not fixed

I think your definition is the more accurate one Trixie as it is the potentiality rather than the actuality that makes human sexuality fluid