Introduce yourself here <-----

Old pic Tab…

Time for a update

:smiley: My walker is more steampunked.

Nice to see you back, Tab. Hope things are going well for you, especially if you’re still living where you used to be…

Thnx, yea, things are a bit in flux where I am atm. We’re hanging on for now, but depending on how it all pans out in the long run, that may change.

Your re-introducing is not really necessary:

:slight_smile:

Lol, sorry, hadn’t read here in ages, coming back was kinda a spontaneous decision. So far, a good one. :smiley:

Thanks.

You will regret it in time. I will see to it.

Hello ILP!

Newbie here just joined. Long time forum denzin looking for a new home. I see we can say fuck here so this may work for me. Will lurk for a while but thought I would introduce myself and say hiya. :slight_smile:

Hi philosophy lovers, I am Destiny and I am here to learn.

My subject is anthropology.

Are there any anthropologists here?

My thesis is coming up, quite soon, I have a couple of months left to complete it.

Some of the issues are still nagging me though, and I have registered on a few forums for help.

I hope I have come to the right place.

I studied anthropology (cultural and social) extensively in my early teens. Under no circumstances shall we like each other or bond because of it.

:frowning: what a warm welcome, mister dirty-name.

Is there any chance you are the moderator of the site? Ive received your message but I wasnt allowed to reply. I wanted to say thank you I will.

Moderators names are in emboldened green, and don’t let Turd scare you off.

Welcome to the site…

I’m the future administer, I will get the site after Only Human and Magsj dies in a murder-suicide, and Carleas turns homeless.

:text-imnewhere:

Thanks MagsJ,

is that Mags for Margareth? My mother is called Margareth Jones, she could have the same name!

Synchronicity.

Stop bonding with people and post something of substance. I expect to see three threads on Anthropology in the society and economics section in the next 20 minutes so we know you have substance and isn’t just a racial stereotype account ran by one of the inbred white supremicists here.

12:27… That means by 12:47.

Better be thought provoking and insightful too.

Time’s up, your now on my shitlist, and I got a lot of shit backed up to offload.

:confused: :confused: :laughing: :laughing: that’s a first. You are a beginner at anthropology… at best =;

knock knock whose there

D, out

see yas maybe tomrws this has been fun

LOL