Women are all psychotic narcissists, no, no doubt about it

I’m narcissistic like Narcisse, not like a crazy psychotic motha fucka… there is a difference you know :open_mouth:

:laughing:

No, you are psychotic most definitely. Hollywood definitions just muddy it.

For example, a woman going on a TV talking about how “people said she shouldn’t be a boxer because she might lose her prettiness” or women make dramatic commercials about feeling embarrassed to walk to the beauty isle,
they are most definitely psychotic.

Men are like peacocks here… putting their wares (and gym-trained bodies) on show in order to snag the nearest cute fertile female within a 5 mile radius of their residency.

Men here throw themselves at us (eligible) females and not the other way round.

Women here fight over these eligible men, and I stay out of the war, as it’s a disgusting and messy war to be in.

You use evidence of women fighting each other to prove women aren’t psychotic?

Proves you are even more psychotic for thinking that’s a good argument.

…and that makes ALL women psychotic?

:-k

Haven’t met one that isn’t. Nor I have ever seen one on TV that isn’t.

There is a TV show called girls gone wild. When men go wild, it’s called war. And even then, theyre organized.

You sound tired. :neutral_face:

You chose your female exes right…? The majorly cunty ones…? Were they obviously cunty right out of the gate, or did they sneak their cuntiness under your cunt radar…? Or were they actually reasonably normal and fell into some kind of psycho-reactive state of cuntiness in response to your behaviour patterns…?

I’m pretty sure people tend to punch what they estimate to be their weight, romantically speaking. People choose people who reflect them, or complete them, however consciously or subconsciously. If you are always coming up cunts in your love life, you might want to take a good hard look in the mirror, and work out why part of you seems to either believe that’s all you’re worth, or is reassured by close contact with malfunction.

The world isn’t in this thread. On the outside, well, I’m guessing there’s simply oodles of people having reasonably happy, mutually supportive, sexually fulfilling relationships with the opposite sex. No circular arguments here thanx. Though I do possess a phallacy.

I dont choose females, females choose me. This isn’t bragging, I am actually whining. It’s female dominated cuckland. If you’re born male, you don’t have choices in anything.

Ive seen the backside of those so called good relationships. When their man is away, I hear their conversations. They talk incessantly, like Wheatley from Portal 2. The conversations are so-overly concerned about their man it’s concerning. This and that about their men, support him there, how does he feel about this and that, chattering incessantly on the edge of absurd. Definitely a psychosis.

And if you’re not their “type”, they won’t even give you a chance in order to even care about you. It’s all or nothing for them, binary extremes, they either obsess about you, or don’t give one iota. Definitely a psychosis…

I have also seen men fighting over women… are they not psychotic too?

My above comment makes this comment from you moot.

Its the rational thing to do in the sexual stratified land of the cucks. For males, losing a girl is like being handed a ticket to perdition.

For females, to get upset over some random jock, is irrational…in 5 minutes they can find some other jockclone.

…this is London 2016.

The choice thing, the balance of bargaining power, is actually just a function of numbers, game theory wise. If your social enviroment is overstocked with males, all other things being equal, then yes, the minority females will have the power.

If you can’t improve your odds by acquiring some form of rarity within your local gender group, social value wise, monetary, acclaim, etc. you can always move.

Insecure people obsess, secure ones trust. Wherever you are, sounds like a fairly desperate social arena, if what you describe as your experiences are true.

Social stratification doesn’t just mean overstock, it can be equal population count but an imbalance in the dynamics.
There is an equal amount of males and females on Earth, yet on dating sites, women get full inboxes and males get empty inboxes. It is like this in most all regions (except Thailand.)

Don’t know what that is supposed to mean.

Could you give me an example of the dynamics involved please.

Ask Ecmandu.

I posted the dynamics several months ago, don’t feel like going through them again. You’re a smart guy, I bet you can piece them together yourself…

Wanted your version tbh. A bullet list would have done. I’m a guy, we’re easily satisfied apparently.

Please note that for Trixie the terms woman and female are not mutually compatible. She hates all women but does not hate all females. And men
can be female too as femaleness is not gender specific whereas biological sex [ usually ] is. So Trixie herself is biologically male but psychologically
both male and female but with the female side dominating. And it is why she uses female gender pronouns and why I do when I am referring to her

Oh, right. I can see where this thread comes from then I guess.

Translated into common usage English then it boils down to “a certain type of woman displays a certain set of behavioural tropes”

Which is a lot less inflammatory.

In that case I agree, my work here is done.

Everyone knows clowns are female. Men don’t smile.

Far as females shmemales, these I don’t know what the difference is anymore. Could be a woman could be a female, could be a shmemale. It’s easier just to hate when it’s convenient, like when you are in a bad mood.

I treat like a random grab bag, you pick one, you hate em. Maybe ill hate a man on mondays, maybe a tranny on tuesdays, and maybe a female on fridays. Long as I can hate someone, some day of the week, I’m in business.

Noope, all do.

All women are psychotic narcissists, once you get enlightened youll see…im just ahead of the curve…

You’re living in delusion land, you dont want to see the darkside of the moon before your very eyes…

the ancients knew this, they knew womaness was darkness and chaos, yin, so why don’t you accept the wisdom of the sages.