Women molest more people in 1 hr than guys their whole lives

I really think you don’t have much of a grasp on either, takes more than existentialist window dressing to be something.

Just leave women alone. Leave guys alone too. And small children, and their My Little Pony toys alone as well.

Bunch of sexual deviants discussing molestation. It’s almost like everybody on this website is sexually horny or something…

I am sensing a lot of sexual angst and frustration here.

My request for a sexual frustration subforum was dodged by Carleas.

Is Carleas owner of ILP?

Not originally, think he runs the site as practice for his job.

Was originally for British college students, why all the old posts look like they we’re written by Shelly, then is devolved to other people owning it… think Only Humean will try to own it all someday… dumbass thinks he “is” philosophy. But more than likely Carleas will just loose interest, let spambots flood this place, and then the server space will be up for sale one day.

You’re an ignorant cunt. I’d say you are the biggest woman on these forums actually. You never have anything nice to say, all you can do is say mean things to ruin my morning, people like you deserve to die.

I do leave women alone, and I leave guys alone too. The whole point of this thread had nothing to do with me, but the fact that women can’t help but molest everyone they see. I don’t like to go out, because women can’t help but sexualize their bodies with skimpy fetish clothing.

It is they who won’t leave me alone.

You are just a tool of the social dogma and dasein you’ve been born with, you don’t know anything about the hidden dynamics in plain sight. You probably think women sexualizing their bodies are doing you some kind of favor, you’re like some drooling cartoon character heeing and hawing at it.

Every word you say I can picture some Facebook Feminist saying. That’s why you hate me so much, I’m not as womanly as you are, and in your eyes, you consider yourself a man (even though you act like a total cunt I’d meet in highschool) so in your eyes, it’s its impossible for transgenders to exist, because you set an impossible standard, since none of them can be nor will ever be as womanly and cunty as you, and in your eyes you are a man.

That’s so inconvenient.

It is. We could of broken some new ground in philosophy with that Section, or should I say, Sextion.

If attractive women walking around half naked is what it takes to keep a granny who doesn’t take showers out if sight, then I say bring on the skanks.

I want you to quote yourself in your forum signature here saying I’m the same as a Facebook Feminist, and mention this to all the feminist who visit the forum.

Sexuality isn’t sex, neither the activity between.two, or the actuality if the gender. Much of Sexuality is made up, comes and goes. It is why I laugh when Nietzsche and like Sauwelios talk about the masculinity of the “war music” of the Doors, the lead singer was a flaming homo. The only sex that matters is the sex that leads to reproduction, and the sex that keeps couples together till they get to maturity. That is the bare minimum I’m concerned with. Sometimes society can manufacture expensive social nets, like orphanages, child welfare, communal raising of children… but even then, outside of the old Hermetic cult or the Jewish Kibbutz, it is still two parents raising a child to maturity, of their own making.

All this talk of sex or being offended or blah blah blah, Trixie is a confused homo is irrelevant. What matters is, women have a short time frame to attract a potent male, and get knocked up, and keep him around. They dress how they dress to get the dick. Everything they do… is for dick. Economizing forces in nature would of purged their impulses to act in ways that doesn’t attract the dick, or keep the dick around and interested.

Women do what they are meant to do, in getting men interested. This isn’t wrong, it is necessary. A man can fuck a knotted hole in a tree, or a burrito, or gazelle… if we aren’t constantly encouraged to fuck women. That sort of fucking… the fuck of random objects that don’t lead to the possibility of reproduction, is potentially dangerous and useless. Your sex is just as useless.

I remain perpetually in the right for saying this… that is life. You exist because of it, even though you have since turned against it. It is like having a little female kitten you haven’t gotten fixed yet… she gets loose, you find her minutes later howling and screaming while fucking… rolling. Not attractive. Cat gets fat, has babies. Now you have a bunch of kittens. The capacity to love 1 can implies acceptance of reproductive activity. It may seem alien and offensive, not to your taste, but you can’t love a baby kitten without accepting cats must attract, sex, and bring to term their kittens too… and your not involved. Cats are great… till they start marking territory, get into yelling arguments, biting and scratching, fixing them upafterwards with peroxide. You just learn to accept cats as being this way, as it is natural to cats. I accept common reproductive behavior in people without denying their peoplehood or lessening them. It is something that must come to pass for a future. I inpart oppose abortion on this basis, but more so because it is a won’t on disregard of human life on the worst of excuses. Children should be the byproduct of sex. I don’t mean every time, or geriatrics screwing, but for the young and fertile, if your fucking… the whole underlining reason is to make more people… even if your claiming recreation, stress relief, whatever… it is ultimately a act to make kids. People seem impressively good at fucking their birth control up, so it seems we are evolving beyond it’s restraints by having stupid moments in sexual arousal. Good.

I don’t go running up to every half naked woman out there. If she looks my type, I will glance, but I require much more out of a woman. I’m a rare personality type, I also expect to like a woman before signing her, cause if I knock her up, I’m tied to her for 19 years one way or another… and I sure the he’ll don’t want any child of mine aborted by a self centered homicidal twat. So I am careful in the women I choose. I don’t let them choose me anymore… I’ve traditionally was very lazy in letting women ask me out. Now I say no, given the risks involved. A INTJ can’t insure their kids come out as one (rarely do actually, first born tends to mute both parents extremes) but I run a very high chance of producing closely related types, and of similar thinkers popping up in grandchildren. This requires a longer period of education, more intensive parenting… a naturally more intelligent child can grasp more with the right guide in life. This matters more to me than some short skirt, like it did for my father. None the less, I recognize I couldn’t exist without that impulse, we all have people like that in our genetic history, makes up the majority of our ancestors the farther back we go. Why would I turn against this? Why would I hate it? Because you chopped your privates off, wear a dress, and get jealous and easily offended when women play women better than you, stealing the spitlight? Not a good enough reason.

And I may very well deserve to die, but never seem to despite the hardships. Flaws in the karmic distribution theory I suppose.

You advocate for deepening the mental slavery the constant sexual assault and relentless bombardment of the majority of the population, you’re no friend of mine, never were, just a turd.

You would be a feminist, you sexist alpha mangina, protector of the privileged.

You would say that, because you’re not sexually normal.

. You would say that, you mangina prude.

Are you sure that I’m the confused homo?

You would say that, because you’re a queer. You can’t get it up to a woman who dresses normal, you need them to hyper sexualize themselves, because you’re nothing but a queer.

Again, you say things like this, because you can’t comprehend how men could be attracted to women naturally without hypersexualizing themselves. In your mind, they’d just as soon fuck a burrito.
Like I said you’re the biggest woman on these forums. Arc is actually manly compared to you.

Wouldn’t say you are rare, there’s lots of manginas around.

Your a good explanation of what happens with development disorders to the uncinate fasciculus, when they become off balanced (guessing one side stunted, left in your case says my instinct) in their development. Most of your philosophy revolves around playing with Autonoetic Consciousness, including your reincarnation theology. I’m stumped why it’s become sexualized in you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonoe … sciousness

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncinate_fasciculus

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superio … fasciculus

Rather straight forward with Satyr, he had classic Jungian phallic Inflation and Deflation symptoms. You show a different range of deficiencies than he does. Guessing traumatic reaction, but uis that the cause or a social effect that your episodic memory focuses on? Your need to hate me and others instead of yourself is part of it… but I suspect you hate yourself too.

As a rhetorician, it is important to know how the mind shifts blame. The impulsive reaction of rejection or acceptance. Matters to philosophy as a whole as well.

The bad news is… as time goes on, the brain has the capacity to heal. Phineas Gage (you’ve likely seen supposed xrays of the bar through his skull) managed to adapt over time. Joker denies morality as unreal, yet asserts it in contexts, and periodically calls shit on his former immaturity. You may grow out of this stage someday, and the horror will be, you chopped your dick off… likely irreversible so you can’t reproduce, and you’ve been dragging women through the mud for years. Constructing a family will be very difficult, you will have to relearn all your old associations and presumptions. No as simple as Scrooge being visited by three ghosts governing time (that would be the right hemisphere’s version, you seem overcompensating there)

I accept your gate of me though, your tears make me happy. Cause I’m a Son of a Bitch, biggest Dick ever. I don’t deserve the attention and am greedy for it, hoarding it all for smee. Some people hoard money in banks, I hoard other’s people inappropriately placed hatred of me, making me stronger. It’s all mine. Ha ha ha ha ha!

And cue Ecmandu…

I guess I contribute to your poverty rather than to your wealth.

Turd, you are smart in a lot of ways…

What you don’t realize about this issue, is that women are inherently redeemed and men are not …

When you reach that level of intelligence…

You’ll understand …

You know turd,

You like politics…

I watched the rnc… Very carefully and intently, and you know what???

Trump committed treason…

The only fucking reason we went to war with the British was separation of church and state …

And there, this shithead said he wouldn’t be there except for the evangelicals, and that he’d give them all tax breaks!!

You can fuck with the constitution a lot, but when you fuck with separation of church and state , that’s the highest treason!!

We went to war for the separation of church and state?

Someone should of informed Virginia Colony.

Don’t know what all that mumbo jumbo is about autodidatic consciousness is, read the thing it’s talking about the self and what not, but I don’t see the proper connections to what it has to do with me.

Far as my genitals go, I will never cut it off, they only invert it, and Im not cutting off my balls till I have a family, it’s a cuck conspiracy to cut off your balls, I hate humanity so I’m not cutting off my balls even if it would make me a happier person, If I’m suffering I want to take as many of them along with me, I’m not having this stupid world full of idiocy and habitat destruction, idiot politicians spreading their genes endlessly so they can kill endless amounts of animal species everyday.

That’s why a girl rejecting me pisses me off so much, it’s like, “Hey, I support habitat destruction and idiot politicians, I appreciate fancy cars more than I do planet earth, I’m an ignorant cunt and I don’t want your genes, I could care less you have a high IQ, are a nice person and want to save the planet, I want moron genes so everyone on the planet can wither and die along with my idiocy.” I pretty much stopped flirting with the cunts because its just masochism, I already have a girlfriend so I don’t need to submit myself to their idiocy anyway.

You say gitlfriend, but it almost certainly just a guy in s dress. I know your into deceptive pronouns.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbH17pR8glc[/youtube]

Deceptive pronouns?
Say the guy who says your instead of you’re.

Begone with you.

Turd may not like you very much Trixie but I do for you are my favourite member here. You are charming and intelligent and strange
and they be attributes that need to be nurtured and developed in order to make you the best version of you you can possibly be now
And so then carry on being yourself and take absolutely no notice of anything that Turd says about you from now on. Peace and love

Thankyou. hugs