Can we just officially close this section already?

Objectivists: Like shooting turds in a barrel.

Hmm…

Maybe it’s time to lock this one, Carleas. :wink:

Iambiguous, why are you so full of contempt?

We should just lock Turd and Iambiguous in a steel cage letting them fight it out to the death already.

Sounds like a good idea to me but who is going to take on the winner?

And to think that all I ever really wanted is for Turd to admit that he is in way over his head when the discussion shifts from Nihilism as an intellectual contraption to nihilism as “for all practical purposes” an actual thing – reflected in the behaviors that we choose – here on the ground.

Instead, “down here” I thumped him time and again.

And now [as with Satyr] his only recourse is to make me “disappear” from his life. That way he doesn’t have to be troubled by the points I raise at all.

And, sure, I have to admit it’s a pretty effective strategy. =D>

I have come to the conclusion that there is a lot of dick swinging here at ILP.

Is he saying dasein, dasein, dasein again? Just ignore him, half the site has him on ignore, for never making coherent, meaningful statements. I honestly doubt if he exists, or is just a copy & paste preprogrammed Alice Bot saying meaningless drivel in response to questions he isn’t capable of understanding in response. A lot of huffing and puffing on his part. Ask Satyr, he knows. :wink:

It wasn’t a statement directly targeted at Mr Big but instead was a generalized observation about the behaviour on ILP.

As long as I’m not a intended end target, I’m okay with it.

You here that fuckers I’m not a dick swinger. I’m better than that shit. Don’t you wish you were humble like me?

You guys are fucking hilarious.

Turd, you like to stir the pot with your dick you dicker stirrer.

Thankfully, Manical Mongoose is too busy being docked to respond to your statement about my dick stirring up trouble.

Far too many people visualize my dick on this site. I’m going to have to ask as a courtesy, only the single, attractive, and willing women of this site to do so. I’m tired of all these other groups contemplating on my mayonnaise shooting bratswurst.

I tend to visualize your dick off this site.

Well, what you do on your own time is of no concern of mine, so long as your not a stalker or intend to meet up with me like Joker was trying. You can visualize my dick all you want when off the site.

Here is the bottom line.
[In other words, mine]

I am open to a serious and sincere disscussion and a debate with Turd regarding the manner in which we have both come to understand the meaning of the word Nilhilism [him]. Or nihilism [me].

We can do it formally here, informally in the philosophy forum or in huff and puff mode in rant.

I’ll accept any venue that he wishes to choose.

He makes all of these charges against me. He claims I am incapable of making coherent and meaningful statements. That is not true. He claims I am repetitive. That is true.

He even doubts that I exist in flesh and blood. I do.

Again, intuitively, I suspect that Turd does in fact already grasp the extent to which I will, among other things, make a fool of him. As I did Satyr. You know, before he put me in the dungeon and then stopped responding to me altogether.

Unless of course I’m wrong.

Until then…

:animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch:

I think some, not all, of his comments are accurate and that you (as an individual) may privately benefit from taking them as feedback.

I’d ask you to elaborate but that might compel you to go beyond, say, one line. :wink:

You have already made that statement in the past and I have given you an authentic reply.

Oh yeah, I forgot.
Why?
Just lucky, I guess. :laughing:

Iambigous, do your strategies have a tendency to fail as often as they appear to fail and if they do then maybe it’s time to let go of the Turd thing.