Rape is natural

mannequin

So you’re going to assume and presume that that woman is looking to be raped? Despite her condition, she can change her mind about sex if it was even in her mind in the first place. Perhaps she was simply a lonely woman looking for the company of a man who seemed like a nice, charming man - not a predator. Perhaps she’s done this before but she was not raped. She just didn’t have the awareness to know that it could happen at some point.
So, because a woman exercises totally poor judgment and does a stupid thing, a man who rapes this woman does not deserve to go to jail? Is that what you are saying?
I wonder how many women have gotten drunk and brought a man home with her - and that man DID NOT RAPE HER?

This seems a bit convoluted to me. I may be missing something here but could a woman change her mind after the act. If the sex act goes the way she wants it to be - in other words, No rape, No assault and No brutality, then what is there to change her mind to? The only thing which would have changed her mind is the rape.
But I suppose you might, for instance, be talking about a married woman whose husband finds out and she screams rape. Though I might be able to understand her desperation though her husband might eventually forgive her, I could never go along with a woman doing that and jeopardizing another man’s reputation and freedom.

So what are you saying? Legally and logically speaking, a man cannot be considered to have raped his wife? So a woman and a wife to you are only so much chattel and to be considered a slave who is owned and which anything could be done to? I hope that I am misunderstanding you.
Domestic violence abuse ought to send a man to prison but that doesn’t necessarily include the act of rape.
Men beat their wives but don’t necessarily rape them. But the one might speak to the other …maybe.

That’s going on the premise that there was no rape. But I do agree with you insofar as how a woman who is actually raped/brutalized can suffer legally and emotionally because of this.

Are you insane? I would definitely send this woman to prison for a time for bringing false rape allegations against a man (and that might depend on other things having to do with their relationship [abusive one] who did no such thing - but the death penaliy!!!

I would give the death penalty to a man who raped and brutalized child, who totally destroyed that child, even if that child did not die. That I would do in an instant.
But the punishment ought to fit the crime.

I suppose that you would chop off a person’s hand for a hungry person stealing a loaf of bread?

I beg to differ with you here but both you and Trixie absolutely were doing just that.
Pray tell - what if rape were acceptable by modern society? Would it be acceptable to you?

I was not and am not denying anything. I was just cutting to the chase. Women who are raped.
Your so-called natural reality of it - how deeply perceptive you are - does not deny the fact of the warped mind of the predator ~~ and his victims who need to be protected from him.
It may be natural to you but in an evolved human being with consciousness, self-awareness, it is not natural. We are not still animals in the wilderness - well some are. The rapist is.

I am not even sure what you’re talking about here.
Aside from that, you need to look to the INDIVIDUAL. You cannot judge all of us the same.

Again, I’m not getting this.

There was no drama intended there. This is your puny attempt to manipulate me and I find it quite pathetic.
All I was trying to do was to give the stark and real evidence related to rape and rape victims since it had appeared that i was getting absolutely nowhere, between yourself and Trixie, with your inane responses.

Yes, there are some women who do that who are like that but that is not all women. I do not advocate or agree with that because what does it do but make it more difficult for the women who were actually brutalized and raped. I can detest these kind of women just as much as you can. It also puts innocent men in prison. Both men and women are vulnerable to these kind of attacks for different purposes.

Again, you need to look to the individual. I don’t agree with the death penalty for rape but I do advocate for keeping the man in prison for a lot longer than is usually given - except as I said for the rape of a child. I would even gladly be there to view that. Of course, I’m a monster in your eyes for feeling that way. Ask me if I care?
All predators need to be off the streets and/or underground.

I’m not sure what you mean by re-defining “rape” but I do think that the question and validity of the charge of it needs to be looked at by more than one angle and investigated. That is also for the sake of the man. But there are cases where there is no doubt involved.

And you men? I’d love to be a fly hovering around that fire to hear the absurd notions which come out of the mouths of some of you and to hear about your so-called conquests. Not all men are like that but many are. I think that the men who are NOT you would call wimps.

Arcturus Descending

Like I said, more specifically if she intentionally intoxicates herself, is flirtatious and brings a stranger back her house and willing engages in sexual intercourse, it is not rape because of her intoxication, or if she regrets it afterwards or merely felt like she was taken advantage of…and no no sweetheart, it is not acceptable for her to be changing her mind, at least at that point, if however she chooses not to participate before the act, then that’s acceptable…and if she is forced to at that point then that would be classified as rape, however it will fall into the lower end of the punishment because of the circumstances, flirting with the man in a sexualised manner, inviting him over, even perhaps agreeing at first, it would be only fair at that point to place a lower end punishment on such a man, not the death penalty…the circumstance may even warrant his complete release, and the woman will be issued a warning for mixed signals…and if she keeps that behavior up then, well, you will know what will happen…

How cute that you believe this to be the reality, yeah because women are not known for being fickle and emotionally whimsical, they change their minds easily, they regret sleeping with a man because he chooses to walk a way afterwards. Women often use sex an attempt to keep a man then when it doesn’t work out, they seek revenge…this law would prevent revenge and add security/protection over men, then there is mental health issues that you have to factor in, such as bi polar etc where changes happen where they may change their mind afterwards…

Of course, the same applies to men, but women are known for doing this… I could post tons of links to articles proving the continuous reality of this, but i’m not going to allow you to waste my precious time more than what you already have…

It would not come down to his personal forgiveness, any form of falsely screaming rape will be dealt with harshly.

I do believe that the man should have a certain level of ownership of his wife, it’s apart of his masculine domineering nature in accordance to her natural feminine submissive nature…

(feel free twist the definitions of masculinity and femininity, how he might be submissive and she domineering, but save it, best to explain it to your gender neutral children)

Not necessarily, some aggressive acts towards a woman is acceptable to a degree, as long as the boundaries are not transgressed, abuse for the most part suggests ongoing behavior, this really isn’t acceptable, however the occasional slap might be required to prevent her from causing too much distress to the man, family, or even for her own wellbeing, where she might be acting stupid like coming out of the shower soaking wet and pluging in the hair dryer with water dripping all into the socket…a slap is seriously required for that…

i’m not a softy. I believe in strict harsh laws that demand instant results. Such seriousness of laws will act as a deterrent.

If by that sentence you meant chopping off a hungry person’s hand for stealing a loaf of bread, no such laws exist, even if you are going by the sharia law, if the person is poor, homeless and hungry then it is an obligated duty for the contributing citizens of that society and the government to help in aiding and providing for that person. This is what the zakat charity is for. However, if the person is not aided rightfully and chooses to steal out of desperation, he/she is then excused from such punishment…however if the person is not poor, has a home and money to purchase food, but choose to steal anyways because he/she is hungry, then such harshness of laws will be applied, again acting as a deterrent…you only have to look at the crime rate of Saudi Arabia and it has one of the the lowest crime rates in the world. it demands results…

No it wouldn’t. …and by modern society i meant modern law, if it was acceptable then it wouldn’t be rape anymore would it, because there is no law to establish it as such, like adultery at this point…

Is adultery acceptable to you, sweetheart?

however, acceptable or not by modern law, this still doesn’t negate the natural occurrence of the act, something you struggle to wrap your head around.

It isn’t my reality, but the mere fact that one needs protection from the predator indicates that it is a reality that applies to all, in the sense that it can happen to you. Again, something that is naturally occurring does not necessarily make it acceptable by modern standards or even just by the person it is happening to in any time period

…because your emotional mind doesn’t allow you to.

If you consider what i am saying inane, and feel like you are getting no where, then just considered yourself victorious and move on…it isn’t like you’re actually understanding the premise…you are emotionally appealing which does not negate the natural occurrence of rape, …this is your logic… volcano naturally erupts and lava burns me, i suffered pain, volcanos are wrong, they are also not naturally occurring because of this pain it caused me… you seem to think just because it is committed by another human, therefore it should be a default altruistic empathetic understanding within them and if not then they are warped, primitive, less evolved, animalistic …and further seem to think that the evolution of consciousness automatically results in empathy and altruism…it doesn’t!

Good girl :slight_smile:

What? …
Conquests?

Are you hung up on something, darling?..Do all those handsome, fit men who boast about their sexual prowess bother you? There he is, on the beach with his boys, laughing and having fun, shirt off with his ripped abs on display…then you suddenly overhear him talking about banging a fit bird last night, trivializing her significance, just a bit of pussy…High five!!…NEXT!

Mannequin wrote:

Have you ever raped a woman?

If you read up, you will see that you are mistaken, i never wrote that…but to answer your question. No I haven’t.

Arc, you are a hypocrit of the highest order. I threw up in my mouth a bit after reading. You want predators off the streets? Your entire species is a predator, a bunch meat-eaters and preying on our planet to death. And humans think they are so above dogs that they put dogs to death for merely walking the streets. You are a species of slaves, a miserable species that works in miserable slave jobs. And the rich and politicians prey on everyone else in your species. Don’t even talk to be about rape turning people into monsters, your species are already a bunch of monsters to begin with, and don’t talk about rape lowering the quality of life, when your species is a bunch of slaves at slave jobs that have no quality of life. And I’ll tell you what, your facts are probably right, rape victims probably do commit suicide more you know? Because of people like you, who stigmatize them and subconsciously shame them, and no you don’t do it on purpose, but your whole attitude towards the whole thing makes them take it so seriously, you tell them it’s the worst possible thing that could happen to them, I mean how could they possibly bear it when they’ve been so royally hosed according to you and society? And what is to be said of all the sexually suppressed betas, who are told to succeed by society yet behind closed doors are set up to fail, who can’t find love no matter how much they try, yet are continuously fed pep talks about simply doing their best and you will succeed? I would say they are victims of a different kind of rape, mind-rape, social-rape and destruction of happiness and personality, yet you could care less, long as everyone follows the rules you are good to go in your protected princess cocoon. It’s natural that people like you want to ban weed, you operate on Dogma OS.

Your entire argument is inane and doesn’t add up. And yes I did read your wot so be thankful of that, haven’t even got around to Mannequin’s yet but I’m sure she’s said some good points.

Ok, so I read mannequin’s, it’s mostly inane too, but w.e.

Mannequin
wrote:

If rape is natural, why have you not committed rape?

I don’t want to spend a large amount of time in prison.

Manniquin, I explain rape more in detail in my latest post. You should check it out.

It doesn’t embarrass me. I’ve spoken freely about it plenty.

I mean male victims… but the stats are rising on the number of males coming forward to report it… those new stats being indicative of the current state of humanity.

So male victims of female perpetrators are still in the group that no one cares to even address?

I had a girl tell me the other day, “If a guy’s dick is hard then that’s consent because that means he wants to have sex.”

The more liberal snowflakes get control of the language, the more rape can mean anything. It’s gotten to the point that one can say “rape” actually is natural.

Gib you literally just raped me by saying that.

oops sorry.jpg

Non-consent is non-consent, regardless of the genders involved.

Many things were natural to mankind, but progression makes things unnecessary and/or immoral.

I just asked the girl if that means it’s not a rape if her puss gets wet and she looked at me like I was crazy.

This seems to me to be an example of not understanding language. When you say something is natural, that means it occurs in nature, like all things, apart from Pokemon.

What the OP is doing is suggesting, it seems to me, that “natural” also means “good” or “right” or at least “ok” on some moral scale, but that just shows a lack of insight into the meaning of words.

Feelings of injustice are “natural” as well and as humans we have evolved to have a frontal cortex which is capable of understanding such ideas and organizing ourselves in civil societies, so that is “natural” as well. And we have laws and under those laws we treat non-consensual sexual attacks as “wrong”, which is, for us, natural.

So, rape is natural, and wrong, because in our language the word “rape” means wrongful sex.

I think he’s saying that in nature, like out in the jungles so to speak, animals have sex with other animals even though sometimes those other animals don’t really want to have sex. Then maybe he means that we’re doing something wrong by trying to moralize, or legislate people out of their instincts.

On another note, something that I’ve always thought is strange…

I can drink cow’s milk like from a totally different species, and that’s totally ok. But if I want to drink human milk, that makes me some kind of freak.

So it’s normal for me to drink milk from a cow’s tit, but not from a human woman’s tit?

How the fuck did this happen?

So a woman isn’t allowed to sell her milk? I didn’t know that.