Rape is natural

I see it now…Mannequin the next serial killer at large in Britain, bigger than the Ripper…
“If you know the whereabouts of this menace, please report it to the BBC to recieve your reward”

Where is the popcorn when you need it?

[size=85]"I’ve got clean away but I’ll be back some day,
Just the combination will have changed.
To which they’ll never catch me,
Until that day I’ll ride the old crime wave.

If they try to hold me for trial
I’ll stay out of jail by paying my bail
And after I’ll go to the court of appeal saying
“You’ve done me wrong,” it’s the same old song forever."[/size] - Mannequin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SBkppkWYFc[/youtube]

Your argument is basically defending a bunch of bigoted baboons.

Why should rape babies have to suffer for their father’s crimes against humanity?
What backwards bigotry.

The Mental Health Impact of Rape

Dean G. Kilpatrick, Ph.D.
National Violence Against Women Prevention Research Center
Medical University of South Carolina

The National Women’s Study produced dramatic confirmation of the mental health impact of rape. The study determined comparative rates of several mental health problems among rape victims and non-victims. The study ascertained whether rape victims were more likely than non-victims to experience these devastating mental health problems. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.

The first mental health problem examined was posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), an extremely debilitating disorder occurring after a highly disturbing traumatic event, such as military combat or violent crime.

Almost one-third (31%) of all rape victims developed PTSD sometime during their lifetime; and more than one in ten rape victims (11%) still has PTSD today.

Rape victims were 6.2 times more likely to develop PTSD than women who had never been victims of crime (31% vs 5%).
Rape victims were 5.5 times more likely to have current PTSD than those who had never been victims of crime (11% Vs 2%).

The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that there are approximately 96.3 million adult women in the United States age 18 or older. If 13% of American women have been raped and 31% of rape victims have developed PTSD, then 3.8 million adult American women have had rape-related PTSD (RR-PTSD):
If 11% of all rape victims have PTSD, then an estimated 1.3 million American women have RR-PTSD.
I f 683,000 women are raped each year, approximately 211,000 will develop RR-PTSD annually

Other Mental Health Problems

Major depression is a problem affecting many women, not just rape victims. However, 30% of rape victims had experienced at least one major depressive episode in their lifetimes, and 21% of all rape victims were experiencing a major depressive episode at the time of assessment:

By contrast, only 10% of women never victimized by violent crime had ever had a major depressive episode; and only 6% had a major depressive episode when assessed.

Rape victims were three times more likely than non-victims of crime to have ever had a major depressive episode (30% Vs 10%). Also, they were 3.5 times more likely to be currently experiencing a major depressive episode (21% Vs 6%).

Some mental heath problems are life threatening. When asked if they ever thought seriously about committing suicide:
One-third (33%) of the rape victims and 8% of the non-victims of crime said yes.
Rape victims were 4.1 times more likely than non-crime victims to have contemplated suicide.
Rape victims were 13 times more likely than non-crime victims to have attempted suicide (13% Vs 1%).

Substance Abuse

There was substantial evidence that rape victims had higher rates than non-victims of drug and alcohol consumption and a greater likelihood of having drug and alcohol-related problems. Compared to women who had never been crime victims, rape victims with RR-PTSD were:
13.4 times more likely to have two or more major alcohol problems (20.1% Vs 1.5%).
26 times more likely to have two or more major serious drug abuse problems (7.8% Vs 0.3%).

The National Women’s Study findings provide compelling evidence about the extent to which rape poses a danger to American women’s mental health – and even their continued survival – because of increased suicide risk. Thus, rape is a problem for America’s mental and public health systems as well as the criminal justice system.

Key Concerns of Rape Victims

To effectively respond to rape victims, service providers and criminal justice officials need to understand the major concerns of rape victims. Without accurate information, it is difficult to develop policies and programs to meet victims� needs.

The National Women�s Study identified several critical concerns. To determine whether victims� concerns have changed over time, the study divided these concerns into two categories: all rape victims vs. victims that had been raped within the previous five years (1987-91). The changes in concerns included:
The victim�s relatives knowing about the assault: Relatively little change over time. Seventy-one percent of all victims and 66% of victims within past five years are concerned about relatives finding out about the rape.

People blaming the victim:Rape victims are concerned about being blamed for the rape, and this has not changed over time. In fact, 69% of all victims and 66% of recent rape victims say they worry about being blamed.

People outside her family knowing she had been sexually assaulted:No significant difference. Sixty-eight percent of all victims and 61% of rape victims within the past five years are concerned about this.

The victim�s identity being revealed in the news media: Women raped within the last five years are more likely to be concerned about the possibility of their names being published than all rape victims (60% vs. 50%).

Becoming pregnant: Sixty-one percent of recent rape victims, as opposed to 34% of all rape victims, are concerned about getting pregnant.

Contracting a sexually transmitted disease (not including HIV/AIDS): Recent rape victims were more than twice as concerned as all rape victims about contracting sexually transmitted diseases. (43% Vs 19%).

Contracting HIV/AIDS: Recent rape victims were four times more likely than all victims to be concerned about getting HIV/AIDS as a result of the rape - regardless of the recency of the rape (40% Vs 10%).

The stigma of rape persists. Victims are greatly concerned about others discovering they were raped. Service providers and criminal justice officials should endeavor to maintain the confidentiality and respect the privacy needs of victims

The Lifelong Consequences of Rape
by Starre Vartan

“No other physical encounter between human beings carries such a disparate potential for good or evil.”

That may be because, even decades later, some of them are still suffering from PTSD and other long-term effects generated by their sexual assault. About half of all women who have been raped experience these same effects. Several studies have shown that rape trauma victims have one of the highest risks of developing PTSD and related conditions.

FOR REASONS THAT AREN’T entirely clear to researchers, rape is different from other forms of physical violence and trauma. Even though people may suffer from PTSD following a variety of terrible events, including combat exposure, assault, or a life-threatening accident, rape victims are more likely to experience long-lasting mental and physical problems — and here, long-term can mean a lifetime of torment.

A study earlier this year by a team of German researchers compared 27 rape survivors from World War II with women who had experienced other types of trauma during the war. Among the elderly sample, which was found via extensive media outreach, the authors wrote: “Women exposed to conflict-related sexual violence reported greater severity of PTSD-related avoidance and hyperarousal symptoms, as well as anxiety, compared with female long-term survivors of non-sexual WWII trauma.”

“Social acknowledgement is one of the most important healing effects — a society has to acknowledge that this suffering happened, and has to give the people some kind of symbol of that.”
The average age of the women in the study was 80, and these crimes had been committed more than 60 years ago. It wasn’t easy to find these women, who came forward to offer their stories and were thus self-selected — perhaps only because they were still affected so many decades later. This is adefinite limitation in studies of long-term trauma. Nevertheless, even in this sample population,“We were quite astonished that the elderly women had such significant PTSD symptoms,” says lead author Philipp Kuwert, of University Medicine Greifswald at the HELIOS Hansehospital Stralsund in Germany.

Not only does this study point to the different (and more severe) mental health outcomes of those who have been raped, but it emphasizes the possible longevity of these untreated traumas.
Similar results have been found in studies that have looked at Croatian women who were raped in the 1991–1995 war, and ongoing studies are tracking East Congolese women who have experienced rape in conflicts there.

Besides increased likelihood of PTSD, anxiety, and depression, women who are raped also suffer from much higher levels of sexual dysfunction. The most common symptom is dyspareunia, which is pain during intercourse. But other issues, including menstrual issues, chronic pelvic pain, and inhibited arousal and desire can be lifelong issues.

Unlike other types of physical assault, or even traumatic accidents, rape — even if it is ultimately about power — is connected to sex: an act intimately allied with pleasure, relationships, and, sometimes, procreation. This makes its propensity for long-term damage unique. As psychotherapist Laurence Miller writes in his 2013 survey of rape causality: “No other physical encounter between human beings carries such a disparate potential for good or evil.”

BUT BEYOND PERSONAL PSYCHOLOGY, why are the effects of rape so significant and potentially chronic? The answer likely involves both brain chemistry and society’s treatment of its victims.

A 2011 study found cortisol levels in rape victims were elevated in comparison to those of other traumatized people. “Whereas salivary cortisol levels decreased in the course of the interview for the group with no past experience of rape, those PTSD patients who had been raped showed a significant cortisol increase when reminded of their traumatic events,” the authors wrote. The hormone is released in times of stress; while it’s useful in a moment of conflict or fear, it contributes to a panoply of health problems in people who have elevated levels on a regular basis — and can even have permanent effects on the brain.

Why the disparity? Researchers aren’t sure — it could be due to the physical closeness involved in most rapes, which sets off a different response when remembered, or it could be due to the shame most rape victims feel. In several studies, researchers have found a link between shame and elevated cortisol. If it is the latter, this connection points to how important the societal response to rape really is; most hit-and-run or robbery victims don’t feel shame.

Blaming victims of rape is so normal and acceptable that when Tarshis appeared on CNN recently to talk about her rape allegations against Cosby, anchor Don Lemon asked her why she didn’t bite his penis off when he forced her to perform oral sex.

We do know that the cultural reaction to rape — from communities, police departments, medical personnel, and the aggressors themselves — can significantly affect how well a victim recovers, the length of the recovery period, and if he or she develops PTSD. A 2004 study looked at the effects of secondary victimization (defined as “victim-blaming behaviors and practices engaged in by legal and medical personnel, which exacerbates victims’ trauma”). Most women in the study said that they felt guilty, ashamed, depressed, anxious, distrustful, and, most disturbingly, “reluctant to seek further help” after reporting their rapes. Not surprisingly, the authors concluded that these experiences were “significantly positively correlated with posttraumatic stress symptomatology.”

Kuwert, of the World War II study, has been studying rape and war since 2006 and advocates for psychological support, both culturally and individually, for rape victims. “Social acknowledgement is one of the most important healing effects — a society has to acknowledge that this suffering happened, and has to give the people some kind of symbol of that,” he says. “In Bosnia it was important that an Imam gave a speech that addressed the suffering of rape victims there; it had a strong healing effect.”

THE MORE RAPES THAT are brought into the light, the less taboo they are (which can do a lot to reduce shame and guilt), the less likely secondary victimization will occur, and the less likely PTSD will develop or persist.
Currently, only eight percent of rapes are brought to trial, and perpetrators are found guilty about four percent of the time, according to statistics from the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network. To both reduce rape and bring more rapists to justice, an ongoing cultural conversation is needed — which is why 2014 may turn out to be a good year after all.

The Roman lawyer Cicero is the first person credited with promulgating the idea of “getting what you deserve.” He wrote, in Book 3 of his De Legibus: “Let the punishment be equal with the offence.” And while that concept surely predates him, Cicero influenced none other than the Founding Fathers — Adams and Jefferson were fans — so he gets the credit.

In the cases of sexual assault, the targets are both victims of an in-the-moment crime and a sometimes-lifelong medical and psychological punishment. Their perpetrators, meanwhile, often walk free, due to cultural taboos, shame, and guilt. Blaming victims of rape is so normal and acceptable that when Tarshis appeared on CNN recently to talk about her rape allegations against Cosby, anchor Don Lemon asked her why she didn’t bite his penis off when he forced her to perform oral sex. The cultural response to rape is entirely in our control, even if individual perpetrators are not.

psmag.com/the-lifelong-conseque … .a4it5glv0

Look Arc. I was molested almost every day by boys at my school.

I was outraged, complained, begged to the authority to punish them.

Yet I would go home, and masterbate to the boys that molested me.

This is exactly what Goat man says about the schizophrenia of society. I was seriously being dishonest with myself, and I didn’t even know it. I couldn’t put the simple facts of 2+2 together…I didn’t notice the cognitive dissonance of being outraged, yet falling in love, then in reality, asking and begging them to stop molesting me.
At this same time, I believed America was good, and there was nothing wrong with eating animals. I was a buttload of nonsense and contradictions.
Now, I am the sanest person on this planet. Sure, you can point out my absurd humor, but isn’t George Carlin saner than most people in this world?

Sure, I got PTSD from being molested, but that doesn’t make molestation neccesarily bad.
If we are gonna punish people for giving PTSD, all politicians need to go to jail, since they give male soldiers PTSD.

Far as HIV goes, I said it on KT and I’ll say it again, rapists who give people HIV either need to be put to death, or sent to an island full of other rapists with HIV. We dont need them in prison giving honest criminals diseases.
But the fact of the matter is, if you are gonna punish non-HIV rapists for giving PTSD, you should also punish the government and media for giving people PTSD. I get PTSD from so many things, including some of the filth the media generates in our society.

50 Actual Facts About Rape
10/26/2012 11:54 am 11:54:05 | Updated Dec 08, 2014

Soraya Chemaly
Feminist, writer, and satirist (not always in that order)

Remember facts? Remember facts about rape? Because it turns out that a whole lot of people know less than nothing about the subject. Indeed what they think they know is a whole lot of something that is wrong and dangerous to our heath, safety and well-being. Republican nominee for Senate Richard Mourdock’s recent “misspeaking“ is unexceptional. Despite what he may have meant when he said “even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape that… is something God intended to happen,” he is unexceptional. He’s not an outlier. Not a radical. In no substantive way different from his conservative peers in this regard (see below if you disagree). Indeed, he and others, like Todd Akin and Paul Ryan, are part of an age-old tradition of men with power defining when women are raped. And others who enable them to do it for their own gain. But, they are not just the Republican party’s legislative norm, they are a fair reflection of our cultural tolerance, one without party affiliation, for rape and its qualifications. For months now we’ve been subjected to surreal revelation when it comes to what people think and understand about rape, god and women’s magical bodies. Here is some real, fact-checked information from a list originally published last week in RHRealityCheck. And this is trigger warning. You may want a strong cup of coffee. Or a drink. Or an empty stomach. There is nothing remotely divine about rape. But steeping our selves in denial or happy oblivion is hurting too many people and has the potential to hurt a lot more.

50 Facts About Rape

Low estimate of the number of women , according to the Department of Justice, raped every year: 300,000
High estimate of the number of women raped, according to the CDC: 1.3 million

Percentage of rapes not reported: 54 percent

A woman’s chance of being raped in the U.S.: 1 in 5

Chances that a raped woman conceives compared to one engaging in consensual sex: at least two times as likely

Number of women in the US impregnated against their will each year in the U.S. as a result of rape: 32,000

Number of states in which rapists can sue for custody and visitation: 31

Chances that a woman’s body “shuts that whole thing down“: 0 in 3.2 billion

Rank of U.S. in the world for rape: 13th

A woman’s chance of being raped in college: 1 in 4 or 5

Chances that a Native American woman in the U.S. will be raped: 1 in 3

Percentage of women in Alaska who have suffered sexual assault: 37 percent

Number of rape kits untested by the Houston police force: 6,000-7,000 (Texas ranked second in nation for “forcible rape”)

Number of adult men accused of repeatedly gang raping 11-year-old girl in Texas: 14

Quote in the New York Times regarding the rape: “They said she dressed older than her age.”

Age of woman raped in Central Park in September, 2012: 73

Number of rape kits left untested in Detroit, listed by Forbes as one of two the most dangerous places for woman to live in the US: 11,303

U.S. state in which, in September 2012, mentally disabled rape victim was required to provide evidence of her “kicking, biting, scratching” in objection to her rape: Connecticut

State seeking to reduce childcare welfare benefits to women cannot provide proof of their pregnancy-causing rapes: Pennsylvannia

Percentage of sexual assault and rape victims under the age of 12: 15 percent

Percentage of men who have been raped: 3 percent

Percentage of rapists who are never incarcerated: 97 perent

Percentage of rapes that college students think are false claims: 50 percent

Percentage of rapes that studies find are false claims: 2-8 percent

Number of rapes reported in the military last year: 16,500

Pentagon’s estimated percentage of military assuaults not reported: 80-90 percent

Percentage of military rape victims who were gang raped/raped more than once: 14%/20%

Percentage of military rape victims that are men: 8-37 percent

Percentage of military victims who get an “involuntarily” discharge compared to percentage of charged and accused who are discharged with honor: 90 percent involuntary to 80 percent with honor

Chances an incarcerated person is raped in the U.S.: 1 in 10

Increase in chance that LGTB prisoner is raped: 15x greater chance

Number of men raped that could be counted as legally raped before the FBI changed its definition in December of 2011: 0

Number of rapes noted in commonly used World War II statistics: 0

Number of rapes of WWII concentration camp inmates: Untallied millions

Number of rapes of German women by Russian soldiers at the end of WWII: between 1m and 2m
Number of women raped in 1990s Bosnian conflict: 60,000+

Number of women raped per hour in Congo during war: 48

Country where 12 year old was forced to participate in the rape of his mother: U.S.

Country where women are imprisoned for being raped: Afghanistan

Age of Moroccan rape victim who committed suicide after being forced to marry her rapist: 16

Worldwide number of “child brides” under the age of 18 forced to marry every day: 25,000

Ages of girls forced to marry a 59-year-old at the Tony Alamo Christian Ministry in Arkansas: 8, 14, 15

Estimated number of people, primarily children, sexually abused by priests in the U.S. versus the number of senior Catholic officials found guilty of sexual abuse related crimes in the U.S.: 10,667 to 1

Chances that a woman in the U.S. is raped versus gets breast cancer: 2 to 1

Chances that a victim is “Emergency Raped“ by a stranger versus percentage of victims who consider their rapes emergencies: 7 percent versus 100 percent

Percentage of victims of rape who report the use of a weapon: 11 percent

Prison sentences for four men found guilty of participating in gang rapes of two teenage girls in France over two years: one year, six months, suspended sentence

State where in 2012 a doctor is facing the loss of her medical license for providing an abortion to a pregnant10-year old incest rape victim: Kansas

Country where doctors (but not the rapist) were excommunicated for performing a life-saving abortion to nine-year-old incest rape victim: Brazil

Country where major party’s vice-presidential candidate wants to criminalize all abortions including rape-related ones, because rape is just “another method of conception“: U.S.

Had enough? Me, too. And, believe me, this is the Cliff Notes version. Some people are offended by frank conversation about violence, especially sexualized violence. I’m offended by tolerance for these assaults, scientific denialism, entertainment at the expense of people’s safety and bodily integrity, and shame-infused legislation that hurts children and women and is based on the belief that all men are animals at heart.

Rape happens everywhere . All over the world rape acceptance, rape tolerance, rape denial and rape ignorance at best are used to restrict women’s reproductive rights and impede women’s equality. At worse, rape is used strategically and with violence and malevolence as a weapon in war and as a tool of active oppression. Keeping the reality of rape in the shadows has obviously done us a massive disservice and provided cover for rapists and their apologists. So, even though it’s not easy information to digest, it’s important. Maybe information is part of god’s divine plan.

In an excellent and thorough overview of our problem, Ending Rape Illiteracy, published yesterday in the Nation, Jessica Valenti, coauthor along with Jaclyn Friedman of Yes Means Yes!: Visions of Female Sexual Power and A World Without Rape, wrote: “Every day, the severity, violence and criminality of what rape is — its very definition — is distorted in a way that makes it more difficult for survivors to come forward and for anti-violence advocates to do their work, while making the world easier for victim-blaming and for rapists themselves.”

Akin, Mourdock, Ryan, et al are the distortions. If men like Mitt Romney really doesn’t agree with them then he should grow some ovaries, so to speak, and stop playing in the same political sand box. And, please, these men are not alone: “legitimate rape“ versus non legitimate rape. “Forcible rape” as “stock language,” “lemons from lemonade.” Women “should make the best of a bad situation,” “horribly created gifts from God,” husbands can’t rape their wives, because of science and technology no woman ever needs an abortion, “emergency rape,” women lie about rape legislation, “honest rape,” rape blackmail, “the sodomized virgin” rape, rape is like auto theft. But, again, all of this goes hand-in-hand with Facebook rape pages, Daniel Tosh rape jokes, Reddit rapist threads, music, videos, movies, ad infinitum. This recent political display of religiously convoluted rape “reasoning” in legislation is a national shame with deadly consequences for women here and abroad. But, just as these legislators want to decide for themselves when a woman is raped, they also want to control when a woman can and cannot be pregnant and they infuse the same level of malignant know-nothingness into those decisions, too. And, no, it does not make me feel any better that Republican Representative Steve King has “never heard of a girl getting pregnant from rape or incest.“ At least he cleared this up for me, I used to think “ignorant buffoon” was spelled with 15 letters.

huffingtonpost.com/soraya-ch … 19338.html

Basically, you are filling up this thread with a wot (wall of text) of facts.

When real victims (me) post their stories, you act like a total sociopath with no empathy, ignore their points and drown them out with wall of texts.

Yes, we get it, people get raped. You don’t need to post walls of text proving people get raped, we agree that people get raped. We are trying to have an intelligent discussion here, not cold and apathetic walls of texts.

There is nothing cold nor apathetic about what I am feeling when I post these texts.
The man who assaulted me didn’t get so far with me to actually have raped me but I know what it feels like to be assaulted, to be the victim, Yes, victim - why would I want to lie to myself about that and trivialize it. I know what I experienced for months and months and months after that happened. I know what i experienced every time i had to walk past that spot - and I wasn’t even raped!!! like so many others are.

You, on the other hand, treat rape like some trivial kind of matter. I’ve read your words often in here. Maybe they are just part of your coping mechanism. I can understand you and feel for you but don’t downplay or trivialize what so very very many women have gone through - the sheer living hell of it.

I find nothing at all funny about what you’ve posted in here and I don’t think that other women who have been physically and/or sexually assaulted would either. If you are going to create a thread like this, be serious and sane and compassionate about it.

Re-read what you wrote –

???

The truth is in the details. I wasn’t ONLY trying to prove that people get raped. I was MOSTLY trying to show what happens to them afterwards in all ways.

Some mental heath problems are life threatening. When asked if they ever thought seriously about committing suicide:
One-third (33%) of the rape victims and 8% of the non-victims of crime said yes.
Rape victims were 4.1 times more likely than non-crime victims to have contemplated suicide.
Rape victims were 13 times more likely than non-crime victims to have attempted suicide (13% Vs 1%).

I’m not so sure that you are even capable of having that kind of discussion so why even bother entering into one.

Ooooh…crude attempt at a burn. How high is your IQ exactly?

Pay attention to details, Mrs. “Intelligent Discussions”> I didn’t make this thread.

Transsexuals are suicidal too, same with war veterans, yet noone gives a care about them.

Victim? You don’t even know the meaning of the word.

Like I said earlier, rape with HIV involved is no trivial matter, they either need to be put to death or deported on some island somewhere.

And make no mistake the PTSD I have is on the same level as rape…I have violent dreams almost every day, I’m paranoid… contemplate suicide all the time, I get disturbed by the things media bombards me with I can’t get out of my head and have lots of triggers…
And I think people take themselves too seriously, PTSD is the natural of life, Lions have PTSD too because the alpha male lions murder their friends. Do you see Lions crying to authority to punish people, do you see Trixie crying out to authority to punish people, no.
But if people are going to be punished, the first should be the politicians, and ritefully so.

Nowhere close to yours. I’m quite aware of that.
I suppose if you want to call my subjective thinking a crude attempt at a burn. There was actually no “attempt” there. It flowed naturally.

True. I corrected myself in another area but forgot somewhere else.

I understand this. I’m not so sure though that no one cares. There are people out there who do care.
I am not being apathetic here when I say that this thread though IS about rape. I am not discounting what transsexuals or veterans go through though I probably understand more about what the veteran goes through.

I believe that I posted awhile back about seeing the video, the Danish Girl, which is actually based on a true story. It opened my eyes to things about transssexuals and their struggles and psychology.
There was such courage in this man who felt the need to follow what he felt was the truth about himself to become a woman. It also showed a bias or two in me although basically I do affirm living and let live. People have a right to be or become who they want as long as it doesn’t infringe on other’s rights or harm others. So what if a man or woman wants to be other than what nature created in them. I intuit that nature can make mistakes and often does. Anyway…

I only wish that this were true.
But perhaps in comparison to your life’s experiences, mine were just a drop in the bucket.
But this is a not a competition.

I can agree with that.

I’m sorry that human beings are such animals, such predators. You don’t deserve to have to go through that.
Obviously, you are an extremely strong human being to fight through that.

Unfortunately, many do not take themselves nor others seriously enough! There are two sides to that coin.
But people who do harm to others and terrible lasting harm, need to pay the consequences for that.

If they are rapists, pedophiles and murderers (murderers depending on the circumstances) yes.

I love animals but do they have the same consciousness as human beings? Hmmm, perhaps much more than we do.

By the way, it was not just one picture, Trixie, there were three of them and they certainly were not my cup of tea. To say the least, they were far from aestetically pleasing to my taste. Perhaps to another woman they might not have been and maybe they could have laughed them off but not me. I’m rather surprised being that you know my taste when it comes to beauty, nature etc., you would not consider how they would have affected me.
And I did beforehand tell you not to send me anything, no pictures. I did say NO and yet you did.

I agree. Politicians need to be punished. :imp:
Second, anyone who disturbs me and gives me PTSD should be punished as well. :imp: I’m all for punishing 90 percent of society, since I hate society to begin with. I say we drop them out of an airplane, and be done with it.

I don’t recall you saying anything of the sort.
Second, you need to grow a thicker skin.

Contrary to what you maniacs believe regarding your gross assumption making, I have no intentions, nor have I ever had any intentions on embarking on any rape sprees, murder sprees or anything else of such a nature. Nor do i believe in hurting anyone at all, the only two exceptions would be self-defense, there i think it is only reasonable to respond in such a way as a preventive measure, but even then not to transgress the boundaries of the situation and go overboard, my reaction is relative to the degree of threat…and the other is by law, as a punishment, but that would be committed by a legit executioner.

As far as the act of rape in the civilized world, I fully agree to the prohibition of it and it’s full consequence, i would even go one step further and implement the death penalty, as long as the law regarding rape is specifically defined…this law would not include:

1. Women who intentionally intoxicate themselves, flirtatious with a stranger and willingly go back to his house…

2. Women who agree to sex then change their mind’s after the act…

3. Women accusing her own husband of raping her…(unless there is clear signs of domestic violent abuse, then it can be considered to a degree)

and everything else where they try to create themselves as victims of so-called rape…you get the idea…

and this law would only be applied under a patriarchy.

By the way, these women trivialize real rape victims and this trivialization will only reduce the punishment of rape… then you also must factor in false rape allegations which also trivializes rape and the victim’s suffering.

I would also add the death penalty for the false rape allegations, depending upon the woman’s mental health, however, if it is under malicious intent to destroy the other person’s life, then the punishment will be applied.

And for clarity purposes, nobody is negating the impact of rape, i was simply arguing the natural occurrence of it outside of the emotionalized mind. Just because something is naturally occurring doesn’t necessarily make it acceptable by modern society. You are doing yourself a great injustice to deny the natural reality of it, but clearly among you lot, it isn’t legitimately denied, it’s ignored strategically as an indirect means of social selection between men, applying the altruism to a man who adheres to the standards of women, and disgust, wimp, sleazy etc to men who don’t adhere…

“Rape” is used as a method of selection of identification, the objective in this context is pure promotion for women’s control, leaning on emotion for it’s appeal, the gravity of impact, to increase selection methods through victim status… which is what Arc is doing with her “wall of text”, because she has nothing else to hold up her position…so out of desperation she jumps for the dramatic appeal…which does not negate the premise of the argument…because, for her, it isn’t about reality…it’s about control, idealistic delusion, misandry, extreme egoistic hedonism, emotionalized artificiality, naivety, systemic seduction, social life direction…

It’s a good thing the death penalty was removed when increasing secular law was implemented, with the promotion of female power, freedom and access to society…giving the nature of women, as the system typically expected their social influence can get incredibly dangerous, where if such law existed today the way it did back then, there would be a great deal of dead men, due to the stupidity of women…

You can already see this stupidity arising everywhere…where they try to redefine rape to whatever they want, accusing all men of committing the act of rape during sex whether they realize it or not, picking and choosing who is a rapist and who isn’t even after consented sex…now put women in charge, reestablish the death penalty for rape…and you can see where this goes…

Then you will also have the opposite who will protest against the death penalty, so they can maintain the victim status and it’s social leverage, this is why they try to redefine the definition of rape into ambiguity, keeping it loose, expanding the spectrum of victimhood so they can reach further levels of society as a method of staying relevant, inside the picture, deriving the social value attached to an event, increasing their focal point of significance as a form of identity where they unify as a collective, including the women who empathize with the so called victim, as if she is the victim herself, trauma by association…

it’s how they bond around the fire…you know…

mannequin

So you’re going to assume and presume that that woman is looking to be raped? Despite her condition, she can change her mind about sex if it was even in her mind in the first place. Perhaps she was simply a lonely woman looking for the company of a man who seemed like a nice, charming man - not a predator. Perhaps she’s done this before but she was not raped. She just didn’t have the awareness to know that it could happen at some point.
So, because a woman exercises totally poor judgment and does a stupid thing, a man who rapes this woman does not deserve to go to jail? Is that what you are saying?
I wonder how many women have gotten drunk and brought a man home with her - and that man DID NOT RAPE HER?

This seems a bit convoluted to me. I may be missing something here but could a woman change her mind after the act. If the sex act goes the way she wants it to be - in other words, No rape, No assault and No brutality, then what is there to change her mind to? The only thing which would have changed her mind is the rape.
But I suppose you might, for instance, be talking about a married woman whose husband finds out and she screams rape. Though I might be able to understand her desperation though her husband might eventually forgive her, I could never go along with a woman doing that and jeopardizing another man’s reputation and freedom.

So what are you saying? Legally and logically speaking, a man cannot be considered to have raped his wife? So a woman and a wife to you are only so much chattel and to be considered a slave who is owned and which anything could be done to? I hope that I am misunderstanding you.
Domestic violence abuse ought to send a man to prison but that doesn’t necessarily include the act of rape.
Men beat their wives but don’t necessarily rape them. But the one might speak to the other …maybe.

That’s going on the premise that there was no rape. But I do agree with you insofar as how a woman who is actually raped/brutalized can suffer legally and emotionally because of this.

Are you insane? I would definitely send this woman to prison for a time for bringing false rape allegations against a man (and that might depend on other things having to do with their relationship [abusive one] who did no such thing - but the death penaliy!!!

I would give the death penalty to a man who raped and brutalized child, who totally destroyed that child, even if that child did not die. That I would do in an instant.
But the punishment ought to fit the crime.

I suppose that you would chop off a person’s hand for a hungry person stealing a loaf of bread?

I beg to differ with you here but both you and Trixie absolutely were doing just that.
Pray tell - what if rape were acceptable by modern society? Would it be acceptable to you?

I was not and am not denying anything. I was just cutting to the chase. Women who are raped.
Your so-called natural reality of it - how deeply perceptive you are - does not deny the fact of the warped mind of the predator ~~ and his victims who need to be protected from him.
It may be natural to you but in an evolved human being with consciousness, self-awareness, it is not natural. We are not still animals in the wilderness - well some are. The rapist is.

I am not even sure what you’re talking about here.
Aside from that, you need to look to the INDIVIDUAL. You cannot judge all of us the same.

Again, I’m not getting this.

There was no drama intended there. This is your puny attempt to manipulate me and I find it quite pathetic.
All I was trying to do was to give the stark and real evidence related to rape and rape victims since it had appeared that i was getting absolutely nowhere, between yourself and Trixie, with your inane responses.

Yes, there are some women who do that who are like that but that is not all women. I do not advocate or agree with that because what does it do but make it more difficult for the women who were actually brutalized and raped. I can detest these kind of women just as much as you can. It also puts innocent men in prison. Both men and women are vulnerable to these kind of attacks for different purposes.

Again, you need to look to the individual. I don’t agree with the death penalty for rape but I do advocate for keeping the man in prison for a lot longer than is usually given - except as I said for the rape of a child. I would even gladly be there to view that. Of course, I’m a monster in your eyes for feeling that way. Ask me if I care?
All predators need to be off the streets and/or underground.

I’m not sure what you mean by re-defining “rape” but I do think that the question and validity of the charge of it needs to be looked at by more than one angle and investigated. That is also for the sake of the man. But there are cases where there is no doubt involved.

And you men? I’d love to be a fly hovering around that fire to hear the absurd notions which come out of the mouths of some of you and to hear about your so-called conquests. Not all men are like that but many are. I think that the men who are NOT you would call wimps.

Arcturus Descending

Like I said, more specifically if she intentionally intoxicates herself, is flirtatious and brings a stranger back her house and willing engages in sexual intercourse, it is not rape because of her intoxication, or if she regrets it afterwards or merely felt like she was taken advantage of…and no no sweetheart, it is not acceptable for her to be changing her mind, at least at that point, if however she chooses not to participate before the act, then that’s acceptable…and if she is forced to at that point then that would be classified as rape, however it will fall into the lower end of the punishment because of the circumstances, flirting with the man in a sexualised manner, inviting him over, even perhaps agreeing at first, it would be only fair at that point to place a lower end punishment on such a man, not the death penalty…the circumstance may even warrant his complete release, and the woman will be issued a warning for mixed signals…and if she keeps that behavior up then, well, you will know what will happen…

How cute that you believe this to be the reality, yeah because women are not known for being fickle and emotionally whimsical, they change their minds easily, they regret sleeping with a man because he chooses to walk a way afterwards. Women often use sex an attempt to keep a man then when it doesn’t work out, they seek revenge…this law would prevent revenge and add security/protection over men, then there is mental health issues that you have to factor in, such as bi polar etc where changes happen where they may change their mind afterwards…

Of course, the same applies to men, but women are known for doing this… I could post tons of links to articles proving the continuous reality of this, but i’m not going to allow you to waste my precious time more than what you already have…

It would not come down to his personal forgiveness, any form of falsely screaming rape will be dealt with harshly.

I do believe that the man should have a certain level of ownership of his wife, it’s apart of his masculine domineering nature in accordance to her natural feminine submissive nature…

(feel free twist the definitions of masculinity and femininity, how he might be submissive and she domineering, but save it, best to explain it to your gender neutral children)

Not necessarily, some aggressive acts towards a woman is acceptable to a degree, as long as the boundaries are not transgressed, abuse for the most part suggests ongoing behavior, this really isn’t acceptable, however the occasional slap might be required to prevent her from causing too much distress to the man, family, or even for her own wellbeing, where she might be acting stupid like coming out of the shower soaking wet and pluging in the hair dryer with water dripping all into the socket…a slap is seriously required for that…

i’m not a softy. I believe in strict harsh laws that demand instant results. Such seriousness of laws will act as a deterrent.

If by that sentence you meant chopping off a hungry person’s hand for stealing a loaf of bread, no such laws exist, even if you are going by the sharia law, if the person is poor, homeless and hungry then it is an obligated duty for the contributing citizens of that society and the government to help in aiding and providing for that person. This is what the zakat charity is for. However, if the person is not aided rightfully and chooses to steal out of desperation, he/she is then excused from such punishment…however if the person is not poor, has a home and money to purchase food, but choose to steal anyways because he/she is hungry, then such harshness of laws will be applied, again acting as a deterrent…you only have to look at the crime rate of Saudi Arabia and it has one of the the lowest crime rates in the world. it demands results…

No it wouldn’t. …and by modern society i meant modern law, if it was acceptable then it wouldn’t be rape anymore would it, because there is no law to establish it as such, like adultery at this point…

Is adultery acceptable to you, sweetheart?

however, acceptable or not by modern law, this still doesn’t negate the natural occurrence of the act, something you struggle to wrap your head around.

It isn’t my reality, but the mere fact that one needs protection from the predator indicates that it is a reality that applies to all, in the sense that it can happen to you. Again, something that is naturally occurring does not necessarily make it acceptable by modern standards or even just by the person it is happening to in any time period

…because your emotional mind doesn’t allow you to.

If you consider what i am saying inane, and feel like you are getting no where, then just considered yourself victorious and move on…it isn’t like you’re actually understanding the premise…you are emotionally appealing which does not negate the natural occurrence of rape, …this is your logic… volcano naturally erupts and lava burns me, i suffered pain, volcanos are wrong, they are also not naturally occurring because of this pain it caused me… you seem to think just because it is committed by another human, therefore it should be a default altruistic empathetic understanding within them and if not then they are warped, primitive, less evolved, animalistic …and further seem to think that the evolution of consciousness automatically results in empathy and altruism…it doesn’t!

Good girl :slight_smile:

What? …
Conquests?

Are you hung up on something, darling?..Do all those handsome, fit men who boast about their sexual prowess bother you? There he is, on the beach with his boys, laughing and having fun, shirt off with his ripped abs on display…then you suddenly overhear him talking about banging a fit bird last night, trivializing her significance, just a bit of pussy…High five!!…NEXT!

Mannequin wrote:

Have you ever raped a woman?

If you read up, you will see that you are mistaken, i never wrote that…but to answer your question. No I haven’t.

Arc, you are a hypocrit of the highest order. I threw up in my mouth a bit after reading. You want predators off the streets? Your entire species is a predator, a bunch meat-eaters and preying on our planet to death. And humans think they are so above dogs that they put dogs to death for merely walking the streets. You are a species of slaves, a miserable species that works in miserable slave jobs. And the rich and politicians prey on everyone else in your species. Don’t even talk to be about rape turning people into monsters, your species are already a bunch of monsters to begin with, and don’t talk about rape lowering the quality of life, when your species is a bunch of slaves at slave jobs that have no quality of life. And I’ll tell you what, your facts are probably right, rape victims probably do commit suicide more you know? Because of people like you, who stigmatize them and subconsciously shame them, and no you don’t do it on purpose, but your whole attitude towards the whole thing makes them take it so seriously, you tell them it’s the worst possible thing that could happen to them, I mean how could they possibly bear it when they’ve been so royally hosed according to you and society? And what is to be said of all the sexually suppressed betas, who are told to succeed by society yet behind closed doors are set up to fail, who can’t find love no matter how much they try, yet are continuously fed pep talks about simply doing their best and you will succeed? I would say they are victims of a different kind of rape, mind-rape, social-rape and destruction of happiness and personality, yet you could care less, long as everyone follows the rules you are good to go in your protected princess cocoon. It’s natural that people like you want to ban weed, you operate on Dogma OS.

Your entire argument is inane and doesn’t add up. And yes I did read your wot so be thankful of that, haven’t even got around to Mannequin’s yet but I’m sure she’s said some good points.

Ok, so I read mannequin’s, it’s mostly inane too, but w.e.

Mannequin
wrote:

If rape is natural, why have you not committed rape?

I don’t want to spend a large amount of time in prison.

Manniquin, I explain rape more in detail in my latest post. You should check it out.