Do you enjoy being around nature?

In my village, a storm blew a tree down/out by its roots and it fell on a little boy and killed him.

Raised on a farm and in a forest, my boyhood knew first-hand adventures with nature. As a child I was “at-one” with nature. I look back on those days with nostalgia–days when I was barefoot and blessed.

The chemicals and textures of socks, as well as business clothes, dry out the oils of your flesh. causing insanity, lunacy, and all things ill.

I was happiest the last days of school when I could shed my shoes and socks and run barefoot down the dirt road.

What do you think the meaning of being “at one” with nature is? Is it programming, or is it proof that programming as a concept isn’t the essence of reality?

It simply meant belonging. No concept needed!

But reality is concepts. Reality is formula, and context. I’m asking about the link between life gravitating towards forests and nature and the existence of concepts and programming. If nature is exposed, it can lose its value, but is this reality true? Does nature have value in the first place to be lost?

Values is energies.

When an organism values something, its energies spike and the object is duplicated in it’s consciousness.

What’s the significance of that? The duplication of something?

It is what it is. When you value something, you form neurons that mirror it’s image. And you think about it alot.
The more neurons associated with that, the more you value it.

So when a tree is valued, neurons in the brain form which look like the tree?

No. Only frustration with people and societies. I do not mind nature having power.

Would you agree then that news media (like CNN or BBC) should report anyone on Earth as trees and planets?

No, because as we all know humans have no qualms destroying the rainforest.

Is that a reference to the question about news media?

What do you mean?

That all subjects of any country get identified by CNN or BBC as trees and planets; people including the current rebels in Turkey, or the fans of the MCU, or anyone who’s ever visited a nightclub, or worked in any industry etc. Just anyone.

Why would they be identified as plants or trees? Plants bring life, I do not believe they destroy it.

Notice how this venus fly trap is giving life to this fly.

That isn’t destroying life in my view. It is recycling it. The trap must live to give.

Tell me, what do we humans give to the world or the rest of the cycle of life? What does society give back hm? Oh right, absolutely fucking nothing.

I love when people make sarcastic comments like that without paying attention to the entire picture.

If you need to live through means of sustenance but also GIVE back equally, is that true destruction?