The Clown is Dead.

Who is laughing?

Response to HAHAHA.

My therapist has advised me to look back at the times in my past when I was most happy in an attempt to resurrect my absent muse. It’s not bad advice. Go back, Trixie, to the life and thoughts that made you glad to be alive. I’m sure these exist. Looking back may be the key to looking forward.

I prefer laughing myself.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

A hot Hypericum (St Johns Wort) tea, or a tea with milk and two sugars? :confusion-shrug:

This is the shrub in question: flowers can be dried for all year round use… it works. It needs cutting back some come Autumn… as it grows quickly throughout the season. I can dry the flowers and post it to you Trix :smiley: or buy a Hypericum Hidcote on eBay or Amazon and grow your own.

I’d say these teas work as a placebo, if you think it’s going to work it shall.

The tablets work on mild to moderate depression due to certain chemicals in the plant, but it does work.

Didn’t say placebo’s never work, they aren’t ghetto.

Thats a healthy view.
Yea the war is raging. And it will continue for so so long… decades, maybe centuries.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBzorc7teaY

Its not a placebo… just like valerian is not a placebo sleeping pill.

We on team Trixie, doll.

yeah because st john’s wort is going to solve everything…

I’m your… doll?

That solves everything.

Only if you articulate.

Fraid I can’t post such links for several reasons, one being it could lead to nosebleeds and possible unsolicited discharge during the night.

:open_mouth:

8-[

:laughing:

The temperature has risen here too… and the libidos along with it, which I found out a few weeks back :slight_smile:

Not mine and Im trying to keep it that way, that is why I simply cannot post the link. Plus I dont even remember the name of the URL.

All this talk about dead clowns lately on ILP, first by Peter and now this thread.

Well, at least there is one clown around here that is still alive namely myself. What do you people have against clowns anyways?