Rape is natural

Rape is violence, not eroticism and this drives the rapist’s behaviour.

mannequin,

So, just to be clear here, are you saying/agreeing that rape occurs when there is NO consent?
You seemed to be quite blase about the whole issue.

Not all sex is about being over-powered, mannequin. Some of it is mutual by design so where is the being over-powered? unless we’re speaking about sex games, s&m et cetera. But there is still consent there…if there is. When that consent is taken back, it becomes rape when it is not stopped. During sexual play, even a woman can appear to over-power a man and often she does. She doesn’t have to be physically stronger.

I wouldn’t use the word “worthy” in this context…unless we’re speaking of the man being worthy as in being a wonderful and giving lover.

I’m not one who enjoys a man fighting over me. If it’s to defend and protect me from someone looking to attack me, yes, I’m all for that.

If I didn’t know better or at least think that I know better, I could think you were Satyr.

Not even sure what that means in your mind. Apparently it is not completed though since you’ve used that expression more than a few times.
As for my work, it is never finished - until I die.

Retard? Ah, Satyr has such influence on people. You know, I had decided that I wasn’t going to even respond to this post considering all of the wonderful positive names you called me. But I changed my mind. It’s good for the mind to change at times.
It isn’t that I pick and choose to be a victim but we are all human and as humans at times we are more vulnerable than at other times. You must realize this, mannequin. I am not just “one” thing or the other. I have aspects to me. I am not only a strong-empowered woman nor can I be at every moment. That would be lying to myself. But i can be aware of when I am not letting myself be this or that.

That being said, IF you respond to this post with more wonderful names for me - our conversation is over.
Your name calling doesn’t make me who I am but if I give you that permission to continue on in that way, that just might create something in me which I will not allow. So carry on as you will.

I know that it is quite the cliche to say “you think you know me but you don’t know me at all” but it’s still true.
At times I hardly know myself so whatever you and others think you see ~ well, good for you. You must be paying closer attention to me than I am. I really must stop being so “ignorant” - you know, “ignoring” myself.

…Not as strong as I am at other times. I know that I am not always strong. I know that I have fears. I do not live in denial about that. We all have them - it’s normal. Without them, the instinct to survive would be nihil.
But as “I” see it, we do give others permission to influence or manipulate our negative thoughts or emotions when we give into them, when we wallow in self-pity and fear and allow the past to take us back there.
That is what I meant by giving him permission. We all at times speak a different kind of language.

Are you dead?

I don’t agree with you but if it makes you feel better to feel that way, please do.

I’ve done that thinking and i can feel compassion for that mother (some mothers may be in part responsible) but I feel a bit hardput to give it to the man sitting in prison who brutally sexually assaulted a woman or a child whose life will never be the same.
There’s a difference between gross sentimentality and compassion. How many times did he rape, how many lives were far-beyond harmed and made chaotic due to his raping? I have two children. Don’t ask me to pity the rapist. He gets out of prison and rapes again.
You say that i don’t face reality? I think you’re the one who doesn’t. I don’t have to consider myself to be such a nice and good person as a result of having compassion for the rapist. Where was his compassion? I choose to be a monster rather than “feeling sorry for him”.

…and yet you have compassion for the rapist. Go figure.

Ah, by really paying attention to how he has worded his passionate post, it is Satyr. Mannie is just a sock puppet. You must be bored with your little site. Not enough people to insult??

lol I’m not sure though that it is Satyr, Kristy. Many posters seem to have been influenced by him and at times seem to take on his persona. I don’t know why. But mannequin does remind me of Satyr here, what with the negative words and the so-called affectionate names. But maybe mannequin has played it that way.

But I’m still not sure but then I’m an agnostic when it comes to many things. lol M’s posts just do not seem to be in harmony with who Satyr is, at least from my point of you.
My intuition tells me that it is NOT Satyr but I can be wrong. If it is Satyr, then I think he may be very much conflicted about some things and doesn’t realize it. #-o
M is more like who I claimed he might be and am not convinced isn’t.
I know that Satyr’s main field of expertise/knowledge is anthropology but could he be that blase about the rape issue?
Wow.

Perhaps you are right but, when a person influences a person so much then, in some ways they are that person. M could be a minion which while not Satyr , he would essentially Satyr’s puppet.
Satyr could also be trying to throw people off his scent by claiming different beliefs. He is intelligent it could occur to him to do so even to claiming to being female. Have you looked at his site? He is a bored person that enjoys degrading other sites and the people on them. I kind of pity the crittur.

What is consent in the reality of nature, darling?

As the other zombie mentioned rape is violence, but more clearly SEX itself is violent, it is a violent penetrative act. Take note KT, how they connect rape to violence so it still holds it’s negative evilness which can be used, and eroticism or sex as not violence, this allows for the opening of the power dynamic where consent can be applied, at their own will, whenever, to allow them freely to switch the act in whatever direction. At this point they like to secretly rejoice in holding such level of power which has been given to them, also using it as a constant social threat and manipulation. The “mutual by design” is the modern’s way of saying all equal before God, in this context, it’s a coping method to deal with women’s inherent weakness, it’s sexual so it remains subtle…you will see a more clear version of this with a short woman who has a Napoleon complex, which is physical, it will express itself more aggressively.

Right, so he is only worthy in his physical overpowering if he is a wonderful and giving lover? right?

Tell me about the difference between two men fighting over you and a man protecting you from being attacked by another man?

Legion.

The nihilistic infection can be expressed in multiple stages, or points of position, one must individually shine a spot light on each stage in order to comprehend the level of virus and how it’s affecting the host.

Tell me about your work, babe?

Yeah, i bet it is, i bet you enjoy it too, whatever opinion, whatever perspective, whatever understanding…

This is a good sign, the mind is struggling to cope with reality, letting it in gently…

Righttttt, because it is really you who is going to give me permission to carry on in such a way, take note KT, this is a type of denial, even lays the ground for budding schizophrenia, where this person thinks the reality is negated relative to what she exposes herself to. This is the mind talking to itself, if the infection increases then at one point it could possibly separate and enter into delusion where reality becomes selectively subjective…there are already signs showing…this is motivated by fear brought on by reality confronting the sheltering.

Indeed, darling. We all are.

That isn’t giving others permission, it’s giving the self permission into a submission to the aspect of reality that which is presented to you. you fail to understand this because if you were to, it would rip through the so called empowerment. This is how you cope by convincing yourself that you are still in control, always.

There is only the language of reality, sweetheart.

I’m brought back to life when the virus dies.

Little girl, it makes YOU feel better to feel like you have created all of this, where women take full credit and currently maintaining it without the looming system protecting you from your every move…but sweetie, the system isn’t loyal and they had their fingers crossed during that social handshake, such as Germany, and with all the men isolated and alienated, perhaps you should consult the German woman’s vagina and ask it about the migration influx…perhaps then you will understand what “rape is natural” actually means…

Oh right, i forgot he has to be willing to overcome his sexual desires in order to make way for global love. got it, got it.

I never said i had compassion for the rapist, i said i can empathize for a man who is driven to rape and will always be deemed to be some evil monster by people like you in society, regardless.

I’ve had it all, I’ve been accused of being Satyr, Mannequin, Joker, and Maniacal Mongoose. It all started with this fuckwad on a different board who immediately associated my dna machine with some contraption Satyr would think of.
Here’s a special hint - Satyr, Mannequin, Joker and me are all feminized, thus we all sound similar. Not the same though.
Mannequin doesn’t even capitalize half of their sentences.
Also, calling someone a “retard” doesn’t give reliable evidence that someone is a Satyr, just as breathing oxygen doesn’t make one a Bane. A key give away of Satyr is his Richard Dawkin’s style dialogue, and bolding keywords like women do.
I can do a better Satyr than mannequin, just as I can do a better Joker than Joker, but I don’t rain on people’s parades, I let them play their own fantasies, as villians and outcasts we respect each other’s identities and territories and don’t steal each other’s identities.
So I can say that Trixie, Satyr, Mannequin, Joker and Maniacal Mongoose are not the same Satyrsocks of one person. Not totally sure if LysSatyr are two separate entities, but if someone held me up to gunpoint and made me bet 50 cents on it, I’d say that the beast known as LysSatyr is also a myth.

Far as rape goes my comments on it are this.

If a dog rapes a human, everyone laughs and thinks it’s cute and funny.
But if a human rapes a human, everyone loses their minds.
Why is this?

Why do humans inherently hate and despise humans?

Far as trasexuals, women and men go, I will say this.
No such thing as a woman or a man, only components in the brain that regulate energies.
There is a male and female, males have dick and balls and females have no dicks and balls, but woman and man are social constructs and a myth.
It is only patterns and regulations of energies.

You cannot force desire, but you can force people to have sex, but you can never force them to want it and the wanting is part of freedom, freedom which rape takes away.

Why does a man rape?

Why does a man think he knows how rape affects a woman?

Did you not read my post?
Course not.
It says men and women are illusions that don’t exist.
Men are more than capable of empathizing and understanding women.
No, not the football hunks who watch sports 24/7 and go to the bar after work. But real, functioning, human being type males.
Psychologically, rape can cause recurrent PTSD type imagery of the assailant that the victim cannot get out of her head. Other times, it doesn’t.
Why this PTSD occurs, is an inherent hate and digust towards other humans. People don’t get PTSD when a dog rapes them.

And where or how did you get your education?

Wasn’t the same place where you got yours, because they never taught me how to use appeal to authority fallacies in an actual discussion.

Trix wrote:

HA! Chill out.

I read it.

My question was not exclusively for your eyes alone.

Ok.

mannequin,

The right to be “autonomous”! We are not robots, in that we have the freedom to choose. We have consciousness, willpower, freedom to make our own decisions and choices, in a reasonable and rational way.
Of course, that doesn’t mean that we don’t have to “work at it” every step along the way. It [don’t] always come easy. But human evolution has given us great tools to work with.

There is still the distinction here. Consensual. Consensual sex can be violent - that is between the two parties.
But rape is violent of a different nature - not just physical. BECAUSE it is not consensual, it is felt in a devastating way and It is violent to the psyche, to the human spirit, to the body. It’s felt in every fiber and bone of one’s being. That inter-connectedness between body and mind. Consensual sex which is in actuality consented to in all ways by both parties can add to one’s optimal life.

I don’t “believe” in God.
Men and women ALIKE have coping methods to deal with certain situations.
HUMAN BEINGS have weakness - not simply women. What is the rapist’s weakness - low self-esteem, little control and power without the facility to overtake someone, to assault, brutalize and rape them.
What other catharsis do they believe they have in order to dissipate their hatred and their rage. It’s all about gaining power and control. It is the way of the wimp.

Don’t be ridiculous. A man or a woman for that matter may also be worthy in sports; for instance, boxing, wrestling, tennis (overpowering in a sense), martial arts, et cetera. But this is all by mutual design.

You see no difference there? Two men fighting over a woman is for selfish possessive reasons. The man who fights a man to defend or protect a woman is being altruistic and noble, a good Samaritan one may say. He responds to a human need to save a life. The other men are no more than lions in the wild fighting over the lioness. There is the case of the man defending his wife or girlfriend who he values.

I wouldn’t want to assume anything - but are you calling me a nihilist because I see rape as a contagion, a virus, which needs to be snuffed out? Just asking.

I work for a law firm.
Babe? Are you practicing for your next trip to the bar or club?

Yes, this is always a good sign. It isn’t something which can be forced though. Forcing it is a lie against one’s self and doesn’t work. It’s a process you know, like everything is. We are all a process, like mini universes.

No, it is just myself saying “No” to your insults by walking away. No woman or man for that matter has to take any kind of abuse from others. Why do we think it is normal to do that and to put up with it? Is it because we just become so acclimated to it? Is it because we want or need to prove to others how strong we are, that these words don’t affect us? Perhaps they do not but at the same time what do they do? They allow a bit more violence into the world. Yes, insulting words are a form of violence but I’m sure you do not see it that way.
Fear has nothing to do with it. Perhaps just a lack of patience with idiocy and the decision not to withstand it.

True. There isn’t anyone who at some time or other isn’t ignorant. The trick is to “see” it when it’s happening.

So, you see no reality in what I said above? It isn’t a case of “permission into a submission” - what it is a realization of the dynamics which are going on within me at the time. Taking an honest look at something isn’t ripping through one’s sense of empowerment. It’s building on it. Seeing is the first step in our continuing to become…
We do speak different languages here, I think. There is not just one language of reality, People are individuals with different personal histories, different perspectives, ways of “seeing” things based on where they’ve been.
Different beetles in the box. How can there be only one language of reality when we don’t even understand the concept of reality. There is the philosopher’s and then there is the scientists and then there is the religious one.

You remind me of a waitress in a diner or restaurant with all of these terms of endearment. They’re getting quite boring.

Make sure it’s dead. Maybe you can eat some moldy bread just to be sure.

You mean before humans evolved with self-consciousness, humanity, humaneness, compassion, sympathy?
Again, rape is natural to the rapist.

It certainly couldn’t hurt. It’s all about taking those little steps…

Well, I can have a certain degree of compassion for Frankenstein’s monster but who is for the one who is victimized?
I might be able to have a degree of understanding for the journey he may have taken - maybe - but does that mean that I am to dismiss his actions because he is such a poor victim of society?
What do you think of the victims?

What does this mean? That rape happens in nature? That it is a human instinct? That certain animals do it?

I’ve been told this is how lions mate. The male basically chases down the female and once he catches her, it’s rapy, rapy time.

But then question is: is this the natural way humans mate?

I think the trauma of rape depends highly on one’s values. If one values one’s chastity or one’s right to choose or the set and setting of sex or the person with whom one has sex, etc., etc., etc., then if any of that is violated, it can feel like an incredible violation.

I also think the biological functions of men and women in regards to sex has to play a huge role. For men, the most significant consequence of sex is an intense tingly feeling in his pee-pee as he shoots sperm into a woman’s vagina. For women, the most significant consequence of sex is impregnation and becoming committed to 20 years of being a mother. ← HUGE difference.

It’s no wonder women are far more selective about when and where and with whom and under what conditions they have sex.

Mannequin is a wimp, and a potential rapist, but that doesn’t mean all rapists are wimps.

All lions are potential rapists, but not all lions are wimps.

Arcturus Descending

There isn’t any rights. In human systems, human beings set up the rights known as Human rights, which are established and maintained within human systems(which is a modern day secular version), in less established human religious systems, they were called “god given rights”, which were still human. Outside of these established systems anything goes…you can’t seem to grasp this for the same reasons as you can’t grasp anything else i have said, because if you were it would rip through your sheltering.

Your “freedom to choose” is relative to modern system secular power, outside of that secure establishment, then it would be relative to your personal genetic resilience, “we” don’t all just have automatic freedom to choose…

This statement reinforces the fact you don’t have the freedom to choose in any automatic default way, it’s something which has to be fought for, and yes, your “we have freedom to choose” suggest a objective absolute as if it’s a universal truth or something, it isn’t…and in some cases, despite consciousness and willpower depending upon the opposition.

There is no “along the way”…Human civilization has largely regressed in many ways because there is no upwards progressive route, it works in relative cycles…for example, If ISIS gain a stronghold, which they have done in many areas and they established the sharia law, then all that equality, women’s right, feminists stuff would be removed instantly, negating all that hard work and effort…you seem to think there is a permanent change…THERE ISN’T!

I bet you think human evolution is geared towards global love, or made available the capacity for everybody to choose that because it’s such a wonderful idea…

However, there might be increasing permanent changes in terms emasculation, genes, feminization etc…but it will only produce weakness, campness, overly emotional sensitivity, homosexuality…thus a whole bunch discontent women crying out and begging for real men, ironically the same men they fought for years to destroy…the men will just be pushed out stunted, infantile, manboys …etc

if you prefer those type of men because they are less threatening, so be it…

youtube.com/watch?v=LWZV4t7IAzQ

(cue arc’s perfect description of the idealistic man that contains a perfect mix of everything for ultimate female satisfaction…)

Riggght, so violence is not automatically bad, but if it’s consensual then it’s ok…we’re getting there, sweetheart, now we just need to remove the “consent”…and there you will find nature not giving fuck if it’s ok or not, bad or good…but you wont be able to understand this because you think the reality of the natural world revolves around your personal choice…

No it isn’t, violence is violence, there be varying degrees of it, but violence is still violence…what you’re talking about is the subjective response to violence itself in a unwelcomed manner. Trying to split violence into multiple groups based upon consent is merely dishonest. Like a street fight vs boxing match, it’s not of a “different nature”… it’s all violence…only one is deemed unacceptable and the other acceptable…

and my response to that would be…so? what’s your point?

I don’t care if you believe in God, i was just making comparison statements for the KT audience.

I agree, i just used the word “women’s” relative to this discussion with you…

I know it’s all about gaining power and control because what else would it be about, darling?..

Here try this…what’s the rapist’s victim weakness? Not having the ability to resist and over power the rapist, maybe.? got it yet?

As far as it being the “way of the wimp” is purely a personal subjective perspective on your part…in the past, men would regulate women and dominate them completely in all aspects of life, consent wasn’t a factor, this is what was considered to be a “Man”, a strong one because of his level to continually dominate and control… In modern times, from women’s standards, he would be considered a “wimp”, and a strong man is one who proves himself to the women, gains their validation, meets their standards, consent etc…Even today such men are considered “wimpy” by other men, calling them manginas or enablers, pussywhipped etc…

Of course, you would take the opinion that the rapist is the wimp, because you’re ultimately trying to do the exact same thing he’s trying to do…to gain power and control… only you just try to mask it in reason and fairness…but nobody is buying it, babe.

No no, what i see is you trying to selectively choose between men based upon your met standards, then the complete negation of all other men who don’t. Don’t get me wrong, that’s perfectly natural and nothing wrong with it, but to expect all those other men to just disappear or not hold any significance to themselves in the context of sexual satisfaction with a woman, is not going to happen, they will simply employ OTHER NATURAL METHODS SUCH AS RAPE!..This may deem them to be bad in your eyes, societies’ eyes etc…but so?

You don’t really have a response to this because this is where you fall flat on your ass and where your ignorant callous non-empathetic unsympathetic selective standards are exposed, where you try to deflect attention away from by pointing the finger at the rapist and connecting a whole bunch of negativity to it…

What about all those men, who didn’t rape, but were not selected?..but ignored because he didn’t have enough money, or lacks height etc, who committed suicide in mass numbers due to constant rejection…oh that’s right, YOU DON’T FUCKING CARE! because it doesn’t affect YOU or women! as long as they just disappear, don’t rape, ignore themselves …then you’re OK…

Rape is not going away…it will always be.

So what? and I’m a criminal…wanna compare effective profits and progress?

I no longer attend such places…i would never give women the general satisfaction of my gaze…coz manny aint no sucker

and if there isn’t room for you to walk away?..get a knife, bitch…

Because it’s natural to do that, so natural it enters into the norm, but worry not dear, your kind are “working” against it everyday to make it seem less natural and replace it with global love…humans are naturally predatory, they feed off each other in all ways, it’s classic for a human to project itself upon another to redeem itself, to gain power etc …and no you don’t have to put up with it…you can, however, choose to kill…which is also natural… :wink:

aww you’re kind of getting it babe, this so cute!..Yes, the very thing you promote “global love” is what makes people tolerate it, ironically, it weakens them, it removes the defense aspect, the fighter within them, the “fighter” is merely reduced to social justice, which pretty much consists of begging and crying, and often hoping for the best…creating a whole bunch of …wait for it…wait for it… VICTIMS!!

Of course fear as something to do with it, it’s the fear of being hurt, fear of not being happy, fear that reality wont live up to ideals, and fear that things won’t change…

It IS ripping through the sense of empowerment and exposing the level of where it really is within that person, which can provide a basis to be built upon, but not necessarily…you can be destroyed…you either adapt or die… there isn’t always a happy ending…

The language of reality is friction. People and all other living things are placed up against that friction, death being the extreme end of the friction that all beings face, ultimately. If you want to personalize and convince yourself you’re going to escape into subjectivity and alternative realities, then do so…but it’s doesn’t matter…the language of reality still applies and always will.

Righhht because self-conscious humans don’t rape…we’ve already been over this, it’s flawed, your just subjectively painting people into different lights relative to human concepts…fine do that…doesn’t make it so though.

keep dreaming.

Not much more than what i think of the victimizer …

It’s an unfortunate reality of a natural world.

but babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, this is all apart of the global loveeee.

So, more mannequins?

Arc’s perfect man is a homosexual, just like you. I think you two would make a cute couple, arguing endlessly. I like the smell of that.
Arc’s obsession with homosexuals, is not much different that a male obsessed with lesbian porn. Some of these males call themselves male identified lesbians. But I wonder, is Arc a female identified gay?

I’d buy Arc a drink though, if it was only one dollar.

I always knew Arc was a bad egg, not enough empathy in her bones. When I molested her, I didn’t even get a “thankyou” for the beautiful art I sent her, but an appeal to the oppressive patriarchy which removed from me my natural born rights. I am the victim of this cruel world.
But if a feminist walks around naked showing her tits, that’s not molestation at all, but female empowerment. Yet, when I send Arc a picture of tits, I am somehow the villian of this scenario? What a world.

I wouldn’t post such things online.

What power do we have against the politicians? We are all but victims, nothing more nothing less.

[manni quinn]
in the past, men would regulate women and dominate them completely in all aspects of life, consent wasn’t a factor, this is what was considered to be a “Man”
[/quote]
To dominate is to Trixie-ate, no more no less. Man already had their opportunity on the stage of Reality and they gave us WW2 and WW3.
It’s time for a new age, the age of Trixie.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53lSB4lnDUU[/youtube]

Mannequin, let us know when you go on a rape spree in England that way I can in turn video record the BBC news broadcast of the matter. They’ll probably call you the London Lady Hunter or something…

So is dog shit - but that does not mean you have to eat it.