Scientists can now insert fake memories

Those who obey the laws of (electro)magnetism, control everything… even thoughts. To address this threat, humans will have to eventually recognize the immutability of such a cosmic law, electricity being the “blood” of the universe also organizing the Mind.
If the Electric Theory doesn’t REVOLUTIONIZE philosophy/sociology/spirituality/ethics (and time is really running out), humanity will witness the worse kind of serfdom ever.

Man can create only with his Mind – and the brain is not the Mind. The brain is merely the seat of sensation and the electric recorder of sensation - Walter Russell

Scientists can now insert fake memories and experiences directly into your brain by a technique called ‘Decoded Neurofeedback’ where false associations are implanted to change the brains perception of an experience… The scientists have discovered a way to implant associations in people’s brains, without the subjects being aware of it happening. dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ … z4DeC5cUDA

Scientists from the University of Oregon have invented a mind-reading system capable of reading people’s thoughts using brain scans and then project them on a screen.
themindunleashed.org/2016/06/min … ystem.html

That AI is shit though. [in the second link]

when they say it can read what you are thinking, they actually mean it can read vague facial expressions which largely show how you feel. Its very vague and subjective. Not to mention dangerous; to read neuronal info accurately taking all information into the whole, would still be changing some of the info just by observing it [at the fundamental level].

This could mean that they will be trying to tell us they can read our minds, when they cannot ever fully do that. this is why there can be no thought-crime/punishment, but i guess in the real world it will take high profile cases to enforce any vigour in that.

Global government tyrannical transhumanism and technocracies here we come…

either dangerous, impossible or both today doesn’t mean that they will never succeed, especially if they are working on mind uploading

Now when the machines finally take over they shall replace us as the
dominant species and then we will become either extinct or enslaved

what I have noticed is that most people cannot nor wont discuss the trap that is dead ahead but one thing is certain: what led us there are 2000+ years of reward and entitlement based system, legalization of war, celebrity worship, academic peer pressure, competitive supremacy, monetization of hyperconsumerism, religious mind control… etc, and still people will rather continue to defend what is going to lead us ashtray . 8-[ darwinian collective suicide obviously and the evidence that more knowledge means less materialism.

All this because of a fear to be left out of the game, or even cosmic abandonment?

Okay so check this out.

If they give me a false memory of being a hot lesbian, will at actually create the reality of me being a hot lesbian?

This is important philosophically, because if false memories feel fake “ie. don’t convey the actual experience in real time” it implies there is a memory occurring outside of our physical brains, and reality can’t be “faked” nor time-travelled by false memories.

Trixie, my guess is that you would be a hot lesbian, though if you were already a lesbian and got memories telling you to like men, you would be hetrosexual, but not know how to do that stuff […bit like women are anyhow lol.] [a lesbian would know how to treat another womans body] and it would feel like you are kissing a relative and not getting anything off it.

Technological progress if I’ve heard of any before…

That’s because too many have been brainwashed and conditioned to believe in the collective delusion of technological progressivism. As usual such huge giant delusions often lead to disaster or catastrophe where only this time it will be global. A majority of human beings really are stupid, what else is there to say?

There’s no way to turn any of this around unfortunately and it’s just going to have to run its course.

No I don’t mean would it make me feel like a lesbian (I already do feel that way most of the time.)

But I am saying, would implanting the memory, make the actual lesbian event actually occur in Reality?

kinda like if you insert the memory, you equally insert the event. probably yes, as you would meet and then with that memory be attracted to women. naturally you will give off subconscious signals too, and women even hetro ones will notice that.

Let’s talk about exactly how this event thing works.
Simply by inserting a fake memory, you actually travel back in time and cause a lucid Reality-class experience to occur?

But wouldn’t that be reminiscent of a very dated psychiatric procedure, now pretty much abandoned, at least here in the US?- LOBOTOMY? Or am I missing something? How else could such implantation
be achieved, except by surgical intervention? And wouldn’t it be a step away, to cut away memories which would interfere with the desired effect?

A false memory may condition the mind into thinking it is real but it is only the memory that exists not the experience