Introduce yourself here <-----

Hi, my philosophy is that philosophy can be reduced to single sentence discussions.

Isn’t that special? Well, we’ll have to test that out then.

I look forward to being tested (restraint is my middle name).

Restraints you say? You may just end up needing to be tested after getting those.

Two very different statements, loosely connected together.

That isn’t one line, that is a single paragraph with two lines in it.

Your a two timing, typer of lines. Shame on you.

Where is Mr. Reasonable? He like, vanished.

I am of a Spanish background (I have many names).

I see you noticed that also.

Possibly your observation skills need improvement.

Carleas?

Carleas is too busy debating 0.9999999…

Haven’t even looked in that thread, just seems like I would be dissapointed. I’m guessing it is mostly just him and James arguing over nothing, stuff most people would shove aside as dated and irrelevant to the task at hand. I gave up when they both blundered on the traffic efficiency thread.

Yes, you would be disappointed

Things are not going. This response is 6 months late.

I should be anointed the deadbeat philosopher king of ILP.

Look for my kitchen in the 2016 Italy Michelin Guide. 3 stars. :wink:

3 stars out of what, 5? I’d prefer a 5 star burrito myself.

3/3 you uncultured smutbag.

Noone rates a restaurant 3/3 stars. It’s always 3/5. It’s probably not even legit.

You don’t know anything about our culture. Because if you did, you know that in America we rate things out of 5 or 10 stars. So you are the uncultured one not me.

3/3 implies a lack of resolution and refinement…less options for varied ratings…simpler judgments, less culture and refinement.

It’s been 3 years or so, so I guess I’d better re-introduce myself.

English-born expat living abroad for the last 20 years, married, 2 children. English teacher for far too long.

Part-time post-philosophic empiricist/pragmatist if you want a classification, and full time asshat.

Old pic Tab…

Time for a update

:smiley: My walker is more steampunked.