Rape is natural

Murdering someone for resources is also natural, lions do it all the time. Poison ivy is natural, poison oak is natural. Should we legalize murder and eat poison ivy as well?

Promiscuous, self centered

What about Mother Earth? Would you call our natural environment a whore?
It seems to me that we are the whores and rapists when it comes to Mother Earth.
That’s the nature i thought you were referring to.

Human nature…

Mannequin wrote:

and a man’s fight back when he is raped?

I recall reading in another thread, you complaining about the sexual abuse you experienced, doesn’t this also qualify as determining the strength of the hunter and his worthiness?

I secretly enjoyed it babe.

Fucking weirdo.

mannequin,

Unfortunately, not all women would fight back. Their natural instinct to fight and survive are sometimes suppressed for whatever reason - perhaps a controlling, dominating father, or a sense that their life is just not work the effort. So there might not be much will and inner strength.

I have no idea how the word "worthiness’ would enter into this sentence. It’s insane.
A sleazy rapist creature has no worthiness about him. Insofar as strength goes, I wonder if he would choose someone he sees as his equal or superior to himself in strength.

I was attacked and fought back with every bit of strength and willpower which I could muster. He didn’t get the chance to rape me because I would not “give in” . He barely even landed a touch. I fought back with every resource I had. Perhaps it was his first time. I don’t know. But this so-called worthy animal, as you deign to call him, got up and ran away. I suppose my screams along with my own strength, et cetera, sent him on his way with his tail between his legs. The effect on my psyche/emotions, et cetera, took quite awhile to abate and for me to come to terms with.

There is no worthiness in/for a man attacking someone who he believes/feels is weaker, more vulnerable.
We’re talking about human beings here - not two male animals in the wild.

You people are stupid and have issues with reality.

uhh so? that doesn’t negate the reality of the natural instinct…in that case, she gets raped…big deal…your point?

if you just stopped after those first four words, it would of been the most accurate thing you have written in a long time.

calling him a “sleazy rapist creature” doesn’t negate the fact he has over powered a woman sexually, nature still permits it, sometimes even to the point of pregnancy…happens all the time sweetheart…if you can’t understand worthiness in relation to that, then oh well…

uhh are you even following along, darling?..given what you said then that would NOT make him worthy, since he failed.

Oh shut up!

I suggest you shut up.

mannequin wrote:

and under Rape is natural

So what’s going on mannequin?

Good catch on that. So, yea, what is going on??

How does that quote negate anything i said? You seem to think emotional responses somehow changes the reality of an act taking place, the act itself may have an impact upon a person, but so FUCKING WHAT???..DO YOU NOT GET THIS YET??? jeez

I find it funny, that you both think you got me on something personal…because of, ahem emotions…

And btw, i was actually referring to rape of the hetereosexual kind, as i would classify that as natural(in the context of evolutionary correctness), not raping boys or men, although it may be “naturally occurring”, i still think it is a defect of sorts, and wouldn’t really classify it as sexual, but more of an abuse of the body, whether the boy/man is willingly or unwillingly engaging, as the penetration of the anus is not a sexual organ and doesn’t follow the order of procreation…but feel free to deny the natural reality of heterosexual rape and justify the socalled natural act of anal penetration just like modern times pressures you to do so…or claim some supposed contradiction …looking forward to it…

but more specifically, about that quote, nothing is going on…it was just a method of confirmed relation to bring comfort to the OP so he would expand more on his circumstance. I thought my manipulative ways would be obvious by now,…but since you are women…one can’t expect too much…hell, some of you retards still think i have a pussy between my legs. laughably so…

and yeah, blah blah, bah bah blahhh, well, mannequin, you might aswell have one between you’re legs blah blah bah bah blah…SHUT UP ALREADY! you typical sluts!

Tell me about your victimhood, ladies…must be hard being a woman, right? i try to understand all the time, really i do…but i guess you have to born with it, or maybe it’s maybelline.

but nah, you’re right ladies, you got me! rape is bad and it’s da EVILZ!!..this is just how i deal with what uncle fester did to me as a child, on Wednesdays when he touched my little pugsley…this is how i rationalize it, by calling it natural, it helps me deal with my life, im just traumatized, really i am

(I through in some random adam’s family references for extra effects, something you can all probably relate to.)

Alls I know is I have to go to the bathroom, feel a lot of pee-ness right now.

Make sure to have plenty of toilet paper and flush afterwards…

No need, only a lot of pee-ness. Said I need to remove my pee-ness, not my penis. So, no toilet paper needed to soak up the non-existent blood, or to flush it down the toilet.

mannequin

I was stating a fact. For some, their instinct for fight or flight has been suppressed or repressed.
You just made my point!

You’re entitled to your opinion but quite frankly, between yourself and your alter ego, Trixie, that opinion means very little to me.
I disagree with you.
Aside, from that, the phrase is “it would have been”, not “it would [of] been”.

As for your first statement, what’s YOUR point? It’s quite obvious that the sleaze has overpowered the woman physically.
No, I see no worthiness there. Now, take two men in a hand-to-hand combat, two men who are equal or unequal, and that will tell worthiness.
A man who overpowers and rapes a woman has no worthiness about him. I find it pathetic that you see no distinction.
Do you glorify a rapist who is capable of raping a woman?

Tell me, what do you think I did when he ran off?

You’re NOT following. He wasn’t "worthy’ from the moment he had that urge and followed through on it.
You might use the word “worthy” if the scenario was that the man had the urge to rape, fought it with his full mental and compassionate/empathetic faculties, and transcended that urge. That might make him more of a worthy person.
But who knows? That scenario might not be based in too much reality - but again, who knows.

It’s very possible that “I” was his first time and unfortunately and sadly it’s possible or probable, that he succeeded in his future attempts. A rapist to me is nothing but a wimp but glorify them if that’s what is “in you” to do.

SHUT DOWN!!!

So? irrelevant point…typical female nonsense, adding stuff for the sake of it.

I’m not entitled, as if i need anything or anyone to validate that so called entitlement…i simply make it because i can. Trixie, isn’t me you fool, when i said she was the mannequin, i meant people create their own ideas of what that is and become it in their own minds, then project it…you should know about that…

A simple grammar mistake is excusable, especially when English isn’t my first language, i never claimed to be a grammar expert, this however doesn’t negate the fact that you still have no idea what you’re talking about…

Ahh so you continued all this way without even knowing, how cute…oooh let me guess, you’re going to reflect that right back on me and suggest i don’t even know my own point…try it, it might work…

Oh really, so do the man not overpower the woman in consensual sex?

Tell me how he becomes worthy in relation to the nod of your head…

Yeah, all that do battle stuff just doesn’t quite cut it in modern times darling, tell me how that makes you feel?

It isn’t for you to decide, you moron… nobody cares about your stupid female standards and what you determine as worthy in this context of this circumstance! you vulnerable little victim

Dunno, read the fifty shades of grey and finished yourself off with a cucumber?

Observe closely KT, the modern tries to own the word “worthy”, emotionalizes it and then relates it back to delusional standards, thinking reality is negated…just like homosexuals/transgender do with the word “gay”, “male”, “female” etc…

What is a man to you, babe?

ooh see now we are getting to the core of the nihilism…KT, look what is screaming out for her… Look how they are willing to determine worthiness upon the negation of sexual desire, in order to maintain a nice comfort safe space for the modern woman.

You iz so special and important babe!

I feel empathy for them because pieces of shit like you can’t and have no understanding why somebody would feel empathy for them, regarding what they felt like they needed to do in relation to modern times.

mannequin

So you don’t think that people are “entitled” ; namely, have the 'right" to their own opinion?
:laughing: As for the latter, spoken like a true narcissist.

I am not convinced.

Consensual sex is not rape. …Aside from that, the answer to your question would depend on how rough the sex gets but IF it is still CONSENSUAL…
Legally and ethically speaking though, with a child or adolescent it is still rape whether consented to or not.
Just in case you’re wondering why, it’s to protect the child. Just because someone things something may be good, doesn’t mean it’s good for them. It could be quite harmful…it is harmful.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person’s consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or below the legal age of consent.[1][2][3] The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

It doesn’t quite cut it in modern times? What planet have you just descended from?

As an example, take a Baldacci character. Well, I love Stone Cold, Oliver Stone. i love a strong man who is intelligent, courageous, has empathy and compassion.
Don’t accuse me here of living in a fantasy world. I was giving an example of what i admire, some of the attributes which I admire, in a man.

Well, I hate to differ with you, mannequin, but it is for me to decide and most rational sympathetic compassionate, understanding human beings would agree with me BUT if I was the only one who felt that way, I would still choose to feel that way and know I was right.

Vulnerable little victim? Yes, anyone who is being sexually assaulted or assaulted is feeling vulnerable. I felt vulnerable but at the same time, there was another part of me which would not allow him to totally victimize me - at least not without my having a say in it. Where there’s a will, there’s a way even if it doesn’t turn out the way you would have it.

You know, I think that perhaps part of your problem is that you aren’t strong enough to allow yourself to feel vulnerable or weak. I may be wrong in this but perhaps I am right.
You might be better off thinking of yourself as the Velveteen Rabbit as opposed to a mannequin.

What did i do? After he ran off, I just sat on the ground shaking and crying. It took me a while to compose myself. I was also very angry at the same time. I didn’t really have the time while he was accosting me to think about what I was feeling except for the fear and adrenaline spurring me on, fighting him off.
And yes, i felt victimized at times during the course of the time it took me to heal from that and it was quite some time and it showed up in different ways. When I felt victimized, I became angry with myself for giving him permission to make me feel that way. Anger can work for us if we use it for the good. He was a coward and a wimp.

That would depend on the purpose of it. For instance, celibacy can lead a person to a more altruistic all encompassing, inclusive love, a global love.
As I said, the rapist who had transcended his sexual urge for the common good would have been more worthy than that of the one who didn’t…the wimp, the coward.

i

There’s no such place or space except maybe in exercising intelligence courage and seeing reality for what it is, not for what we desire it to be. And even them…maybe there’s no such place…and it will be even less so in the future.

The ONLY reason I said that, and if you were paying attention to what I wrote, you might have gleaned that since he was not successful with me and I was able to fight him off, PERHAPS it was his first time.
I had to walk with him in the dark with his arm around my waist with what i thought was a gun in my back (police said it might have been a lead pipe) until he found some abandoned solitary spot and then he threw me to the ground. Can you imagine what my legs felt like at that time? They felt like so much jello just wanting to collapse but my will wouldn’t let them.

You need to be more discriminate when it comes to offering your understanding.
How can you possibly empathize with a rapist? Do you know what that word even means?
I can empathize with the victim because I have “been there” I have been made a victim of a sleaze.
Your sympathy for the rapist is grossly mis-directed.

I think that you are being quite insane, irrational in your viewpoint here.

Ah, we don’t often recognize “projection” when we’re indulging in it.