MagsJ appreciation thread

It’s popcorn time HaHaHa!

Oh, is that so? What’s the celebratory event?

youtu.be/9f16Fw_K45s

:mrgreen:

Not so much celebrating as watching :wink:

:laughing:

What are we watching? :stuck_out_tongue:

MagsJ-a great moderator. What more can be said but Thanks for being you!

:romance-heartspink:

:romance-kisscheek:

Karma and justice at play.

Hair goals :stuck_out_tongue:

My favourite thought-provoking quote… finally found again after months of searching. Beautiful prose, but such ugly words when combined to form it.

I don’t plan on getting slapped though… but the rest :stuck_out_tongue:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuM7hObGjWI[/youtube]

Spent my birthday day on Saturday with my older middle sister, eating a lovely cornfed roast chicken dinner and drinking rum whilst this was happening in the hallway. :smiley:

My sister compiled that arrangement while I cooked my birthday meal… the flowers were courtesy of her on the day, the incense burner was courtesy of her from a while back, and the 50th golden wedding anniversary Thanks-giving Mass card was added to the compilation by my sister courtesy of my mum’s mass… which was followed by choiral song, rum-infused fruit cake and red wine for all.

That party continued back at the family house well into the night, but I left them to it at some point and went to my bed… to recharge, as per.

…missing this place/that beach and the small-island mentalitied party people.

I will soon have the pleasure of meeting one of my all time favourite comedy actors… the event theme is Superbad, but I’ll be attending it in a chic designer version of the look, and not in the expected afro wig and bad flares ensemble that everybody dons.

Cat, I salute you:

image.gif

What’s wrong with her teeth?

He’s a cat… a cool cat, and a catty legend in his own lifetime… along with the other cast members from Red Dwarf.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HOsbbD4IKc[/youtube]

From my Tatler IG feed:

From my Be Cool Be Nice IG feed:

Does Tatler employ any reason or logic with regard to what one can be snobbish about since their lists do appear to be rather arbitrary
Do you pay any attention to this Mags in your desire to move up the social ladder because it really is of no importance at all you know