MagsJ appreciation thread

You are probably queer, Arc probably is too. We are one big gay family up in here. Gay as in happy. Queer as in odd.

So I started a Caribbean Conservatives group back in March last year, and I mentioned it to one of our party’s MEPs at our party conference in October who instantly asked to come on board and now he accepted my offer to be a Patron when I asked him this month, and now a few Caribbeans who have been in politics for a long while tried to steal my whole pie/Founder status - would I do that to anyone? would I fuck! I foresaw this happening and it did.
If they never had the thought to start the group, then they are in no position to want to get in the driving seat, and the fact that they have no inkling whatsoever on how to utilise working with the other Government offices drives the fact home even more - the overseas Caribbean politician delegate events and campaign days our party HQ has been laying on must have made them see green.

The main schemer said no white people or non-group instigated events should be allowed :open_mouth: I offered her a Patronage position, but she has yet to accept it, but she saw the error of her group-stealing attempt ways and turned nice… too nice?

A guy who created our first event in November is now calling himself a Co-founder, even though he was reluctant to even retweet the then-anonymous group Founder’s (me) initial posts :icon-rolleyes:

The other 3 group activists are cool.

I have the logistical skills and foresight to drive the group forward, or I wouldn’t have bloody started the group would I =;

Current mood:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFxeQUIeBq0[/youtube]

White European people are obviously ‘evil’ racists where they should be excluded from all public political discourse.

It’s popcorn time HaHaHa!

Oh, is that so? What’s the celebratory event?

youtu.be/9f16Fw_K45s

:mrgreen:

Not so much celebrating as watching :wink:

:laughing:

What are we watching? :stuck_out_tongue:

MagsJ-a great moderator. What more can be said but Thanks for being you!

:romance-heartspink:

:romance-kisscheek:

Karma and justice at play.

Hair goals :stuck_out_tongue:

My favourite thought-provoking quote… finally found again after months of searching. Beautiful prose, but such ugly words when combined to form it.

I don’t plan on getting slapped though… but the rest :stuck_out_tongue:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuM7hObGjWI[/youtube]

Spent my birthday day on Saturday with my older middle sister, eating a lovely cornfed roast chicken dinner and drinking rum whilst this was happening in the hallway. :smiley:

My sister compiled that arrangement while I cooked my birthday meal… the flowers were courtesy of her on the day, the incense burner was courtesy of her from a while back, and the 50th golden wedding anniversary Thanks-giving Mass card was added to the compilation by my sister courtesy of my mum’s mass… which was followed by choiral song, rum-infused fruit cake and red wine for all.

That party continued back at the family house well into the night, but I left them to it at some point and went to my bed… to recharge, as per.

…missing this place/that beach and the small-island mentalitied party people.

I will soon have the pleasure of meeting one of my all time favourite comedy actors… the event theme is Superbad, but I’ll be attending it in a chic designer version of the look, and not in the expected afro wig and bad flares ensemble that everybody dons.

Cat, I salute you:

image.gif