What's for breakfast?

By fucking default. Go explain this concept of yours to dieters 150 years ago. Or 100 years ago. Or 50 years ago. They will all be like “Oh shit, a new crazy diet”.

You’re presuming this is what we ate way back when. Yet your claiming to have not Thyroid issues, but IBS… and so your repressed, angry rebel anus talks to your friend’s rebel Anus’ and they plot together over lunch to do a explosive gas attack on Parliament on Guy Faux Day, when your “posh” group is touring the place, unbeknownst to you, wilting all the flowers with your disagreeable diet.

You’re not eating clean if your pooper is all sour. You got spots on your body… and it’s stable. Sounds like malnutrition, not your immune system attacking. You need to go eat some real food and stop fucking around with these fad diets. The microbes in out guts now are nothing like in the Neolithic. We probably couldn’t process a true Paleolithic diet. Your best best is if your blood type is O, but a lot of that is just gonna add pounds, even if the food feels good because of it’s neurotransmitter boost. A lot of that in your case, undoubtedly of some weird blood type, is projection. Are you a German or Turk who only recently adopted agriculture? Your from a Island people, go eat some seafood.

“They hate us cause they Anus”

The true Paleo-diet:

Fermented Mastadon Gut for a four day old kill
Four bunches of Collard greens eaten by guys hunting.
Heavily salted, but otherwise unseasoned meat, deeply burnt on the fire, charred.
Green pasty shit, some woman chewed up and spat back out
Rat
A lemon or Berry or mushroom… if the right time of the year. More than likely, some dehydrated green shit in the winter… hence the paste.

Yummie. Getting back to nature on that one, my fellow cavemen. Let’s assault the beehive to get some honey… oh shit… owe, owe, owe…

This…

(Griddling the vegetables gave them a more flavourful and earthier taste, so I guess I’ll be griddling my vegetables more often… now how did that slice of plantain get in there 8-[ )

No fucking Mongolians were eating Plantine.

Your so full of shit, no wonder you got IBS.

Go eat a real Paleo-diet, go kill some hedgehogs, pit them in a shoebox under the bed, come back for them in a week, ready to eat, no need to cook.

I eat clean… the health issues are from before I cleaned up my diet - the light spots are few and tiny, and the IBS only present if I veer off my very strict diet of 100% unprocessed food and wine… which I do every now and again 8-[

My main meal usually consists of a portion of meat, chicken or seafood, served with either a large salad or plenty of steamed vegetables, and sometimes a starchy carb if needed… and all organic, of course.

Why would one eat what one cannot digest? No dilemma there for me, but I can get away with eating rice and kidney bean cassoulet (served with a meat of choice) once in a while :wink: but apart from that me and grain n pulses ain’t friends [-X

I’m just Ordinary people :music-listen:

I am part French-Germanic, so could that have a part to play in the ailment :confusion-shrug: My Carib islander side does get its fill of seafood a few times a week (the monkfish tail, cuttlefish and vegetable bouillon I make regularly is to die for). And my Indian side is always fulfilled by the flavours of chilli, garlic, lime and coriander that I flavour my dishes with.

I do like my meat charred on the outside… tender on the inside =P~ how fortunate of me :wink:

No, I’m sensitive to all chemicals… that’s why I’ve got IBS :wink:

Blowing a gasket over a slice of griddled plantain? It’s not bread or cake you know :icon-rolleyes:

I do not recall saying that I was following any particular paleo eating pattern, but merely that I was eating paleo and eating clean, so I don’t understand why you have mentioned what Mongolians didn’t eat.

I’ll stick with my version of a paleo diet, but thanks for the recipe suggestion. :slight_smile:

The paleo breakfast muffin…

(Can be also made with salmon and asparagus or peas, and served with a salad for dinner).

French toast and coffee.

Your a horrible person in denial, and represent the very pinnacle of what is wrong with society.

It’s ‘You’re’, and I represent the very best that society has to offer… love you too Turd :wink:

I’ll let you know how the paleo breakfast muffin turns out tomorrow morning. :smiley: or I might go to the market and get freshly-caught salmon and organic asparagus and have it for brunch…

Want some? :stuck_out_tongue:

Your butthole is offensive.

I am quite perturbed by your focus on my bowel movements and butt hole… please cease and desist.

Who else has brunch or linner? rather than breakfast lunch or dinner… 3 meals combined in 1? the modern way.

Your full of shit Magsj, I’m concerned about everyone’s Anal-Retentive nature. You no damn well I won’t, take it up with Freud. I’ve always focused on people who put obscene dietfads first and foremost into their philosophy. You even rank people’s intelligence by it, despite failing so poorly yourself in it.

I’m eating potted meat on white bread, first meal today. Gonna lay off the chicken.

I never fail at anything I do Turd, but do I want to do anything? that is the question :-$

Only picked at stewed boiling chicken since breakfast, which I’ll take to my sister’s tomorrow in an Uber for our dinner and drinks party… to have with rice and kidney bean cassoulet, before I head off for a night at Raffles.

Go eat a cheeseburger… that’s traditional. Romans tried to make them, just couldn’t get the shape right.

I’ve had many a cheeseburger in my time… Wimpy, Burger King and home-made being the best, but now I just have home-made… minus the cheese and the burger (due to too many additives in the cheese and the burger) so it’s now just a meat patty wrapped in lettuce leaves and topped with sliced organic tomato. Delish :stuck_out_tongue: I make them regularly you know, and sometimes with home-made chips/potato crispies.

The Romans couldn’t flatten meatballs, so they had meatballs? how hard is it to make a burger shape? not very… or are we talking calzone here?

No, they didn’t conceive of the shape of cheeseburgers, but made all the ingredients their mainstay military rations, came out as a greasy, vinegar tasting meaty oaty meal slop. They couldn’t solidify it. They even came close with making cheese, but didn’t quite make it. Roman legions would of loved cheeseburgers, it is the true evidence that the US is the inheritors of Rome.

Obviously, they liked steaks and salads too. People get misconceptions about what the ancients ate based off of what the contrive to be natural, because their contact with nature involves walking around the vegetable isle. It wasn’t the case, our food was always varied but unenlightened the last few million years… why we are omnivores, and why hunter gathers go over such a wide area.

They tried the “paleo” diet here during colonial times, and everyone got scurvy during the wintertime. Indians ate no damn paleo-diet, whites did, because it was all they could hunt and farm. A lot of children died before spring. We have always had a variety of ways to process and preserve foods. We never really obeyed a food pyrimid in antiquity, was always lopsided and off balanced, seasonal at best for collecting foodstuff. I can tell you what hillside for this or that herb, but most meals didn’t incorporate that, our culinary experience really sucked from the Paleolithic to the late medieval.

Your tradition, of clever smart enlightened fools, begins in Roman times too. It was a way for the upper classes to entertain and differentiate themselves from the poor, with disturbingly large buffets, requiring them to puke on a regular basis to experience yet more clever dishes. Got so bad, Marcus Gabius Apicius committed suicide after spending the bulk of his stupid money on collecting foods from all over the world, preferring not to cut back on his banquets with friends! Your stupid absurd elitist supermarket antics are a direct inheritance of his traditions, in fact… you wouldn’t have such compulsions if it wasn’t for him laying the groundwork for such absurdities. You need every absurd foodstuff, preserved in absurd ways, falsely claiming it is for health… yet also asserting all your smart, intelligent, clever elite friends know to do this too (ugghhhh) and you eat absurdities nobodies ancestors had the full access to, at quantities and qualities they never saw… and you have the fucking nerve to call it Paleo! Might as well call freeze dried NASA approved space icecreme Paleo too.

You don’t need this for health, you need it for the perpetuation of your silly mental disorder, in appearing hip and elitist, associating with the cleverest fads. It isn’t clever. Wonder why you keep getting the fatmrts and irritability down there. You and your friends IQs likely aren’t any higher than similarly paid people who don’t follow your ideology and can give a fuck about fad diets. It is all in your head.

If you are trying to profile me by negative means it is not going to work… as I ain’t no mug (said in a very London accent… with a neutral Caribbean drawl).

I AM ALLERGIC TO ALL CHEMICALS, HENCE MY VERY STRICT DIET. GET IT???

Come up to modern times. or don’t come at all! I said this when I first joined the site and I’m still saying it years later… on a long thing yeah! #-o very Freudian, but it veers off at a point… never to return again.

When needs must, one does… only a fool would stick to the path most trodden, regardless of the wolves at their heels. Now are you dumb or are you smart? this ain’t about me it’s about you, so answer carefully now won’t you.

Did you get this Steve? How clever are you?

These triclinium habits were quite something. I wonder if there are still people alive today who enjoy meals like this, by vomiting a lot.
The thing most akin is wine-tasting, where the wine has to be spat out. But it is not the same thing.

In the meantime, I had another very bad plate of eggs potatoes and sausages this time. It was inedible. I did eat the eggs, but the potatoes were nothing short of disgusting.

It’s a problem. I can’t always go to Mikes.

Emptied a can of tuna.
I am now a cat.